Translucent Hatred by P o m

Based on Click to view
Artist P o m [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Translucent Hatred

Postby P o m » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Finally done. Been working on this nonstop because the idea wouldn't leave my head.

EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG;

-Kept screwing up the mane.
-I suck at doing tails.
-The eye was a pain to do.
-Cutie Mark was hard to plan.
-Color scheme took pretty much half the session just to plan.
-I suck at bandages.

~~~

Here's my new OC, Translucent Hatred, a pegasus. Cutie mark is a broken fire ruby, like a broken heart.

Her eyes are that way because she found a door that looked into your worst dreams and stared into it so long that her eye refused to change back and now glow in the dark and are visible through her mane. Her wings are transparent because behind the door she saw herself losing her wings and since she was staring into it so long it started to come into effect in real life because all she was thinking about was "I lost my wings..." over and over in her head.

Her bandages are just random. Maybe she sprained her ankle, I honestly have no idea. I just felt like adding those there.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Translucent Hatred

Postby P o m » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Translucent Hatred

Name

Translucent Hatred

Mare

Race

Pegasus

Personality

Secretive: Hardly ever talks about what happened when she looked into the Nightmare Door, only with her closest friends. She doesn't talk too much about why losing her wings is her biggest fear, only one pony knows.

Timid: Very insecure and hardly talks to strangers at all, if ever. Mostly hides behind her mane and backs away mumbling incoherently.

Cold: If pressed, will lash out and her eyes start to glow, which freaks a lot of ponies out. Has an extremely loud voice that she uses when she needs to, but only when she needs to.

Traits

Eyes: Her eyes were changed when she stared into the Nightmare Door for too long, she never snapped out of the trance and always lives in constant fear of losing her wings. When she gets angry, they glow really bright. She can never hide them, they glow behind her mane. They're also glow in the dark and shine pretty bright.

Wings: When she looked into the door, she saw herself lose her wings. She looked into it for so long and couldn't stop thinking "I'm losing my wings... I'm losing my wings..." So her nightmares started to become reality and her wings started to fade. By the time she broke away her wings were already semi-transparent.

Voice: When provoked, she can amplify her voice so that it's really loud and snaps at the pony who's pressing her. She doesn't use it often, only when she has to because she doesn't want to hurt anypony, feelings or physically.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes