Based on Click to view
Artist Neko-the-Gunslinger [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neko Kami #51

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:48 am

Halloween event!

Since everyone is making such dark designs, I tried to make her a rose-demon-princess thing... vwv;

Ok! This will be open till the 8th!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Name Meaning:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality: (500 words)
Story or art: (700 words or 1 art piece)[/b]

Good luck!^^
Last edited by Neko-the-Gunslinger on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neko Kami #51

Postby snowbutt. » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:12 am

..I'm in love. with this. omg gj it looks amazing. ;o;

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 am

Thanks! <3 ^^ Hopefully Miho would be kind enough to let me place it into her halloween thread XD
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lindsey. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:39 am

[b]Name:

Stieg
Name Meaning:
Stieg means 'Rose' in German, and that is exactly what fits her.
Personality:
Stieg is gentle and kind. She cares for all and everything,
WIP
Story:
WIP

[/b]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Girl, Single, United States, Dogs<3
I love Australian Shephards! SO CUTE!
PM me any time, I love talking!
My favorite color is Peachy Pink!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

dogs are / /
❥ ❥ ❥ REAL
Image ↶ ↶
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-------------------------------
Lindsey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosiestar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:38 am

O.O
A rose neko... omgiluffherihavebeenwaitingforyoumydarling!!!!!

Name:
Name Meaning:
Story or art: (700 words or 1 art piece)

WIP SO HARD!!!!!!

Rosie ♡

my deviantartmy JBDs
nerdd <3ravennn

[insert friendly but also clever and funny text here]

Rosiestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Name:
Name Meaning:

Reserved~
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby millennium. » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:31 am

Name:
Name Meaning:

WIP

𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 / 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐉 / 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 / 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓 / 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
millennium.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f o x. » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 am

You are a handful of roses; thorns, in a cheap bouquet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are always grumbling because roses have
thorns;
I'm thankful that
thorns have roses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flower which is single need not envy
the
thorns that are numerous.

If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept
the
thorns which it bears.

You cannot show people only the petals and not
the
thorns. It's not fair to them.

Name;

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

Name meaning;

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

Gender;

Personality;

Story;

Art;

Last edited by f o x. on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

━━━━━♚━━━━━
f o x.
one X one
Wattpad
the foxes burrow

━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there, I’m f o x. I was once known as f a l l i n g. and would be grateful if didn’t steal it because I may return to it later on. I’m a semi-literate role player with good grammar and punctuation; I guess you could say I’m fairly active and do at least 300 words per post. I don’t bite so feel free to shoot me a pm any time you have any questions or just want to role play!
f o x.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lueur. » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:43 pm

(Roselette Petal in spanish c:)

ImageA perfect lady of course! C:
Roseletta Petalo is very kind and sweet. She ould never hurt a soul, even if it ment life or death. She cares for her kindom and subjects checking and speaking to them when she walks through her kindom's beautiful streets. She is very kind to anyone and everyone even if didnt know them. If she sees someone in the need of help or saving she is quickly there in a second to anyone that needs her. She had gained great respect from her kingdom through out the yearsnce she went back to her old self. But when she wasnt a nice princess... when she was evil she wouldnt care for any kimo.
She would treat them as if they were worthless matter. The Evil Roseletta was a heartless being only caring for her self. Only her self and nothing else. Her hatred could be seen by how she punished and treated the Niko Kimos. She truely was the Darkness whe she was cursed. If she could when she was the "Princess" she would have wiped out the kimos in that kingdom. But she spared them because then who would do her biding if she wiped them out? But thank goodness she fought the evil that was in her, because if she didnt her kindom would have crubbled without her kindness c:

