Ruben | α by danheng

Based on Click to view
Artist danheng [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ruben | α

Postby danheng » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Ruben α, better known as the Red Alpha. 12 months young and leader of Caedis Group.

Ruben's father died as the alpha in battle. Ruben took over as a pup, only 8 months when his father died. He started to veer the group towards a different path; he stopped wars and discouraged fighting. This upset the pack because he was changing ancient ways. Kene, group beta convinced him to conquer the groups near his territory. There were five battles and Ruben's group was victorious on every one. Keven influenced him more and soon Ruben was granted the nickname the Red Alpha.
    Leelah from the Gyn Group and he are close friends and they share mutual crushes on each other.
    Ruben's mother is alive and well, and Ruben's littermates too. He has three sisters and one brother. Eridis, Cin, Tero and Filixe.

This is for a novel I'm writing c: No title yet, but it's basically about several 'groups' that function like packs and the members clashing and this ancient group reappearing and tons of slightly clichéd things c:
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me