Based on Click to view
Artist LonelyForestFae [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fae's cats and Clans (cover)

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:37 am

this is just teh cover ahhhhhhh, ill post the cats n stuff down below by editing this. but, i have a bunch of warrior ocs ive just never designed or want to redesign. unfortunately i thought of this after i re-did berrystar's ref. oof

BlossomClan
- Berrystar (he/him) // leader
- Halfpetal (she/her) // deputy
- Cherryfall (she/her) // medicine cat
- Mapleflame (she/her) // queen

FallClan
- Lynxstar (she/her) // leader
- Tinypool(he/him) // deputy
- Neptune (he/him) // warrior
- Prince (he/him) // warrior
- Diamondleap(she/her) // warrior

CanopyClan
- Briarglow (he/him) // deputy
- Foxflame (she/her) // medicine cat
- Sagepaw (he/they) // medicine cat apprentice
- Finchtuft (she/her) // warrior
- Spookypaw (they/xe) // apprentice

TunnelClan
- Beetlestar (they/them) // leader
- Leafstep (she/her) // deputy
- Griffinhop (she/they) // warrior
- Fuzzypaw (she/her) // apprentice

BlossomClan: Artistic, calm, thinkers not fighters, can be stuck up, value talent and beauty, usually kind. Live in a cherry blossom forest and often host gatherings and events with the other Clans. Do they show off a bit? Yeah, they quite like the spotlight.

FallClan: Ambitious, hard-working, accepting yet stubborn, value determination. There's a wide variety of personalities and background here as they live in an area nobody else wanted to live in, the rocky waterfalls and caves. They are a very adaptable Clan and see potential in everyone.

CanopyClan: These cats are probably the strongest. It takes a lot of courage and strength to be in this Clan and they rival FallClan in athleticism. They live in a forest next to BlossomClan and have their camp in the treetops. They spend most of their days in the trees and host yearly games with the other Clans, which they usually win. A lot of them are showoffs, but they also are a Clan that is very close and is like one big family. They bond off of competing.

TunnelClan: The founders of this Clan were rouges and ancestors of the original WindClan. They were the first Clan to settle in these lands and have carried the long lost tradition of tunneling, except they took it to the extreme. Their camp is under the ground in a series of ever expanding tunnels. They do hunt and spend time on the surface, but they spend a lot of their lives in the tunnels. These cats are cunning, a bit shy, but overall very smart.

Traditions:

- Leaf-fall games: CanopyClan holds a day filled with games and competitions. The Clan that wins the most competitions gets to make a mark on the biggest tree on the edge of CanopyClan land.

wip maaaaan
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me