Based on Click to view
Artist manufactured [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

PRUVIAN #62 - True Neutral

Postby manufactured » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:22 am

for halloween i'm making three pruvians loosely based off the alignment system!
you may enter for all three adopts if you wish, but you will only be able to win one of them.

this pruvian has dark magic. unlike regular pruvian magic, this type of magic is destructive.
read more about the species lore here!

OWNER:
CanisMajoris (form)
Name:
Last edited by manufactured on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PRUVIAN #62 - True Neutral

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:24 am

Username: Suga Yoongi
Pruvian name:
Pruvian gender: Male
Answer (200 words max):

Mark!!
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Res <3

Username: Cutieduckpie
Pruvian name:
Pruvian gender:
Answer (200 words max):
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Username: Lorne_Purnima
Pruvian name: Noire
Answer (200 words max): How does this pruvian deal with its dark magic? WIP
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Huh? » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:57 am

Username:Ayki cat
Pruvian name:Ziccard
Pruvian gender:Dunno
Answer (200 words max):
...Huh?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Username: theunsinkableships
Pruvian name: Abraxas
Answer (200 words max):

MARK MARK, oml, what a beautiful pruvian
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Username:
dragonmaster11
Pruvian name:
Teimhnín — "dark" in Irish Gaelic
Pruvian gender:
None, masc presenting
Answer (200 words max):
Teimhnín uses his dark magic to help give mercy to other creatures he's found in his forest that have been mortally wounded or have reached the end of their natural lives. He knows he has no power to heal them, so he makes their deaths quicker for them. He doesn't particularly care that each time he takes a life it drains his energy – he's not got anything to live for.
Extra:
Teimhnín first discovered the terrible magic within himself when he was fairly young – in our years he would have been around 14. His parents had told him not to try any of the spells his older brother was practicing, but had never really explained why. He ended up becoming quite jealous of him, and would go off into the woods to cast spells where no one could see him or tell him off. Every day he'd keep trying, using small spells such as lifting a leaf or changing the colour of a rock. Every day the leaf would crumble to dust, or the rock would turn black. He couldn't understand why the spells that his brother worked wonders with would ruin everything he touched.
One evening, after Teimhnín had returned from another fruitless session in the forest, his brother retired to bed much earlier than usual, complaining of stomach pains from eating something bad. Teimhnín was worried about him, but he was also determined. If he could heal him, or at least ease his discomfort, it'd have to prove to him and their parents that he was worthy to practice magic, surely?
He snuck into his bedroom later that night. His brother lay asleep on his pile of furs, tossing and turning in pain. Teimhnín prepared himself, and touched his brother's side, expecting to see the bright light of healing magic working beneath his paw. Instead, he was forced to watch in horror as black and orange tendrils of flame burned his brother away from the inside out. His brother opened his eyes and stared at Teimhnín even as the fire claimed them.
Teimhnín fled, sobbing and cursing his selfish stupidity. He'd let himself be blinded by pride, blinded to his own power. He should have listened to his parents, and his poor brother. As he ran, he felt himself tiring much faster than usual as the dark magic drained his strength.
Teimhnín lives in the woods now, barely ever performing any kind of magic anymore. He will only ever use it on creatures he finds who are nearing the end (victims of predator attacks, etcetera). He uses the same spell as he did to kill his brother, and he still sees his eyes, burned into his mind even now.
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:45 am

ends in 48 hours <3
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMajoris » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:12 pm

Username: CanisMajoris
Pruvian name: Orpheus or Solus, not sure yet (using Orpheus for now)
Pruvian gender: male
How does this pruvian deal with its dark magic?: Having dark magic, whether one intends to use it or not, is cause for exile. From a young age Orpheus had been outcast from his coalition, driven out of the forest where he was born. He wandered, searching for a place to call home. He now resides in desert caves where he can release his magic without any loss of life. It has only grown stronger, unchecked, over the years, and it now constantly sloughs off in visible flecks. Orpheus has made sure to make his home distant from any living thing, and other creatures avoid the inky cave entrances where he resides. He generally only ventures out to scavenge or hunt, preferring to spend his time in his cave practicing with his magic or piecing together art out of things he's scavenged.

Extra: The magic seeped out of Orpheus with every step, leaving a shimmering, uncanny trail behind him. Wildlife fell silent as he approached, fleeing or hiding. This was the third forest he had been driven out of by the pruvians living in it and he was starting to think that perhaps he should look elsewhere for somewhere to live. Somewhere less inhabited, where no one would hate him for his corrosive magic. The second settlement he had visited he had nearly been killed at. Maybe it really was time to move on. And with this thought, he turned his paws away from the next forest and towards the neighboring grassland. It would take days to reach the desert across it, but there were no pruvian settlements to drive him away from his destination, so the journey should be at least safe.

Days later, the grass withered and melted around him as it brushed his shoulders, but he had no choice. His magic was sparking worse than ever before. If Orpheus could not isolate himself in time, it would spell destruction for miles, and there was no doubt he would be hunted down for it. He had already quickened his pace, and he could do nothing more if he wanted to keep from tiring before reaching the desert, so all he could do was clamp down on his magic and hope he would make it in time. The desert was still a few hours away, but he thought he could see the vague shimmering of sand on the horizon. He only needed to last a few more hours.
With the desert finally in sight, Orpheus moved forward with a renewed determination. His magic sparked off him in increasingly stronger waves, but he pushed it back, straining to both keep it in check and continue moving forward. His containment stuttered and wavered, and he broke into a run, desperately trying to keep the magic in check. He failed.
The wave of destructive magic covered miles of both grassland and desert. Plants withered and died, insects shriveled, and any creature unlucky enough to be caught in the path mutated into something grotesque and unfathomable. The sand shimmered and flickered, becoming slick and dark, almost glassy. He had managed to get far enough away from settlements that it was unlikely he would be hunted down, but the lands destroyed would never again be able to sustain true life. The magic released would feed itself and consume anything it touched. This was not something that could be fixed. The only thing Orpheus could do now was keep this from happening again.
CanisMajoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:26 am

closed! judging within a day or so as i am swamped with projects <3
manufactured