Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mochii_

Clan Gatherings

Postby mochii_ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Next Gathering: December 8-10
---

Gatherings happen once every 2 weeks, usually starting on Fridays (Some days are put earlier/later because of holidays). The gatherings last three days (Friday-Sunday). At a gathering, you can choose your leader, deputy and medicine cat (apprentice) along with six others to attend and your leader or deputy will share news to the rest of the clans. It is here that fights, friendships and romances can blossom so it is a good event to make sure and attend. It is here battles can be arranged and cats can be swapped. Clans can also form alliances and rivalries here. You can do this by getting the leaders to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!

How It Works:
    The gathering is essentially a time where you can interact with other clans and cats. You will be essentially roleplaying with your cats while at the gathering. Once a gathering has started, just post the name of your clan with a link to it and the list of cats that will be attending, then you can get to writing! c:
Last edited by mochii_ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me