Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hoppy Easter Egg Hunt! by SeddieDeer

Artist SeddieDeer [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Hoppy Easter Egg Hunt!

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Hoppy Easter Egg Hunt! <3

So, this is my FIRST Oekaki editable drawing. And if you look in my gallery, you can see i'm /just/ getting used to using my tablet, as i'm use to drawing on my iPad with my finger, and tablet is for some reason, to me, a little harder at the moment!

I would /Love/ Constructive crit, and any suggestions or tips you have for a new pretty new Oekaki tablet member!
And oh, Any comments, at all, Really do brighten up my day. As you could have been doing /anything/ with the time it took you to comment ^^ BUT You choose to make me smile instead! -huggles-

And oh, Rules for this editable: (Not many ^^ !)
Please don't remove my signature, but you may move it to wherever!
You may take this offsite or anywhere. I don't mind ^^
You may Add or edit this as much as possible! Delete things, be absolutely creative as you can be! I would love to see what people do ^^

Have a lovely day!
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hoppy Easter Egg Hunt!

Postby Vegtaboom » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

So cute omg. I'm on the wrong computer for coloring, but Ill try to color it in when I can <3
Vegtaboom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Kawai, adorable as always, seddie-san^^
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Adorable but id advise coloring each bit it so people can lock alpha
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:36 am

Scissors wrote:So cute omg. I'm on the wrong computer for coloring, but Ill try to color it in when I can <3

-Huggles- Thank you! <3 You're awesome and lovely scissors! <3
BlackRose0123 wrote:Kawai, adorable as always, seddie-san^^

-Blushes- Oh you! Tehe -Huggles- You're amazing rose <3
~Tornado~ wrote:Adorable but id advise coloring each bit it so people can lock alpha

I don't know what that is! But clearly it's important to me to know! So thank you very much! I shal look it up when I get back home <3 -Huggles-
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me