Esprit #0 - Petzpower by frogpaws

Based on Click to view
Artist frogpaws [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Esprit #0 - Petzpower

Postby frogpaws » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:00 pm

An Esprit Deer [esprit meaning "spirit" in French], or Esprit for short, is a species that takes a form similar to that of a deer. All Esprits have very large, fluffy ears, long necks, and hooves. Their eyes are all unique and it is said that by looking into an Esprit's pupils, one may see their future. The most unique trait of Esprits is that they are born from the soul of a dead animal. Their tails embody that of the animal that they are from. Rarely, an Esprit will spawn from a tailless creature, or an invertebrate, and no tail is formed. These Esprits are sometimes seen as "rejects" and often defy their tailed siblings.

This is Esprit #0 aka Vexia! The first of it's kind!
This doe was born from a Yellow Spotted Salamander! She's very feisty and rebellious, and her warrior paint is a sign of this. She carries a small Esprit horn around her neck as a good luck token, likely the remnants of a deceased loved-one.
Her defense mechanism is liquid secretion. When enemies get too close, her tail omits a smelly liquid that can potentially blind said foe.

x
                  x

[ 𝓇𝑒𝓁 ✦ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎/𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 ]
                  ❝ i feel that
                  life should be
                  lived b e a u t i f u l l y

~ 𝓍𝓊 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝑜

frogpaws

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery