Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Theme 14 : Demon

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 pm

The purple glows in the dark while the rest of its body does not.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

For the Extra: section this can be any detail of your choice - give it a unique trait / a personality / a short story /anything else you can think of. You only have to put one extra, but feel free to add more to the form
Ends the 14th
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Theme 14 : Demon

Postby Chocolatestripe » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Username: Chocolatestripe
Name: Sytholus
Gender?: Female
Extra: She used be a "normal" wolf, Sytho until the bad deeds she'd done in her life time caused her to split into Sytholus and Sythain. Sytholus was her evil and Sythain was the good. Sythain was very weak so Sytholus easily consumed her. Sytholus will never be able to be a normal creature again since her essence is 100% evil.
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

a bit of a wip, still have some things i want to add but i dont have time for them right now

Username:
    corrosive_limes
Name:
    Neves

Extras:
Personality:
    Neves is very observant and pessimistic to a point. She often feels pressured to keep up a scary, crazy, and tough demeanor, even though she's not. Though she often acts very tough and it seems that nothing could possibly bother or faze her, she's just keeping up appearances. She's actually pretty quiet and a lot more open than she seems, and is actually a bit lonely despite being surrounded with people at all times. No one dares approach her because of how intimidating she seems, and those that she does know better and under normal circumstances would probably count as her friends are still very aloof, overly awed, respectful, and deferential to her. It hurts her deeply, and it has lead her to become slightly snappish and a bit depressed. She's very insecure, paranoid to an extent, and often feels helpless and abandoned, in over her head and out of her depth. She feels overwhelmed with facing the world alone, though no one would ever guess it from how she acts day to day. Though many people often say this very well known line jokingly, it's a line that can nearly sum up her entire personality :
    "I don't bite..."
    If you got to know her more, however, you'd find that she's actually usually fairly cheerful. Upon first being approached she'd become tenser, but would likely relax after a few minutes and she gets to know you a bit better. She's always there whenever you need her and would never dream of betraying anyone. She's quite a fan of riddles and puzzles, even though she's not the best at thinking them up or solving them, she loves the challenge they pose, and quite likes to try to answer complicated and philosophical or scientific questions to the best of her ability. Neves also quite enjoys pulling pranks and practical or physical jokes, and can be quite playful and mischievous at times. She's also a bit more tech-y than most others, and enjoys video games and movies quite a lot more than most of the people she's around on a daily basis, and because of this might make references to games and movies, some well-known and some obscure.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:55 pm

I was supposed to judge this yesterday...

I'll admit I'm having trouble deciding between the two forms. I think Chocolatestripe has a pretty neat idea going on there with the good evil conflict, kinda reminds me of a character from a video game I'm currently obsessing over. But then corrosive has a interesting personality all developed and it looks like a lot of effort was put into the form.

Alright, I'm gonna give her to corrosive_limes. Congrats :)

I could do a runner up for you though, Chocolatestripe, if you'd like? It would be the same lines, but if you name a color for the glow then I'll base a new design around that?
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocolatestripe » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:55 pm

X3 why you so nice?
Maybe minty or orange? Thank you so much :)
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 am

Chocolatestripe wrote:X3 why you so nice?
Maybe minty or orange? Thank you so much :)

Finished :)
You're welcome!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me