Based on Click to view
Artist kirkwood gaps [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

borf - 2

Postby kirkwood gaps » Sun May 14, 2017 10:47 am

where does the water on their antlers and back come from? who knows

aa, hope you don't mind me adding that turquoise-y colour!! ^^; hope you like it :O
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: borf - 2

Postby hounder » Sun May 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Oh my goodness, this is more than I ever could of asked for haha. I had a vision of a pup that just had some socks and a cool eye color (which, of course, would have been fine as well) but nothing like this. This is such an amazing character, I think the antler idea was very unexpected which made it 10 times better in my opinion. In addition, the design is so fresh and I always fall for antlers, and I think you added the perfect shade of turquoise for it to fit in! Ahhhh thank you so much I'm stunned that I get to own this beauty, thank you thank you thank you ^u^.
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirkwood gaps » Sun May 14, 2017 1:44 pm

tiny awkward walrus wrote:Oh my goodness, this is more than I ever could of asked for haha. I had a vision of a pup that just had some socks and a cool eye color (which, of course, would have been fine as well) but nothing like this. This is such an amazing character, I think the antler idea was very unexpected which made it 10 times better in my opinion. In addition, the design is so fresh and I always fall for antlers, and I think you added the perfect shade of turquoise for it to fit in! Ahhhh thank you so much I'm stunned that I get to own this beauty, thank you thank you thank you ^u^.

wOAH what the heck thank you so much!!!! aaa omg <<333 i was kinda scared you wouldn't like the antlers haha ^^;; I tried my best to make the lines fit in, but it's kind of hard when you use a mac touchpad hahaha
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 am

kirkwood gaps wrote:
tiny awkward walrus wrote:Oh my goodness, this is more than I ever could of asked for haha. I had a vision of a pup that just had some socks and a cool eye color (which, of course, would have been fine as well) but nothing like this. This is such an amazing character, I think the antler idea was very unexpected which made it 10 times better in my opinion. In addition, the design is so fresh and I always fall for antlers, and I think you added the perfect shade of turquoise for it to fit in! Ahhhh thank you so much I'm stunned that I get to own this beauty, thank you thank you thank you ^u^.

wOAH what the heck thank you so much!!!! aaa omg <<333 i was kinda scared you wouldn't like the antlers haha ^^;; I tried my best to make the lines fit in, but it's kind of hard when you use a mac touchpad hahaha

Oh jeez you used a touchpad? That's incredible, I can barely make line edits with a stylus on my IPad haha! I think the antlers were the perfect touch and make the pup really original, you've got some amazing designing skills ^u^.
·ᴥ· its you and its actually the me
·ᴥ· guide index : wip trade guide
·ᴥ·Sponsored by BrainFluud
·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· ·ᴥ· fair trade thread
·ᴥ· taxidermy of me you its not
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups