Based on Click to view
Artist Sakura Kuromi [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Does anyone know how to scarf? ~help

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:39 am

I did it again Q_Q
Why do i ALWAYS click on new coloration instead of edit?

I can't seem to get the scarf done right... ( i never do ...) does anyone have tipps for me?

Best regards Sakura Kuromi
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haru Kitsune as a Furry

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:25 pm

About
Name:
Haru Kitsune
(means Spring-Fox)

Called:
Haru
Birthday:
High:
human:186/Fox 54cm
Hair:
a brownish red
Eyes:
green
Species:
Fox
(can turn in a human)

Appearance:
On the first sight he may look like an ordinary red fox. The tips of his ears are a really dark reddish-brown and his paws has the same colors. On his front-paws they form "shoes" and on his back-paws he has "socks". The tip of his tail, his tummy and his chin are white. His eyes are green and he has short brownish-red hair with long bangs and a long ponytail. He always wears a long scarf which color is the same as the one from his paws. On his tail he has a leather-band with a little pendant attached to it. Its a Cross and a hawk-feather. Other than that he wears a silver bracelet with a cross and a black, spiky bracelet on his right front-leg. In human-form he wears a watch on his left arm, as fox he doesn't.

Personality:
Haru is quite short tempered and can be really stubborn over the tiniest things. If he think he's doing the right thing, no one can stop him. But if he really made a mistake he will be a bit grumpy, but will accept that he was wrong. Sometimes he can be really naive and occasionally his friends play a little prank on him. If he realizes they had made fun of him, he will be sulking for a bit, but soon he forgive them. Overall he is a nice guy. Even if he tends to act rash because of his short tempered behavior, he will understand if he has done to much. Oh and before i forget to mention it: He is a totally sleepy head. Normally he sleep until noon.

He likes all kind of Fruits (mainly) okay, there are a few fruits he doesn't like, but most of them he really loves. Haru loves to listen to music and he loves to be around his friends. Sometimes, if your lucky, you can find him, secretly reading a book. He love to read books, but he doesn't want to admit it. Haru loves the Spring and the Autumn when its not to hot and not to cold. But he love snow, too. Well he doesn't exactly hate the summer, but because its so warm, he usually sleeps the most of the time.

Dislikes:
If you pull on his Ponytail be ready for him to snap at you. He absolutely hates if someone pulls on his hair or his tail. Once he was bitten by a dog and since that time he doesn't really like them anymore. He love self-made sweets, but he will never standing in the kitchen. He can't cook and bake and is proud of it. (Secretly he can do a really tiny bit of cooking, but he will never admit it) Additional he hates if everybody made a fuzz about him, just because he's a little sick, hurt or wounded. He totally hates it, when you try to wake him in the early Morning. Sometimes it cant be helped and the unlucky person to wake him may be even go through hell if he is in a bad mood. He do dislike onions and all other similar vegetables.

Other:
Sometimes, especially on sunny days, Haru keeps on walking aimlessly at the woods. When he feels like it he will transform in his human body and walking through the nearby city. He has animal- and human-friends. Both forms are his true self. He even has a own Apartment in the house of a friend. He doesn't has to pay for it, as long as he doesn't have a job and he helps him out in his store. To be honest Haru hates it to help out in the store... well it isn't that he doesn't like the work... He just detests the apron he has to wear. If someone he knows come in the shop and sees him, he will blush deeply and reacting grumpy because he is embarrassed. (To be honest, he looks so cute if he is embarrassed~♥)

Well if you want to know something else, just ask. If he's in the mood he might even answer
If not, i will do for him ^.~

Haru wrote:Hey wait! What do you think your saying? If i doesn't want to answer a question you just cant go ahead and do it in my place... Furthermore: Haven't you talked way to much about me?
*looks embarrassed and walks sulkily away

Up there is his Fox-Form.
Here his human form just for Reference

Last bumped by Sakura Kuromi on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:25 pm.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me