Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Iubatos Lupus 2.0 (revamped) by cmichb

Based on Click to view
Artist cmichb [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by cmichb

by cmichb

Iubatos Lupus 2.0 (revamped)

Postby cmichb » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:43 am

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ιυвαтσѕ ℓυρυѕ α∂σρтѕ!

Artist Competition | Links | Links

ωнαт ιѕ αη ιυвαтσѕ ℓυρυѕ?

What is an Iubatos Lupus? wrote:An Iubatos Lupus is related to the maned wolf. In fact, the words 'iubatos lupus' directly translate into 'maned wolf' in Latin. They have long legs and can run up to 50 miles per hour. Wild Iubatos Lupus' diets consist of mainly what wolves eat; larger animals such as deer and elk as well as fish, berries, rodents, birds, etc. If domestic, they eat dog food. They range in size as an adult between a coyote and a great dane, and between a fennec fox and a red fox as a pup. Their fur is so fine and soft that it is considered priceless. Iubatos Lupus are protected from being hunted due to the low number of their species in the world. Nowadays, more and more people are keeping them as pets and breeding them so that their species number can increase. Iubatos Lupus are very curious, friendly, and love a good belly rub or scratch behind the ear - much like a puppy. Will you adopt one? Two? Three or more? The choice is yours.

αвσυт ιυвαтσѕ ℓυρυѕ

• Iubatos Lupus are born blind and deaf - defenseless against predators. After 2 weeks, they fully gain their ability to see and hear.

• Sizes
Pup: fennec fox - red fox (also depending on gender; females are smaller than males)
Fully matured adult: coyote - great dane (also depending on gender; females are smaller than males)

• Features
Long legs
Antlers
3 different kinds of flowers can grow on their antlers once mature. It's super rare to find a full-grown Iubatos Lupus without any flowers at all or with all three at once.
Relatively long body
Silky fur
Feathers behind their ears and tied to their tails with a string
Long, narrow snout

яυℓєѕ

• Be respectful of everyone (artists and other users)
• Do not guilt trip/complain to the artist or winner if you did not win the Iubatos Lupus you wanted.
• Do not steal this species idea or someone else's Iubatos Lupus. Theft will not be tolerated.
• You may adopt a maximum of six Iubatos Lupus unless you are given special permission from me and only me - please remember this!
• You must ask for permission from the owner prier to using their Iubatos Lupus in a roleplay/store/piece of art you are working on (unless it's gift art for that owner). You must also ask for permission from the artist/me if you no longer want your Iubatos Lupus and would like to gift it to someone or would like it to go back up for adoption.
• You may breed your Iubatos Lupus with someone else's or with your own, however, if it's someone else's you need to quote the other person's permission through PM/post to do so.
• Do not spam this thread with irrelevant topics. Anything that doesn't have to do with Iubatos Lupus should be spoken about elsewhere. Thank you.
• Please do not answer other user's questions about Iubatos Lupus on this thread. I appreciate that you want to help, but the only person who should be answering them is me - unless I assign you to be a mini-moderator.
• Don't ask me to be a mini-mod if there is no form for you to fill out to become one. Same goes for asking to be an artist/guest artist. I will occasionally make an artist competition for you to try out in. If you don't win, please don't complain. Be a good sport.
• Customs are only available to artists/moderators/me or other users given special permission. Please do not ask for a custom!
• Be patient when waiting for the results of the winner for an Iubatos Lupus.

ѕтჃ

TheLavenderFossa - artist and owner of the species

Ⴣιℓιαтєѕ
PM me if you would like your species to be advertised here. :)

ησтєѕ αη∂ αηησυη¢ємєηтѕ ƒσя ѕтჃ

Artists can hold a maximum of three contests for adopting an Iubatos Lupus at a time. All staff can make or ask an artist to make a maximum of two customs unless given special permission from me. However, you can only have 6 Iubatos Lupus like everyone else.
Every 50th Iubatos Lupus created is a special one which can either have all three flower variations or none at all. Every 50th one can also have small line edits. Artists, however, cannot keep this Iubatos Lupus as their own. It must be adopted out.
Artists must copy and paste the 'what is an Iubatos Lupus?' into the post for the Iubatos Lupus you made. Also, write the Iubatos Lupus number into the title of the one you made. e.g.: Iubatos Lupus #1.
Last edited by cmichb on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iubatos Lupus 2.0 (revamped)

Postby cmichb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:33 am

aaaaand open for posting! The link for the artist competition for Iubatos Lupus can be found at the top of the main post or you can simply click on the smaller drawing below this one! c:
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iubatos Lupus 2.0 (revamped)

Postby cmichb » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:33 am

bump c: