Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Create A Clan Oekaki version| CLOSED by mochii_

Artist mochii_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Create A Clan Oekaki version| CLOSED

Postby mochii_ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:11 pm

It has been many moons now since the original four Clans: ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan have been destroyed, not even a trace of them left behind. StarClan soon decided that the legacy of the Clans had to continue and they spent moons pondering on how to keep the legacy going. That's when the idea hit them. It was decided that they will create new Clans with more powerful leaders and more well trained warriors. but they can only do it with your help! Will you contribute to making a clan so that the Clans can live on? Can you make the largest, most powerful clan in the forest?

Warrior's Code
1. Follow all CS Rules.
2. Be respectful to Owners, Mods Artists, and other members
3. Do not beg for more cats or customs
4. Do not rush the Artists, mods, or Owners, we have our own lives
5. Be dedicated to your clan; don't join if you're going to leave after a few days
6. Try to use proper grammar and punctuation in your writing
7. If you have any questions please PM me or Katrione, and we'll be happy to help you
8. You many only own one clan for now
9. Full credit to the idea and design goes to CaC by Kaden, Katrione
10. Have fun!

Owners|| wolfdoglover & Katrione
Artists || DasCanadianSparkle, .mochi, Grey_Hoodie
Mods || marya d., .mocha, Grey_Hoodie
Warnings || none
Bans || none
Last edited by mochii_ on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How It Works

Postby mochii_ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:11 pm

HOW TO PLAY

READ FIRST!
This is basically the Oekaki version of the Create a Clan forum game. Here are they key differences: post format and visual aid.
Posting format: Typically YOU are the one to post the list with all your clan member and fresh kill, along with the post of what your cats are doing, but it's different here. Your territory page will be made first and that will contain the signature CAC format. It will be updated every Sunday and Wednesday with the current ages, mentors + apprentices, mates, fresh kill and everything. The normal posts will not contain the "normal" posting format. Each reply the moderator of your topic gives you will equal one month, like normal CAC. c:
Visual Aid: Instead of using pictures of cats from the internet, the artists will color in your cats for you using the lines I've created. c: Your territory will be drawn as well. There is an additional feature as well! Every certain number of posts, you will get a special drawing of an event that has happened in your clan! c: [posts are counted by the mod's replies, not your posts. ^^]
- 10 posts
- 30 posts
- 50 posts
- 75 posts
- 100 posts! Event drawing and a short story! ^^ Congrats!
- 125 posts
- 150 posts
- 175 posts
- 200 posts! Event drawing, short story, custom drawing of a cat or pairing of your choice!

Starting Off If it is your first time posting, you must fill out the form and tell us about your clan. You can describe things like your clan's name, nature, reputation, territory and cat's personalities. The leader of your clan will be a custom made cat. c: Aside from just the founder's appearance you can also decide on things like the leader's name, age and gender.

Getting More Cats Your clan will start off small and you will have to build up it's population. You have two options for finding cat: patrols and sending your leader to the Moonpool. You are only able to send your leader to the Moonpool once a week and they can ask StarClan for a new cat; you can ask for a specific ranked cat or we will give you one at random. You will be able to pick their name, gender and age as well.

Patrols You are able to send up to 6 cats out on a patrol at one time. In one post, you are only able to send out two hunting patrols and two border patrols. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your clan safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your clan safe for 12 hours; you can find a new cat at the border (however the further along your clan gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find warriors and apprentices but you will sometimes find kits at the border if you have queens available; and you can find a leader of a rival clan that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even decide on becoming enemies.

New Ranks Whenever you have a cat old enough to move onto the next rank (6 moons- kit to apprentice, 12-16 moons- apprentice to warrior) you can send your leader to the moonpool to tell Starclan of your decision to do a ceremony. If you want a specific name for your apprentice when they become a warrior, you will need to include that name in the post or I will choose one for you. You must also do this when promoting a cat to deputy, or retiring a cat to become an elder.

Healing/Herbs When you find your medicine cat, you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage. When you send your medicine cat out to find herbs, you can only find 2 every patrol the medicine cat takes to find herbs. Once your medicine cat gets an apprentice, you will be able to find 3 on one patrol. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured cats

Mentors/Training You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain apprentice. Before your apprentice is allowed to become a warrior, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 moons old. Your apprentice learns a new 'move' during each training session. You can send your medicine cat to train with the warrior apprentices but it isn't a requirement for them.

Aging/Death Your cats will be aged up every time a mod posts in response to your clan. Every Sunday the front page will be updated with the full clan's ages at the end of that week. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your cat to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another cat, queens can die having kits, and not having your injuries treated within 2 days of them getting injured and/or sick.

Alliances If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally clans usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally clan if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. You can also trade cats with an ally clan, but this can only happen at a gathering. If your clan is under attack by an enemy clan, your ally clan can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy clan isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your cats dying or being captured.
    If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy clans usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal kits, apprentices, elders and herbs while raiding enemy clan camp. You need 4 cats to do this and the only way the clan can get these back is if they attack the clan. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be cats injured, captured or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy clan during a gathering.

Gatherings Next Gathering: November 24-26
    Gatherings happen once every 2 weeks, usually starting on Fridays (Some days are put earlier/later because of holidays). The gatherings last three days (Friday-Sunday). At a gathering, you can choose your leader, deputy and medicine cat (apprentice) along with six others to attend and your leader or deputy will share news to the rest of the clans. It is here that fights, friendships and romances can blossom so it is a good event to make sure and attend. It is here battles can be arranged and cats can be swapped. Clans can also form alliances and rivalries here. You can do this by getting the leaders to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!
    Next Medicine Cat Gathering: December 1-3
    The Medicine Cat Gathering happens every other week. The gathering of the clans will be one week, then the medicine cats will gather at the Moonpool the next week. This is very similar to a normal gathering, except there isn't as much tension. The medicine cats will talk with each other about things that are going on in their Clan at the moment and will make arrangements to trade herbs if needed.

Becoming Mates/Having Kits Without kits, your clan would struggle to thrive. To have two cats to become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In my post, I will time skip to the she-cat finding out she's expecting kits then you will have to wait two moons (2 posts). If you wish for the she-cat to not have her kits yet, make sure to tell me. If you want a she-cat to have another litter, say so in your post as well.

Forbidden Romances Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a medicine cat, or a cat from another clan. Cats can form romances with cats from both ally and enemy clans and can sneak out of camp to meet them and bond at gatherings. However, if the relationship results in kits, they will have to find a cat willing enough to cover up as their father. It can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the kits to be given to the parent of the other clan. It is extremely rare, but some cats may find out that the kits are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or kits could be exiled from the clan.

Prey Every post, your Clan will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven Clan members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more cats, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of cats you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 cats; for every 2 cats on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, fish, rabbits and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your Clans territory but don't make it a type of prey that Clan cats wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your clan will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your Clan will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a cat in your Clan will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 cat will die until you catch enough prey.

Fresh-Kill Servings
            Mice; 1 serving
            Vole; 1 serving
            Shrew; 1 serving
            Frog; 1 serving
            Rabbit: 2 servings
            Squirrel; 2 servings
            Ermine (Stoat); 2 servings
            Small Fish; 2 servings (*Minnows are 1 serving though*)
            Big Fish; 3 servings
            Hare; 3 servings
            All Birds; 3 servings (*This might change later*)
            0-6 cats; 2 servings
            7-13 cats; 3 servings
            14-20 cats; 4 servings
            21-27 cats; 5 servings
            28-34 cats; 6 servings
            35-41 cats; 7 servings
            42-48 cats; 8 servings
            49-55 cats; 9 servings
            56-62 cats; 10 servings
            63-69 cats; 11 servings
            70-76 cats; 12 servings
            etc..
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
wordy
    Seasons Each season will last two weeks, each season having one gathering. After the gathering ends, a new season will start, going in order from Leafbare to Leaf-Fall. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.
      Leafbare- The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.
      Newleaf- The Season of Spring. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new cats is very high.
      Greenleaf- The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.
      Leaf-Fall- The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.
Last edited by mochii_ on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info

Postby mochii_ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Current Clans:

