How do you even walk by fantasy girl

Based on Click to view
Artist fantasy girl [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

How do you even walk

Postby fantasy girl » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:59 am

Even though me and LostGosling haven't been able to dwell too much on how Israfil and Seraphim are connected we do have talked about little puppy Mihr trying to act all tough and brave towards the older Sera, or just nag about getting to hear stories from her or be able to tag along after her through different landscapes and such.
But when I saw this lineart I couldn't help but think about young-adult Mihr being pushed to be social by Sera, and of course him being stubborn and confused and just being either dragged or pushed (in this case sliding, which will result in a nice green bum)~
Silly little Israfil, she's just trying to help you, you know.

A little story time to go with the pic:

''The mud brown canine stared with icy cold eyes at the female next to him trying to break free from the stern and determined eye to eye contact, or stare down in this case.
He knew that he couldn't escape this, but she couldn't really be serious could she?
He clambered on to this hope as he noticed the other WOIs farther down, there were still a couple of hundred metres between them, still a reasonable space to just walk off without anyone noticing or giving it too much thought. Just like a random encounter, and a respect for territory.

Yeah, exactly like that!

He thought cheerfully as he started to back up, one paw at a time, having broken the eye contact with Sera, Mihr took a hasty decision, turn, run and don't look back.
And that is what he did, but he forgot about something in his plan that was driven by impulse, Sera was older than him, which meant more trained in both speed and stamina than him.
He heard the low growl behind him before the sound of paws thumping down came closer and closer, he looked back with fear in his eyes as she took the momentum of her speed and leaped onto him. And he crashed down, chest first, before yelping and whining rapidly trying to break free. Limbs bumping into eachothers, and claws scratching trying to get back up from the fall.
But it was of no use, the young-adult was of no match for this WOI, he was pinned down.
He grumbled loudly and with irritation, before being pushed back up again, but she only managed to push him up to a sitting position. He wouldn't budge a muscle further.
He heard the sigh and saw how she circled around him, plotting her next move. He sat there smugly and wagged his tail ever so lightly, mocking her in a sense. A move he would grow to regret, as the sudden push from behind sent several confused yelps flying as she pushed him from behind so he was sliding through the grass.
Determined, he scowled at her -which she gladly returned the favour off -, that neither would lose this battle, it ended with an on and off again battle between scowls and growls, as he was pushed towards the pack afterall.''

WOI: TWG90
Israfil (brown): Me
Seraphim: LostGosling
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me