My FINAL fursona by CaptainFirefly

Based on Click to view
Artist CaptainFirefly [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My FINAL fursona

Postby CaptainFirefly » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:22 pm

so after about 3-4 years of trying to create my own fursona I've finally done it. I think a couple years ago when i was younger i was just a bit confused about who I was and who I wanted to be. Now I know exactly who I am and who I will be. I also know the difference between phases and what I actually enjoy. My fursona was much easier to create once I just stopped trying so hard for a year or two and coming back once i was mature and such.

Im so very proud of myself. c:

Anyway, this is bad coloring. Sorry, I havent been on CS in awhie. Im much better at traditional art. The designs around the eyes were supposed to be as dark as the ears and stomach/chest/neck but i dont know what happened. Since you cant really tell it was supposed to underline the eye and end in a curve/wing. In the center of the underline was supposed to be another line that is the same color running down to fade into the chin which is the same color, almost like a tear drop. The white on the front paws is fur and is supposed to mimic fingerless gloves. The toes in the front are supposed to be a pattern. one is the same color as the body and then the next is the same color as the ears/stomach and so on. only on the front paws. the back paws are just white, only the toes. Im thinking of re doing the stripes on the front legs so theyre thicker but Ill do that later.

Since I suck at drawing with this awful mouse lemme just describe the accesories she was supposed to have...

Aviator goggles
Black mirror like lenses and the sides are silver/ platinum in color. the leather strap is black with a silver buckle
Necklaces
MLP
One necklace has Rainbow Dash's cutie mark
One necklace has Fluttershy's cutie mark
One necklace has the symbol for The Wonderbolts (Soarin's symbol since i think it looks cooler than the actual Wonderbolts symbol)
Creepy
Black operator symbol necklace
Black Observer symbol necklace
A black peice of metal with the words "Jeff the Killer' carved into it in white
Homestuck
A simple necklace that says the word "Gamzee" in purple
A simple necklace that says the word "Terezi" in teal/turquoise
A necklace with the word "HoNk" on it : O )
(I must seem so weird to people who havent read Homestuck XDD)
Other
Dog tags
metal circle with metal wings coming out of it. "Airforce" is carved into it
necklace with the words "Proud Furry" on it...what? dont judge me >.>
Oh gawd i have so many necklaces XDD I dont know how else to represent my love of things without hiding the designs on her wrists. Plus I plan on making a fursuit and I would rather wear a bunch of necklaces than a bunch of bracelets c:
Hind legs
Bandages wrapped around her feet. They wrap up just under her ankles and they start a bit after her toes.
Ears
Right ear
Two silver undustrial peircings at the top
6 small hoops going down the length of her ear each a different color of the rainbow in the order of the rainbow
on the opposite side of her ear are three silver, sphere studs
Left Ear
(This is wear it all gets crazy.... ._.)
On the outer side to begin with is a small black Operator symbol stud earring
after that is two small gear studs, one bronze, one gold
after that is yet another operator symbol stud
after that is a little chibi zombie face stud
after that is I cant remember, theres a lot of crazy stuff on this ear, I cant even remember. Ill have to get my drawing book tomorrow and edit this post. For now just imagine weird random stuff all over her ear XD

I think thats about it! Also on her upper shoulder is a very small white heart marking. Forgot to add it C:

ALSO she has white feathered wings. Im thinking of making one entirely steampunk but im currently debating that.

THE FINAL ALSO, she two pets. One is a kitten-cat (About 5-6 months old) who is solid black with golden eyes. His name is Finnigan Maximus Grove. Max for short c: The second is a small Barn owl with light blue eyes like hers. His name is Ferran Everan Zander. Ferran for short. Both male.

This page is still a WIP since Im still working on the accessories and might add a bit more to certain areas. I still have to write down her crazy ear XXDDD Anyway feel free to post on this and give me your opinions on this. Also I'm looking for names! I was going to name her Avian Gizette but found out recently that Tess's fursona is named Avian x3 How did I not know this!? She is our leader!! But yeah I wouldn't want to steal from her. I was going to message her and ask if she wouldn't mind but I know she has a lot more important things to deal with around this website than my stupid question. I think Gizette might also be taken. If it is then maybe I can just use it as a last name as I planned.

But again, looking for names! Feel free to post suggestions! I'm looking for something adventurous, something that has to do with flight, or anything unusual! If you want to do fan art then just PM me! It's Very much appreciated!!

Thank you all!! =D

-Wolfehh!
CaptainFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My FINAL fursona

Postby burrito » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 am

looks so much like avian ._.
but i like it

you should name it Lolani, which means to fly like a hawk
c:
burrito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My FINAL fursona

Postby felidae89 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 am

I think you should message her. I bet simple questions would a nice change. you didn't know her name at first when you named her so it's not like you're stealing her name. She may even be honored you still want that name and thought to ask her about it. (besides, its hard to come up with a name someone doesn't already have..)
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me