Adirac by fantasy girl

Based on Click to view
Artist fantasy girl [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adirac

Postby fantasy girl » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:27 am

Got this awesome looking character awhile ago, and I honestly love his design so much ovo
Adirac is a chimeric zorse with atleast 1/4 draft influence. My so far character build up is that he was an experiment to create a hardy, strong and brave military/war horse. They were successful on those parts, as he is extremely forward going and strong, but is soft-mouthed, making him controlable. However, the zebra's aggressiveness and territorialness was not bred out to more manageable degrees, meaning he is incredibly difficult to control on ground. But his forwardness made him an excellent parade/battle horse, when he didn't try fight his rider/the horses around him, that is.
At this point he is an escapee, with any and all attempts of capture having failed. Parts of his protective gear on his legs have fallen off. His bridle is a mix of a cavalry and western bridle, and a criollo halter.
Should either way be fun and try and work up his history, and future use~

Original reference
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me