Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

OWC #2 ;; A.D. in Pokemon by ojoku

Artist ojoku [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

OWC #2 ;; A.D. in Pokemon

Postby ojoku » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 am

I almost did Amnesia... but I decided that it'd be more fun to see A.D. here.
    So, A.D. woke up in a strange building called a pokecenter. She didn't know what to do, so she did what she always does, wander around until somebody explained what was happening. As she strolled about Cherrygrove city, smelling the flowers, she found a way out of the town. She curiously started down it. There was tall grass that she had to go through in order to get past, being too tired to climb the ledge. That was when a trainer ran up to her and challenged her to a battle. He sent out a strange looking animal out of an even stranger looking ball. With that, they began talking about what exactly pokemon were. That was when she declared "I will become Pokemon!". She thought it would be a lot of fun to be carried around all day, and only released to fight. The boy's pikachu was rather scared, so they slowly inched away from the enthusiastic redhead.

Yeah, pretty much sucks, but I definitely didn't spend the timer time on it. Probably only an hour... I haven't had much time to draw lately, but I really want to do a challenge every week. So... yeah.
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me