Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

its never enough... by Bilbo Baggins.

Artist Bilbo Baggins. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

its never enough...

Postby Bilbo Baggins. » Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 pm

well this is just some vent art...theres been a lot of negative going on in my life lately. I'm falling behind in school, and my mother is trying to convince me that meeting with the counselor would be a good idea. But that would mean getting pulled out of class, and I don't think I could deal with that, for various reasons. Also I have issues with my sister. She's a lot nicer, more accepting person than I am, just overall a better, purer person than me. Ever since she was born, I've felt that my mother treats her better than me. I can see why she would. I'm not immediatly likeable, and people tend to ignore me unless I interest them with my odd quirks and strange ways. There are certain situations (actually most situations) where if it is a choice between my sister and me my parents both side with my sister. And they generally acknowledge her accomplishments more than mine. For example:she gets straight A's, we have a party. I get straight A's, its one "good job!" and then its over. I just feel like I'm not good enough...I love my parents and I try to please them, but I feel like no matter what I do its never enough. one hour ago I was giving encouraging advice, and now I find that I need it. its been this way for nine years, and I just don't know how much longer I can go on feeling inferior and disliked by those I love.
I'm an adult now! don't message me about things i said when i was 12
Bilbo Baggins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: its never enough...

Postby Lunaestrella » Tue May 08, 2012 8:26 am

Aww... *hugs*. Don't worry, I'm sure that your parents love you as much as your sister. That sometimes happens to me at school, but just remember that you are a great person! Everyone has their faults, and maybe that makes people want to be with you less, but they still love you, especially your family! They may be angry at times but that doesn't mean they dislike you. And if you feel bad like that, you always have CS! Or even a book... Sometimes I feel like the characters in books are much better friends than the ones in real life, even though they don't interact with you. I don't know whether its just me, but each time I read a really good book I forget about all my troubles. Also, sometimes if you are really sad and think it couldn't be any worse, it's good to put a funny piece of music on that you can't help laughing at, like They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard, or reading something funny. It makes me feel much better when I do that!.
Also, I think you're a really nice person, even though I don't know you in real life, but here on CS you are amazing!
Lunaestrella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilbo Baggins. » Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 pm

aww, thanks! I've been dealing with this for nine years so its sorta rough, but I was having a bad day when I made this, and a situation with my parents just made it worse. My life goes in a pattern of AWESOME!!! and "this sucks." :lol: thanks for the encouragement!
Bilbo Baggins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunaestrella » Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Oh, yes, I know what you mean. School sucks. There is just too much homework and exams nearly every day :cry: I can't stand it... But then other things are awesome! I can't wait for the summer holidays and then I will be free!!! :lol:
Lunaestrella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetlebottle » Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Awww :c
Do you want me to bring some chocolate tommorow, don't worry I'll try to hold down Tiki while you eat it
beetlebottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilbo Baggins. » Fri May 11, 2012 1:52 pm

no, but thats nice of you :lol: i was kind of (really) depressed when I made this... I'm fine now. you can bring chocolate...but Tiki and chocolate? at the Shedd? BAD idea XD
Bilbo Baggins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetlebottle » Fri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Yeah, she might jump in that one tank... Just be quiet about it
beetlebottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilbo Baggins. » Fri May 11, 2012 2:18 pm

she might try to feed chocolate to Nickel! oh no...
Bilbo Baggins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilbo Baggins. » Fri May 11, 2012 2:23 pm

the sea turtle