Kallos #36 by demonimpala67

Based on Click to view
Artist demonimpala67 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kallos #36

Postby demonimpala67 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:23 pm

To win this Kallos, tell me why/how they became a dark Kallos. If they were born that way, then tell me how their parents became dark. I expect anywhere between 3 sentences and 3 paragraphs.Now FCFS. Just be the first to fill out the form. Please still answer the question, however.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Answer:

Note:
    Offspring of Dark Kallos and a regular Kallos would only have a partial skeleton, offspring of their offspring would have even less of a skeleton, etc. None of those offspring would have the horn/spur darkening trait.
    Offspring of 2 Dark Kallos would result in a Dark Kallos

Rulersrule wrote:Username: Rulersrule
Name: Corrotto
Sex: Female
Answer: This Kallos became dark by befriending one of the darkest Kallos. She was told she would have extreme strength and wisdom, so they became allies. After being abandoned by the other Kallos, who had only evil intentions for the world, Corrotto wanders the Earth, looking for another who will help her get revenge. It won't be easy since nobody seems to trust a dark Kallos, but she's determined to find a way.
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kallos #36

Postby Rulersrule » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Username: Rulersrule
Answer: This Kallos became dark by befriending one of the darkest Kallos. She was told she would have extreme strength and wisdom, so they became allies. After being abandoned by the other Kallos, who had only evil intentions for the world, Corrotto wanders the Earth, looking for another who will help her get revenge. It won't be easy since nobody seems to trust a dark Kallos, but she's determined to find a way.
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kallos #36

Postby demonimpala67 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Rulersrule wrote:Username: Rulersrule

Youve got her
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me