Roselleta Petalo has been very special since she was born.
She had always beendifferent from the other Neko Kimos.
Not only was she a princess, but she also absolutily LOVED roses with all her heart. They seemed really close and right when she was around them. She was a happy little Kimo when Roselleta was little. But something happened to her one day...she was cursed by a kimo witch!That had changed Roselleta's life for ever.Something dark and unwelcoming envaded Roselleta's happy , cheerful nature.Now that sweet little pink rose princess was gone and was replaced by a dark, thorn, black rose.But there was still hope for her some where in there the other Neko Kimo, their sweet princess, was still in there.... some where.For now their pressious princess was evil, hurtful, and heartless.Her look changed. Her fur used to be a cheerful white,and bright happy pink like the flower
she charished oh so much, had now turned into a muted pink and her lushious, snow white fur had turned a shade down to a light grey. She also seemed to get dark purple spots. She used to have happy, loving pink eyes that made the other kimos feel warm and welcome, where now replaced by dark and hatered. Roselleta now gained a evil power to control roses at her will. Of course she used those beautiful rose powers to cause pain and fear to her Neko Kimo subjects wgo disobeyed or question her. She would wrap them in her evil dark, dangerous thorns. Roselleta would even sometimes do it for the fun of it. Just seeing the pain and fear in kimo's eyes made her shiver in delight. But one day, when she was playing her evil games on a little kimo kitten she looked in to his eyes.... she atcually looked deep into their depts. Something inside of her wanted to be let out. Something good and pure. The little kimo saw this too and spoke quickly, as if he didnt get the words out of mouth fast enough then she would go back to her bidding, he spoke " Please Princess! fight the Darkness! The kingdom wants their sweet Rose Pettal Princess back!" That was all she needed. The Evil Dark thorn Pincess's Head started to thrash, and she was woosily walking forward as she dropped the little kimo down with a thud. After a few steps she collapsed to the ground. All those years the Nice Rose Pettal Princess had been trying to fight through the evil and darkness, but she couldnt find the stregth to push free. She needed the kind words of one of her subjects to help her find that stregth and be freed. Roselttalo started to speak in to two voices one of the dark princess and the other of the good and she screamed,"No! NO! I will not let your worthless soul out!" Her eyes flashed bright red , but slowly turned back to their pink color the Beautiful Rose pettal Princess had before she was cursed. Then she spoke again , but this time you could hear more of the nice Roseletta Princess's voice come out. "YOU WILL NOT cause pain and fear to my people anymore!! I have had ENOUGH of you! I tried and tried to make you leave my body and soul alone but you were too strong but now i have heard the voice of my people and i WILL NOT LET YOU HURT THEM ANYMORE!" And with that there was a bright flash of light that came from the princess the little kino that had been watching this was blinded for a little. He could not see what was happening to the pincess now. When light finally died out the little kimo saw the princess laying on the floor. She still looked like the Evil Rosettalo, But there was something different about her. A dirrent feel coming from her... the kimo slowly approched the still princess. Instead of cause and evil arura, there was a Happy, joyful feel to her! Their Princess was back! The kimo spoke eagerly "Princess is that you? Are you alright?" Rosettalo lifted her head slowly reviling her pink bright eyes, and looked at the kimo "yes little kimo it is me, that evil Princess is gone forever. And i will be alright" she said with a smile. Everything went back to normal in her kigdom. The kimos were very happy to see their Petal princess was back.... well sort of. Her fur didnt go back to normal, it had stayed as the evil pirncess's fur had been. But Rosettalo didnt care just as long as she was herself and not something evil she didnt care. Her powers stayed with her. But she never used them for darkness and evil. She only used them for joy and happyness
Image by me( here she is uncolored)
Image (lines are by me and she was colored by Eletric~Lime~Zebra ! Thank you!)
{She forgot the roses and her bell cx sorry couldnt choose from the three so i put them all up on here cx
Last edited by Lueur. on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✷✧✷✧✷
Your eyes shine like the
stars in the sky, You're
the one that make me
feel alive

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
♡ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ ♡-------

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Lueur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby billie eilish » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Name:
Name Meaning:

Reserve~
╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

krista - 18+ - she/her bisexual
infj - ravenclaw - pisces
college music education major
violist, dancer, singer, pianist
saw billie live 6.9.2019

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
billie eilish

My pets