Time spent 3 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Romans

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:45 am

Top: Claudius, Caligula, Nero

Mid: Tiberius, Salvius, Iulius

Bot: Agricola, Haterius, Quintus

Salvius, Agricola, Haterius, and Quintus are all praetorian guards in their world.
Nero is a pyromaniac and 'accidentally' burned down most of Rome so that he could get building permits.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Romans

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 am

Oh god, if hayden and the two neros ever got together
The whole world would be burning i can guarantee it
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:13 am

XD Probably
That would be a story for the news - three participants from a pyromaniac convention appear to have set the entire world on fire. Unfortunatly there wasn't enough firefighters to set everything right, so we're all doomed.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:50 am

Portalis would be like "as if im not already busy enough with keeping the universe free from silatrop, no now i have to go extinguish an entire world you three somehow set on fire.
I still don't understand how you managed that in the first place."
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:18 am

Well it all started with this one warehouse, and then it just kinda went on from there... We got a little carried away, then there was this huge wind, Nero and Nero took down a whole city each, the fire spread, and consumed the whole world.
You know you love us. Very deep down, maybe hidden so well you haven't found it yet, but you do. I think. Maybe.

As long as they avoid her wrath I think it'll happen again sometime soon. If they suffer her fury it may take a day or so before some thing drastic happens again.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:58 pm

i know exactly the warehouse in question XD only an entire city? damn someone's slacking
I was caught up with trying to burn certain people before others

yeah i'm sure you'd love to believe that [with andy grammar "honey i'm good" playing the background //shotdead]

right now she's actually probably mildly amused but if it keeps happening that might change XD
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:23 pm

In my defense, I was busy watching everything around me burn to the ground. It was so entertaining that I lost track of time and ended up losing most of the day to that. That, and Salvius kept trying to stop me. He has no sense of fun.

Looks like they'll have to plan their next big burning for when she's off on the other side of the galaxy then ~ that way Hayden will have time to form a real good excuse that will do absolutely nothing to justify their actions
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:35 pm

seems legit

probably XD shouldn't take too long. with three corrupt and evil gods running around it shouldnt take very long at all for her to get caught up in something or other
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Hayden's counting on those corrupt gods to distract her quickly XD
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

this is silatrop, pyralis, and glados
i bet they've distracted her already
especially if they're working together
but if they're working together then the universe is probably already lost haha
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me