Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Attack! by KaiKenNatsuki

Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Attack!

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:05 pm

might make a short oekaki comic based on ginga densetsu weed
if you'd like your character to be in it, post their ref link here and tell me the info i need to know :)
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Attack!

Postby pikianoa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:52 am

this is mère. she's three-quarters wolf but one-quarter dog. she's baron but tends to adopt other animals and raise them. rabbits, deer, humans... she's done it. I would love to see her in this wonderfully drawn comic, but it's okay if you don't pick her. :) mère means mother in french.
"We don't make mistakes; we just have happy little accidents."-Bob Ross.
" I like you just the way you are."-Mr. Rogers.
"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."-Bill Nye.
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Learn.
pikianoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:52 pm

pikianoa wrote:this is mère. she's three-quarters wolf but one-quarter dog. she's baron but tends to adopt other animals and raise them. rabbits, deer, humans... she's done it. I would love to see her in this wonderfully drawn comic, but it's okay if you don't pick her. :) mère means mother in french.

accepted :)
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:16 pm

I have two GDW/GNG characters that I made ages ago. Both of them are Salukis like Cross and Mari. They are also a pair of siblings.
Haruna & Yuuto
Lineart is by Lucy and can be found here

Haruna is the eldest of the pair, and is a female. She is an excellent fighter loyal of Ohu. She is reasonable and calm. Haruna's loyalty to Ohu caused a rift between herself and her brother, Yuuto.

Yuuto is the younger sibling, and his male. He too, is a good fighter - but he isn't as strong as his sister. He is rather aggressive and short-tempered. Yuuto didn't much care for the Uho life-style and left to find something that suited his tastes.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:38 am

Oblivion Wing wrote:
I have two GDW/GNG characters that I made ages ago. Both of them are Salukis like Cross and Mari. They are also a pair of siblings.
Haruna & Yuuto

Haruna is the eldest of the pair, and is a female. She is an excellent fighter loyal of Ohu. She is reasonable and calm. Haruna's loyalty to Ohu caused a rift between herself and her brother, Yuuto.

Yuuto is the younger sibling, and his male. He too, is a good fighter - but he isn't as strong as his sister. He is rather aggressive and short-tempered. Yuuto didn't much care for the Uho life-style and left to find something that suited his tastes.

Accepted, but I can't open the link to see their refs :c Could you try uploading it on imgur instead of tinypic?
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:37 am

KaiKenNatsuki wrote:
Oblivion Wing wrote:
Haruna & Yuuto

Accepted, but I can't open the link to see their refs :c Could you try uploading it on imgur instead of tinypic?

"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 am

Oblivion Wing wrote:

Alrighty, thank you <3
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzybee » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:36 pm

Hey I'm really interested in your comic, and I have three questions I'd like if you'd answer.
1. What is the official name of your comic? I've found a lot of could-be names, but I'm still unsure on which on is the real name.
2. How often do you update you comic?
3. How do you have a landscape comic front, but the pages are page sized and are still in the "colored versions"?
Fizzybee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me