Events:
    none
Last edited by mochii_ on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby mochii_ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Starting Form:
    Please fill out with as much information as you can! ^^ Have fun!
Code: Select all
[b]Clan Name[/b]
[b]- Username:[/b]
[b]- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^):[/b]
---
[b]Clan Founder's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan Founder's Age:[/b]
[b]Clan Founder's Gender:[/b]
[b]Clan Founder's Appearance:[/b]
[b]Clan Information:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Staff Apps:
Moderator Applications:
    A Mod's job is to reply to the Clan they are assigned to with results of patrols, hunts, etc. They also need to resolve conflicts if needed or let people know when they're breaking the rules.
    - There isn't a real form for applying, but please pm me saying you'd like to be a mod and leave me a link to your CAC clan's most recent post. You have to be a current member of CAC and know how this game all works to be a mod. ^^
Artist Applications:
    An artist's job is to create the clan territory and generate the clan's cats. They do not reply to the clans, but they do keep all the information updated. It would be best if they were both a mod and an artist. c:
    - Once again there isn't a real form, just pm me saying you'd like to be an artist and maybe a few examples? I'm not that picky. xD Also tell me if you'd like to be a mod too and follow the moderator application instructions too. c:

- Coding:
Territory:
[center][img]clan name[/img]
[size=85][b]Number of Cats:[/b] 0 toms | 0 she-cats[/size]

[size=75]Clan info goes here.[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Leader:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[b]Deputy:[/b]

[b]Medicine Cat:[/b]

[b]Warriors:[/b]

[b]Apprentices:[/b]

[b]Queens:[/b]

[b]Kits:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Clans:[/b]
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

[b]Enemy Clans[/b]
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Cats:[/b]
Cat Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits[/size][/list][/left][/center]

[quote][left][b]Medicine Store[/b][/left]
[left][size=75]Alder bark-x0-toothaches
Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
Burdock root-x0-infection
Burnet-x0-boosts strength
Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
Goldenrod-x0-wounds
Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
Lamb's Ear-x0-strength[/size][/left][left][size=75]Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
Mouse bile-x0- ticks
Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
Raspberry leaves-x0-pain, bleeding
Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
Tansies-x0-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
Thyme-x0-treats shock
Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads[/size][/left][/quote]
[left][b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
[size=75]Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 |  0 servings[/size][/left][right][size=75]- 125 posts
- 150 posts
- 175 posts
- 200 posts! Event drawing, short story,
custom drawing of a cat or pairing of your
choice[/size][/right][center][b]Special Drawings:[/b]
[size=75]- 10 posts [url=link][x][/url]
- 30 posts
- 50 posts
- 75 posts
- 100 posts! Event drawing and a short story! ^^ Congrats![/size][/center]
Individual Cat's pg: (Post this form there for the owner of the clan to fill out, not you. xD
they can use their own form though)

[list][size=85]→[b]Name;;[/b]
→[b]Gender;;[/b]
→[b]Rank;;[/b]
→[b]Interesting facts;;[/b]
→[b]Personality;;[/b]
→[b]History;;[/b]
→[b]Family/kin;;[/b]
→[b]Mate;;[/b]
→[b]Kits;;[/b][/size][/list]
[center][size=85][b]Art:[/b] xxx
[b]Stories:[/b] xxx[/size][/center]
Last edited by mochii_ on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan Oekaki version| OPEN

Postby Katrione » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm

- Username: Katrione
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Of course, I own it :lol:
---
Clan Founder's Name: Turtlestar (Turtleshell)
Clan Founder's Age: 24
Clan Founder's Gender: Molly
Clan Founder's Appearance: Turtlestar
Clan Information: "Lakestar!" The beautiful calico wailed, shaking the pale grey and white leader. Lakestar lifted her head to peer up at the calico before letting her head flop back down. "Lakestar, please get up." The calico mewed, nuzzling her nose into Lakestar's neck. The few Meadowclan cats left hovered around the leader and calico, worried looks etched on their face.

"Mom!" The calico persisted, tears starting to stream down her cheeks. At this, Lakestar opened her eyes again, her paws twitching slightly as she tried to get up.

"T-turtleshell." Lakestar croaked, coughing violently. Turtleshell's ears pressed back against her head. "W-Where's Sandpelt?" She questioned, raising her head as much as she could to try and find the sandy pelt of her deputy. Turtleshell looked over her shoulder towards her remaining clanmates, a worried look on her face.

"Sandpelt is dead. He didn't make it out of the camp." Turtleshell mewed, looking back down at her mother. "The dogs didn't get him,
but they chased him into the river..." She mewed sadly, drawing her tail carefully over the deep teeth marks in Lakestar's flank. "Lakestar, please don't leave." She whispered.

Lakestar smiled sadly, tilting her head up slightly to touch her nose to Turtleshell's cheek. "I must go, Turtleshell. Meadowclan doesn't need me anymore, Starclan needs me now." She croaked, her ears pressing back against her head. "Starclan has a great destiny for you Turtleshell... just you wait."

In the wake of a deadly dog attack on Meadowclan, the leader and deputy passed away. Without anyone to guide them, the few remaining Meadowclan cats fled to join over Clans, loner and rogue groups, or they became kittypets. One cat, however, never gave up on the ancestry of Meadowclan. Turtleshell, the daughter of the late Lakestar, set out to start her own Clan in a new territory that wasn't marred with the blood of her dead clanmates. Turtleshell settled in a pretty field next to a large lake. Next to the field is a flower thicket that encircles a hollow. Once settled here, Turtlestar decided to name her Clan Lakeclan, in honor of her mother.

Off to one side of the lake, there is a twoleg half-bridge that the apprentices will usually jump off of in newleaf and greenleaf. They can only go during certain times of the day since twolegs will usually use this spot for swimming or fishing. Closer to the camp, there is a section of the lake that has these beautiful stones that every cat chooses from when they are three moons old. At three moons old, the whole Clan will go with the kits down to the lake and watch them pick their stone. They keep these stones until they find someone that they wish to become mates with. When they want to become mates with someone, they will exchange the stones. West of the camp and main lake, there is a medium sized forest that contains a large river/waterfall that feeds into the lake. To the east of the camp and main lake, there is a boggy area that most of the Lakeclan cats will stay away from, but there will obviously be a few troublemakers who will go there. Also at the edge of the boggy area, there are clumps of weeping willows that couples love to go to.
Other: Super excited!!!!
Last edited by Katrione on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Clan Name heatherclan
      - Username: marya d.
      - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): yup! i'm the owner of adderclan on CAC.
      ---
      Clan Founder's Name: willowstar
      Clan Founder's Age: 20 moons
      Clan Founder's Gender: she-cat
      Clan Founder's Appearance: click!
      Clan Information: heatherclan is a very peaceful clan, based on a moor. their camp is very similar to windclan's, made out of a shallow ditch with their dens being under bushes. they normally act as the median between clan wars, and always try to help others. they are a good source for exchanging herbs or food. (wip)
      Other: i'd love to be a mod, if you're looking for them!
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Clan Name Streamclan
    - Username: мαρℓεғσxιε
    - Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^):Yep! I'm the owner of Cherryclan! Just taking a more watery approach
    ---
    Clan Founder's Name: Ripplestar
    Clan Founder's Age: 15 moons (Edit: Old age was 17 moons, I just realized I wanted a young leader)
    Clan Founder's Gender: She-cat
    Clan Founder's Appearance: Boop! (Edit: Fixed Image)
    Clan Information: Streamclan is a fish eating clan, rivers are spat across the territory with their camp being on a small islet in the center of the territory, Streamclan cats all this the mother river, and many other rivers split off of it. Streamclan came to be when Stream, Ripplestar's mother brought Ripplestar and her siblings to a cliff, soon a falcon came along, and out of complete fear and some luck, Ripple got knocked off the cliff and into the water, where the tides had pushed her through the currents and into the current territory of Streamclan.

The territory has mostly moist grass and many water plants, Streamclan cats really like to gather fish scales, after they catch them, when they bring them back to camp, the catcher might scale the fish and sprinkle the scales on a den, like glitter. The camp is on a river islet, with a mossy high rock, that they call the moss rock. A tradition is to get the kits to learn how to swim and get used to water early, in the middle of the islet, there is a shallow pond, for kits to play in, the center is just deep enough for swimming practice.
    Other: EEEEEEEEEEEEP
Last edited by maplefoxie on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:44 pm

#E86A27

- Clan Name: OwlClan
- Username: DasCanadianSparkle
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?: Sure am!
---
- Clan Founder's Name: Adderstar
- Clan Founder's Age: 30 moons
- Clan Founder's Gender: Male
- Clan Founder's Appearance: Link
- Clan Information: OwlClan lives in a dense part of a forest. Rarely any light can pass through the dense trees. There is a small river that runs through the forest which ends up outside of the forest at a lake. The forest is on the base of a mountain in the Scandinavian Coastal Conifer Forest. It can get quite chilly so usually cats will have medium to thick pelts. Short pelts and even no pelts are more rare but to appear in cats from time to time. The prey is lush with otters, hares, all sorts of birds, rodents, fish, and even a newborn fawn if you're lucky enough. Though predators such as the arctic fox, bears, lynx, eagle, wolf, and the predator the clan was named after, the owl.

The clan has some more different roles. There are a few extra roles such as the heir and guards. In this clan, only the leader and his mate may have kits unless a queen not from the clan is founded with kits. Anyone who fails to do so often will either have their kits killed, their mate killed, or them killed. Most likely, the clan picks the kits. The leader will have to pick a heir to his throne. Most often it will be a male but sometimes a female will come into power. The guards are the most strongest and intelligent cats of the clan who's job is to protect the leader.

Clan traditions is that when a kit is born, each kit will get a claw marking on their left shoulder. One flaw marking means they are a kit. Two means they are an apprentice. Three means they are a warrior. A claw mark going through all three means they are the deputy, and a star surrounding all four mean they are a leader. If a she cat becomes a queen, on their right shoulder they will get a circle. For every cat they have bared who is alive, a small line will represent them. If a cat they have bared is deceased, a strike will show that thy are no longer living. For medicine cats, an apprentice will get a swirl marking on their shoulder. As a full on medicine cat, a swirl with a leaf above it. For elders, any markings they have will be crossed out to show they have retired from duties. If a cat from the outside lands is accepted into the clan, loners will get a wavy line, rouges will get a pointed line, and kittypets will get a line with a curve at the end. All the other markings will proceed as followed.

Another tradition is that once an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are required to wear a charm around their neck to symbolize what their more dominant personality trait is. A tooth from an animal means they are more brave, a feather means they are more friendly, a flower petal for she cats means they have a more motherly nature, the fur from prey means they are more agile, the skull of a piece of prey means they are more loyal, and a tiny pebble means that they are more intelligent. They must wear this at all times. It it falls off on accident or during training or during battle, a new one can be made. If it's on purpose, the cat is exiled.

- Other: I'd love to be an artist!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothlite » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 pm

TreeClan
- Username: OrigamiVulpix
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC?(just curious ^^): Yep! I'm the owner of PhoenixClan, just going down their history.
---
Clan Founder's Name: Larkstar
Clan Founder's Age: 30 moons
Clan Founder's Gender: She-cat
Clan Founder's Appearance: A light gray tabby with green-blue eyes. Here
Clan Information: In a forest so dense your couldn't go a tail-length without tripping on several roots, eyes were watching. Unless, of course, you were these cats, this TreeClan. Hunting, fighting, and practically living in the trees, the branches were their sanctuary. They might as well have had their camp up there, it would be the same. But instead, their camp was made in a dip, most likely where an ancient tree had once been. Now, it is surrounded by trees that rise taller than it ever was. The walls of the camp a mix of brambles and vines twisted around fallen branches, a cat would get in by ramming when hedgehogs fly. More used to the dappled lighting of the forest, or none at all, open spaces are blinding. Unless you had been raised a hunter, to catch prey near the edge of the territory, then the rivers and meadows were like looking into the sun. At least, that's how the legend goes. Let's instead start at the beginning, when the clan began.

Lark, such a simple cat, with a simple life. Survive, find a mate, raise kits, and be happy. At least, that's what the young tabby thought.
The rustling of the leaves gave away a bird, trying to pull a worm out of the ground. Quiet, don't let it feel your movements, she told herself. Wait... one... two..three! She pounced! If the bird had known the risks of the ground, it didn't show.
Lark already had it in her jaws, ready to take it back to her nest.
-♥-♥-
Sundown, a perfect way to finish off the day being a hunt. Heading around the forest, she spotted a family of foxes. Oh great. Just what I wanted. Luckily, they were upwind, but she still had to be silent. Tracing her path around them, she found herself at the entrance to some tunnels. They didn't smell like badger or hare. Going in to them out of pure curiosity, Lark found a glowing stone. Curious, she touched it.
Instantly, glimmering cats appeared, as if made of the night's stars. Lark, recognizing her passed littermates, realized that the cats here, were not in the living world anymore. Where am I, then? "Lark, you are here, at the Moonstone. But we, the cats of StarClan, are not." A large, near perfectly black tabby had spoken, not someone she recognized. "But, why are you here?"
Her curiosity may have brought her here, but the young she-cat still wanted to learn as much as possible. "We are the past, and to you, we give the future. You have been chosen, among many other cats, to lead. To lead the rouges and loners who have all but forgotten their past." This time, is was Lark's father, a near pure white cat who she had inherited her eyes from. "But why me, of all cats? Aren't there cats more fit to lead?" Her insistent questions, now asked partially to get the spirit cats away, was answered.
"It is because of your natural curiosity, and your heart that longs for a home. Your motherly instincts, and the loyalty you feel towards those who matter to you. That is why you, Larkstar, will become a clan leader." Everyone chanting her new name,
Larkstar wanted to know more, like who this strange black tabby was. As it had seem, though, her time had run out. In a flash of brilliance, the spirit cats were gone, leaving her with more questions than she had ever asked.

Other: I'm really excited for this! Also, yeah, that was loooong.
call me moth, lite, or any other name you pick out. any/all pronouns. i like creating, collecting, and collaborating!!! i'm generally more active on flight rising than i am here, but i do plan to get back into both!!!
mothlite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Meadowclan
- Username: Dinolil1
- Were you/are you a part of the forum game CAC? Yes, my clan is Moorclan!
---
Clan Founder's Name: Duststar
Clan Founder's Age: 36
Clan Founder's Gender: Molly (Female)
Clan Founder's Appearance: Duststar's appearance
Clan Information: Meadowclan was created many eons ago; by a single lonesome molly. Dustnose had been exiled from Rainclan for contemplating the idea of becoming a kittypet, something that stings even today. Dustnose left and quietly nurtured Meadowclan among the rolling hills, far away from the restrictive nature of Rainclan. Meadowclan is set in hills, hills smothered in many wildflowers! Duststar's camp is nestled in and among abandoned burrows, carefully dug out to make room for all the future Meadowclanners. Meadowclan is very open and accepting towards outsiders, uncaring if they choose to stick to their former roots and without any semblance of rigid laws; the ones they have are obvious such as don't kill another or hurt another. That is all for the leader wields no power until the clan can all decide on one singular action.

Their clan lives in the middle of two large hills, surrounded by miles upon miles of wildflowers. Meadowclan's camp consists of many empty burrows; all clustered together with the higher ranks higher up on the hills; and therefore closer to the brook where many of the apprentices learn the skills of swimming and leaping. Meadowclan insists on keeping their medicine cat den the most well-kept and as such, that is the highest; rather than the leader's which is on the same level as the deputy's! Meadowclan, despite their sunny exterior, prefers not to associate with other clans for the fear of their judgement. Many of their ranks consist of plump kittypets, brutal rogues and loners that'd sooner take off than die for their clan. But Meadowclan welcomes them all regardless.

Duststar, formerly Dustnose, may be kind at heart but her mind sows the seeds of revenge; Rainclan tore her family away from her with lies and Duststar swears that one day Silverstar the taste the fury of revenge long planned.
Other:
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me