Age; 2 years
Gender; Mare
Breed; Dutch Warmblood
Height; 16.5hh
Tack; None
Broodmare Fee;
Explain Her Fear;
When and Why did she develop it?;

This girl has a major fear of ______, it is your job to figure out what it is, when she got it, and why she has it. Each Section can not go over 800 words.

Ends;; June 16th
Absolute end date;; June 22nd
Last edited by finoodle on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IDA #008 || Dark Bay Dutch Warmblood

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Owner; piaffes
    Farm Name; Rideau Ridge Stables
    Show Name; RR Dieu Donne
    Nickname; Dobby
    Age; 2 years
    Gender; Mare
    Breed; Dutch Warmblood
    Height; 16.2hh
    Tack; None
    Broodmare Fee; 3000m
    Explain Her Fear; Dobby is absolutely terrified of cameras, specifically the shutter sound and will strike out at anybody standing beside or around her if a camera goes off.
    When and Why did she develop it?; To get her used to the show scene, Dobby has been accompanying many other horses to their shows since she was ten months old. Dobby has amazing bloodlines, being offspring of Totilas, and this attracted people in groups. Dozens of people would gather around the filly's stall, snapping pictures, shouting, reaching through the bars of her stall trying to pet her and even once trying to get into the stall with her. Luckily, Erin came around the corner just at that moment and chased the people away. However, Dobby is still terrified of cameras, and even large crowds of people. Erin just hopes she can work this fear out of her so her amazing potential doesn't go to waste.
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 am

Owner; lizerbeth
Farm Name; Golden Shadow Stables
Show Name; GSS Chocolate Premier
Nickname; Priscilla (Prissy)
Age; 2 years
Gender; Mare
Breed; Dutch Warmblood
Height; 16.5hh
Tack; None
Broodmare Fee; 1000
Explain Her Fear; She is afraid of Roosters / big loud birds
When and Why did she develop it?; When she was a foal (around 2 months old) a rooster broke free of the chicken pen and caused havoc at the stables, it got into her and her mothers field and not knowing what it was she went to play with it. The rooster was aggressive and tried to attack her and then chased her around the field for 10 minutes before her mother managed to land a deadly blow to the rooster. To this day she bolts at the site or sound of a rooster and cannot be around chickens or big loud birds.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:07 am

((Horse heights are tracked in 4s. Ex: 14hh, 14.1hh, 14.2hh, 14.3hh, 15hh etc. technically, 16.5 is not a correct way of putting her height as 16.5 would initially mean 17.1hh. I am certainly not the most informed person here but I just thought you should know for future reference ^^))
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:28 am

Please add Halt to the list of skills ^.^
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 am

piaffes wrote:
    Owner; piaffes
    Farm Name; Rideau Ridge Stables
    Show Name; RR Dieu Donne
    Nickname; Dobby
    Age; 2 years
    Gender; Mare
    Breed; Dutch Warmblood
    Height; 16.2hh
    Tack; None
    Broodmare Fee; 3000m
    Explain Her Fear; Dobby is absolutely terrified of cameras, specifically the shutter sound and will strike out at anybody standing beside or around her if a camera goes off.
    When and Why did she develop it?; To get her used to the show scene, Dobby has been accompanying many other horses to their shows since she was ten months old. Dobby has amazing bloodlines, being offspring of Totilas, and this attracted people in groups. Dozens of people would gather around the filly's stall, snapping pictures, shouting, reaching through the bars of her stall trying to pet her and even once trying to get into the stall with her. Luckily, Erin came around the corner just at that moment and chased the people away. However, Dobby is still terrified of cameras, and even large crowds of people. Erin just hopes she can work this fear out of her so her amazing potential doesn't go to waste.

Winner! Loved the reason, also a finny fact is that Erin is my name lol
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:07 am

Haha thank you! My trainer's name is Erin c: she won grand Prix dressage on her gelding Handsome Iz, but he passed away this winter so now she's leasing Dobby c:
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:57 am

Would you mind removing the adopt me tag?
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me