Unknown<--change to saber name once won

Owner: Unknown<--change to user name once won

Element: Darkness

Characteristics:

Info:(need atleast 3)

EDIT: JUDGED 09/30
WINNER IS NEPENCITY.

Thank you to all the participants for trying :3 More coming soon :D
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable saber - Darkness

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:47 am

Ooh~! Handsome boyy~!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Base » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:32 pm

Username:(your name)
Name:(Sabers Name)
Personality:
(What makes your saber who they are)
Attacks:(Min 3 attacks)
Special Ability:
(Max 1 unless loners and of an older age)
Armor Type :
(What is your armor based off of?
And what materials are used.)
Story/History:
(The past/present/ and future of your WAS)
Some Facts on WAS:(MUST HAVE ATLEAST 3)
Art of it:(Not manditory, but prefered)

wip...
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:33 pm

up
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 am

bump
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:35 pm

up
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby △ nepencity △ » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Username: Nepencity
Name: Mallory, old english name meaning "misfortune"
Personality:
Intimidating, frightening, prideful, powerful.
It's not just the his looks, the way he walks and the way he speaks.
But also the way he acts. He can easily come off as cruel, brutally honest and careless.
Which he is, but his true colors doesn't really shine through.
He gets easily annoyed and doesn't like it if people complain, brag or talk too much but loves to hear his own voice.
Mallory can be a bit selfish and self-loving, but thats mostly because he's proud of himself. He knows what he has accomplished in life and is just proud of what he has done so far.
Another thing that Mallory is quite fond of is fear. Wanting others to fear him is something he wants, making it easier for him to get more power and to find a worthy opponent in battle. There aren't many who would walk up to him or challenge him, but he is always impressed with those who do. Mallory would make a good leader, even tho his respect and power would play on fear. He knows how to handle situations well and works quite well under pressure. Surprisingly enough, he is a patient soul and doesn't get angry that easily. But when he is, the rage he lets out is a mix of irritation that he has kept to himself and other emotions filled up that bursts out in one go.
Looking away from all this and getting to know him, you'll see that he is quite the flirty one. He has a few expectations for a future mate, and someone who is tough and fearless is someone he wants. Many females are scared of him, and he doesn't blame them, so it's hard for him to get anything else then enemies and challengers.

Attacks:
Caliginous Fangs
This is a strong attack that consists of him digging his fangs into the opponent and poisoning them.
Whatever part of their body that was bit will be numb and remain limp for half an hour.
He can only use this attack once a day, but it's very affective.
Devil Smirk
By bearing his teeth and grinning widely at his opponent, he gives a mocking laugh at them.
This can trigger the opponent and make them angry and unfocused, or make them scared and unable to move.
The laugh comes from a deep growl and has a very deep tone to it, he sometimes gives himself goosebumps.
Lethal Claws
On his armor, three claws made of intoxicated amethyst are placed on each front paw.
He will use this attack through the whole fight as it doesn't need to be boosted or created,
the toxic is a unknown mixture that will sink into your wound and make you dizzy.
You will not die from it, but due to some allergies you can get very sick.

Special Ability:
Shamer's Eye
The poisonous enchantment that comes with the element of darkness, Mallory's special ability a illusion technique.
He has toxic attacked to the claws on his armor and the jewel accessory, and they give off a unusual smell when
he uses the ability. He will stare at the opponent with a trance-like look and lock them there. And as the red color
in his eyes brightens up, they will see flashes of scenes that has happened in their life. Everything bad they have ever done,
every little thing they did wrong and every sad moment. This will mostly make the opponent cry, and the usual thing
they do is to retreat from the fight.

Armor Type :
The main material for his armor is titanium. It's made extra thick to take hits better and is quite heavy, but since he has worn it for a while it's no big deal for him anymore. He has a collar around his neck that connects the headpiece to the back armor and has a bit of fabric on each side and the back to make sure it doesn't fall off that easily. He has small spikes following his spine that works great if anyone tries to get on top of him to pin him down from behind. The headpiece has two long fang-shaped forms in the front to strengthen any bite attacks and to protect them.The armor on his feet are fastened by leather, the two front pieces have claw-shaped amethysts attacked to them. Jeweled with intoxicated amethysts, it's a worn but fully functional armor.
Story/History:
Mallory was born in a litter of three, being the second litter of his mother and the third and last born boy. He had two brothers and three sister and were the smallest cub at the time. His father named him Mallory as he saw how weak he was and didn't think he would become much. The siblings had a very strict father, a step-father even that wanted them all to train when they learned how to walk. The mother and the other cubs thought this was a bad idea, but Mallory saw this as a opportunity. He couldn't stand being the smallest cub and was always teased for it by his brothers, and this had to change.
So when he was fully able to walk, run, jump, climb and talk he started his training with his father.

In his teenage years, Mallory and his father decided to run away from their family. They both had bigger ambitions on what to do with life and was getting tired of them trying to convince them to quit it and just live a quiet life. So they ran off to tougher environments to explore the world and get stronger. At the beginning, they thought this was a good idea. But as the opponents got stronger and the surroundings more dangerous, they decided to take a break from traveling and concentrate on just getting ready before throwing themselves out there again. "We can do this, son. I know we can" he used to say to him when new days would dawn.

Mallory has now been living the free life for a few years, his father passed away from age and the amethysts on his armor is a memory of him that he bears with pride as he walks. His goal is to become a leader and to teach others what his father taught him.

Art of it:
Fullbody
Armor
Last edited by △ nepencity △ on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
△ nepencity △

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 am

Username: Lisette
Name: Erebus
Personality:
    Erebus is most often found being quietly forceful. He is a force to reckon with when it gets down to it but he isn't about being loud and raving; on the contrary, he drops his voice level which is far more menacing to others than being loud is. There is a deadliness to his voice when he gets quiet and most will automatically accept and go along with what is happening. Despite this, he is also extremely intuitive about others and can be very concerned for their feelings. While most people will jump into action and become the actor, Erebus himself is what he calls The Observer, often avoiding confrontation of others of his kind so as to keep the peace and to keep the focus on the real enemy.
    He is rather private and greatly values time to be alone and away from others, allowing himself time to focus and harness his abilities further than what he has already done in the time he has been on the planet. That being said, he prefers to be alone and not corralled with others of his kind, enjoying their time together here and there but ultimately being alone. Focuses on other's hidden motives as he knows for a fact that not everyone can be taken at face value; you have to earn his trust and respect for him to totally trust another and it takes time that he doesn't often allow.
    He is driven when doing a task though, always seeing that things are finished entirely and not left with an open end. His value system is what he relies on and he follows it strictly, not allowing another to in any way sway him to do something that is against what he believes to be moral and right. Many respect Erebus for his perseverance in doing the right thing. He is individualistic and does not follow any sort of hierarchy or authority, sticking with himself and himself only.

Attacks:
Light Absorption
    Erebus can cast a darkness over an area and eliminate all the light which thrusts the opponent into his element. It isn't just dark like nighttime. This darkness is the equivalent of nothingness; there is no light, nothing to make it any easier for them to see. Having trained in this environment, Erebus can see without any hindrance and strikes a fatal blow, allowing the darkness to rise so his defeated opponent may see his killer's face before fading into oblivion.

Shadow Reflections
    Erebus projects images of himself made of dark shadows, making his enemy confused and unable to focus on one projection. When the opponent is occupied with fighting off the numerous shadows all having attacked at once in a strategic manner, Erebus himself delivers the massive blow, marking the real beginning of the fight. However, he cannot keep up the shadow figures too long as it drains him of a small amount of mental and physical strength.

Disabling Blast
    A dark blast is shot from his paws that causes a shockwave of pain that leaves the opponent either writhing in agony or completely paralyzed. This attack is both offensive and defensive as he knows that if he is overpowered by a foe, he can use this attack in order to escape and find himself able to fight another day.

Special Ability:
Induced Psychosis
    By trapping one in a dark void without himself in it, he will wander about and dig out the darkest fears and make his prisoner

Armor Type : Art of Armor
    Erebus' armor is made of iridium plates covering his shoulders and haunches with palladium screws holding the leather straps in place. The dark purple crystal-looking objects are made of amethyst, the closest jewel he could find to match his coat patterns and still represent something that is dangerous yet beautiful. The iridium is extremely resistant to heat and to corrosion which means that Erebus hasn't got any need to worry over it needing to be replaced as quick as some other materials would be. The leather straps were chosen as they can be removed easily and are lightweight; it is a contrast to his metal armor that is dense and heavy.

Story:
    Thunder raged as the female Saber lay in her cave, lightening illuminating the area for brief moments that disappeared as quickly as they came. Soft mewling could faintly be heard in between bouts of thunder. The family had always been shrouded in mystery, the father of the cubs regarded as nothing more than a myth by most parents to young cubs; whether he was real or myth didn't matter to the new mother. He wasn't far from her now, watching the small cubs as they squirmed restlessly against their mother's soft underbelly.

"The large one won't make it," the male's deep voice rumbled, sounding much like the thunder outside. "He's sickly already and he isn't even an hour old."

The female looked sadly upon the cub as she listened, wanting nothing more than her mate to be wrong. Sick or not, he was her son and she would do anything in her power to make sure he thrived and lived his life the absolute best he could no matter how long his life would end up being. The male simply looked on with an expressionless face, already settled on the fate of his lone son, the one who should have carried on the bloodline that wouldn't ever see the outside world.

"You don't get to make those decisions," the female growled, anger flaring in her chocolate eyes as she glared fiercely at her mate, his dark fur alight from the lightening strike. "I will see to it that he survives and that he has more faith in things than his father has in his survival."

Venom dripped from her words as they echoed in the cave making the normally stoic male flinch. Upon hearing her words, he stood from his seated position and made his way to the entrance of the cave. She knew that he would return as he always did even if he vowed not to.

"I'll return with food for you," he muttered as he disappeared into the night.

Only this time, he would become the myth that everyone feared.

--------------------------------------

Nights were always dark but tonight seemed to be even darker than normal. The new moon was hiding from everything and the dark storm clouds that had rolled in cast a static to the air that made Erebus smile darkly. This was what he thrived in and to know that it had finally arrived made him eerily happy. All around him should fear this side of him as it was the side that held no remorse. Many who knew this saber knew his personality could turn at the flick of a switch and this was the perfect time to observe that.

“You know what you need to do, son,” the older, darker saber said. Erebus nodded as he glanced to his mother, eyes cast on the flora around them.

Somewhere out there was an antlered creature that he was expected to kill and bring back. It was a rite of passage in his family to take down a creature larger than themselves in order to gain the ability to remain with the family unit. With the visual cue from his mother that he viewed from the corner of his eye, he launched from his spot and began exploring the flora, moving as stealthily as one his size could. From the beginning his mother had let him know that his survival meant everything, that he was all that was left after his father vanished the night Erebus was born.

Not one sign had ever appeared from the old male, nothing to show that he had died or anything similar. It seemed that he did just as what was told about him: ceased to exist.

Art of it:(Not manditory, but prefered)
Last edited by Lisette on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 am

up
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Bump! ^^
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me