W I N G E D - cover. by NanaChicken

Artist NanaChicken [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

W I N G E D - cover.

Postby NanaChicken » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:43 am

Welcome, this is a comic by me, Nanachicken, and my sister, Nimsaj11 <3
If you have any ideas or maybe even want a character in this, just send me a private message, cause, we kinda need more characters, its basically only Melody and Bambina right now.

About the characters.

The blonde one.
Melody Rosetta Maple, princess of 'The flutter kingdom', amazing healer, lovely, and above all, a beautiful and kind fairy, her father, King of 'The flutter kingdom', Rumbo Maple, caring, protective, and a great king, he can build many things faster than anything you have ever seen, Melody's mother, Queen of 'The flutter kingdom', Anna Maple, sweet, and she can also heal like her daughter, the three rule 'The flutter kingdom' with love and wisdom, Melody is loved by everyone and has many friends.

The black-haired one.
Bambina Cross, guard of 'The hollow kingdom', great fighter, strong, proud, and hot-headed, she can control nature, she loves hanging out with her team, all boys may i add, was adopted from a very young age, her none-blood dad, Will Cross, a nice guy, strong, a great fighter, he has unnatural strength, Bambina's none-blood mother, Judy Cross, a lovely and sweet mother, also has unnatural strength, Bambina thinks she is a Hollow fairy because of her dark skin and light eyes, but, she isn't, no one knows what she is, she was also born without wings, which makes fairies think shes an easy target, but shes actually very strong.

About the powers.
Okay, fairies born from Flutter kingdom usually either have healing, or building, they basically have powers that help people somehow, fairies from Hollow kingdom, have unnatural strength, or the ability to learn things very fast, fairies from Rose kingdom, have the ability to freeze you, but it never lasts long, or the ability to confuse you, basically make you see three of an object or they can put you in a deep sleep, but only very strong Rose fairies can do that, Rose fairies are actually very weak and don't like to use they're powers, Spiders aren't really fairies, they don't have wings, and they have no faces only mouths, they are more like big black things with three arms on each side and a mouth, they can see out of they're mouths, its very strange, and then there are fairies born from no kingdom, they don't really have any power, or they just don't know it, tho, no one has ever seen a fairy from no kingdom, its very rare.

Okay, there are four kingdoms, The flutter kingdom, The hollow kingdom, The rose kingdom, and The spider kingdom, The flutter kingdom is a lovely place, and is the biggest kingdom out of all, The hollow kingdom is basically somewhere fairies go to get stronger, The rose kingdom is a rude and selfish kingdom with all the posh people, The spider kingdom is a horrible place with spider like men and woman, they eat fairies and always try to get into the four kingdoms.

Plot.
Fairies are starting to disappear from The flutter kingdom, The hollow kingdom, and even The rose kingdom, Rumbo Maple, and Anna maple held a meeting with the king and queens of The hollow kingdom, and The rose kingdom, they all agreed to send a message to The spider kingdom, saying 'Please, we know you are the ones responsible for killing our fairies, we are telling you to stay away, or this will mean war', Rumbo and Anna, they hated war, but they hated seeing they're own kind and even others die even more than war, so, if the Spiders didn't reply then they would have to go send soldiers out there, after two days, the Spiders replied with 'War will not hold us back, this world belongs to us, and only us' after that, Rumbo and Anna had no choice, they send they're soldiers out, Hollow did the same, tho, the rose kingdom only send 50 of they're soldiers, being the wimps they were, the war lasted for 4 months, almost everything was destroyed, then, this huge blue shine struck down onto the land, it brought back life, the grass, it took away the fire and the ashes, and made room for the trees and water, the Spiders were so scared they ran back to they're land of misery, all the fairies were thankful of this beautiful shine, they rejoiced and made they're homes back, the two kingdoms, Flutter, and Hollow, were then build 2 miles away from each other, Rumbo and Anna then had a beautiful child, and they called her Melody Rosetta Maple, she was the sweetest thing, two of the best soldiers from Hollow woke up from the crying of baby, when they opened they're door they found a little girl in a basket, they adopted her and called her Bambina Cross, what will happen now is a mystery.

Okay, i actually went pretty fast on this, so tell me if something is confusing you and i'll explain it for ya <3
NanaChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W I N G E D - cover.

Postby orpheus. » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:15 am

holy fudge <333
I'll definitely be stalking this. I mean - your shading, lineart and colouring is absolutely gorgeous. You're getting so good at drawing and this art class thingy is definitely helping. <3
╔═════════════════════╗

𝑊𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑇𝑂 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑁 𝐴 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆.

those nights when your friends are gone,
when you're holding on for someone to leave with

those nights when you crave someone
to be there at dawn, to wake with, 'cause aren't we all just
looking for a little bit of hope these days?

oekaki . art insta . @danti#6119 .

╚═════════════════════╝
orpheus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W I N G E D - cover.

Postby Savagely Small » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 am