Family of Eight by star star.

Based on Click to view
Artist star star. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Family of Eight

Postby star star. » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 am

some characters from a book i plan on writing soon <3 the entire family are shapeshifters - they can shapeshift into two different types of wolves (the first as shown above, the second as real-life appearance wolves) and a human form. these designs belong to me, and the lines belong to Neara.

one;; one is thomas. like the rest of his family, he's a shapeshifter. he's the eldest of the siblings as he is at age sixteen, and was born three minutes before his twin, dragon.

two;; two is dragon. he is a shapeshifter, but unlike his family who simply chooses between two forms, he chooses from three [dragon, human, wolf]. he's the second-eldest of the siblings as he is at age sixteen, and was born three minutes after his twin, thomas.

three;; three is pheonix. he's a shapeshifter, however he chooses to stay in human form instead of his wolf form. he's the fourth-eldest of his siblings as he is at age fourteen, and was born two minutes after felix; he was born six minutes before bajan and meadow.

four;; four is felix. like the rest of his family, he's a shapeshifter. he's the third eldest of the siblings, being at age fourteen, and was born eight minutes before felix, bajan, and meadow.

five;; five is bajan. like meadow, he prefers to stay in human form but will shapeshift into a wolf on occasions. he's the second youngest as he is at age fourteen, and was born eight minutes after felix, four after pheonix, and two before meadow.

six;; six is meadow. she's a shapeshifter, but usually stays in human form or her natural wolf form. unlike the rest of her family, she has secret powers (like flight, ice, the elements, telekinesis, telepathy, ect) that she was cursed with at a very young age. she is the youngest in the family at age fourteen, and was born eight minutes after felix, pheonix, and bajan. human form

seven;; seven is jackson. he is a shapeshifter and is often seen in his natural wolf form or sometimes his human form. he is the father of the siblings and is a year older than his wife/mate amelia, and he is forty years of age.

eight;; eight is amelia. she is a shapeshifter and usually stays in her unnatural wolf form or natural wolf form and only changes to human when she needed to go into the city. she is the mother of the siblings and is a year younger than her husband/mate, and she is thirty-nine year of age.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me