Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kallos Adopts

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:40 am

Lines by this person.

What is a Kallos?
    The Kallos are a species in the Canidae family, which means they are related to dogs, wolves, and foxes. Their closest relative is the Maned Wolf. A full grown adult stands roughly 4.5 feet tall at the top of their head. Most prefer a main diet of meat, but some choose to eat fruits and berries as well. Kallos come in a wide variety of colors. Most commonly, they have a more neutral colored base coat, with bright markings on various parts of their body. Their horns and spurs on the backs of their legs can be any color, however some are more common than others. Some especially rare Kallos have been know to have powers, but this have not been observed by many yet. Corrupt Kallos are even more rare, seldom seen, and greatly feared. Nobody has been able to figure out what exactly causes a Kallos to become corrupt, but the ones that are are usually best dealt with with extreme caution. Kallos are most often seen in small family groups, but have been known to branch out on their own or join other groups if they feel that theirs has become too crowded. In Latin, Kallos means beautiful, or beauty. The average Kallos lives for roughly 30 human years.

How do I adopt a Kallos?
    Any Kallos up for adoption will have an adopt me sign with them. In the first post, there will be a form for you to fill out. The winning form will be chosen by the artist, and the person that filled out that form will be the owner of that particular Kallos.

Can We Get Customs?
    The species will need to become more established before I make this available. It will be a possibility at some point, though.

What About Breeding My Kallos?
    Yes, you can! Head over to the Breeding Center for more information on that.
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 am, edited 18 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kallos Adopts (WIP, Coming Soon)

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:41 am

Colors, Rare Traits

Base Coats
    Neutral Colors- (tan/gray/dark brown) - Common
    Black/White-Uncommon
    Pastel Colors (blue, green, pink, etc)-Rare
    Bright Colors (blue, green, pink, etc)- Extremely Rare (Likely only will appear during special events/holidays)

Markings
    Bright Colors - Common
    Pastel Colors - Common
    Black/White - Uncommon
    Neutral Colors (tan, gray, dark brown, etc) - Rare
    None - Rare

Horns/Spurs
    Any One Color: Common
    2 Different Colored Horns/Spurs: Rare
    Lighter At The Tips: Uncommon
    Darker At The Tips: Extremely Rare (Usually seen on Corrupted Kallos)

Body Variation
    Long Tail: Common
    Bobbed Tail: Uncommon
    Hornless: Rare
    Spurless: Rare
    Heterochromia: Rare
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff
    Owner: demonimpala67

Artists: Searching! Please apply if interested!

Guest Artists: Searching!

Archivist: Searching!

Mods: None. Will post when I am looking
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

1. This species will not wear clothes. However, they can wear jewelry.
    2. You may not have add ons, as no wings, extra tails, or anything that the species currently doesn't have.
    3. When ordering a custom, you need to say which artist, no "whatever" posts. It's a bit confusing.
    4. To the artists - The signature must be very visible at all times!!
    5. Respect everyone! If someone is being rude or mean, just report them.
    6. If you are adopting one, you must do what the contest holder requested. Be it fill a form or do some art
    7. Don't steal the species and respect the staff, do not rush them or anything, they have lives.
    8. Do not ask to be an artist.
    9. Don't complain.
    10. Don't spam.
    11. There will be opportunities for guest artist etc. Just be patient.
    12. None of these may be drawn as anthros.
    13. Kallos are a closed species. Non-artists are not permitted to create their own Kallos. Kallos can only be created by authorized individuals as official members of the species.
    14. Do not sell or trade away any Kallos you no longer wish to own. Alert a member of the staff that you would like the Kallos to go up for readoption, and we will do our best to make sure they get a new owner.
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:42 am

Upcoming Events:
    None Currently Planned

Events will be celebrated with extra available adoptions/themed Kallos/greater chances of rare traits
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:42 am

Open for posting!
"The loneliest people are the kindest.
The saddest people smile the brightest.
The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."
-unknown

ImageImageImageImage

demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:48 am

Annbellboo wrote:MAJOR MARK!!!

Thank you for your interest!
-unknown

ImageImageImageImage

demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kallos Adopts (WIP, Coming Soon, posting welcome)

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:31 am

!! Mark!! Pretty!!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:32 am

What kinds of things does anybody want to see for the first adoption forms? First come first serve, naming competition, art competition, writing a short story...?
-unknown

ImageImageImageImage

demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:36 am

I think a quick naming competition would be a good start! Or personality competition.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me