вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 Discussion and Forms!!!

Postby ginger, » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:49 am

If Captain and Zephyr want to, I'd like to keep the crushes between Honeywind and Greyclaw and then the eventual Pinepaw and Willowpaw :)
ginger,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruui » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Well,I may be making a male cat
later,but otherwise,my cat is open for relations.
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:53 pm

I'd like to keep the same crushes as well, if that's okay. Grayclaw with Honeywind and Firepaw with Swiftpaw.
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toxic emotions » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:01 pm

guys im honestly so sorry, Ive had a lot of sports and stuff going on but I PROMISE I'll have Adderpaw, Hornetfang, and Tigerstep up by tomorrow night at the absolute latest I swear.
toxic emotions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Wonderful! i would be happy to keep those relationships! I look forward to the other forms being put up, and Toxic, life happens! I understand! I am happy to wait for the forms.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Just to let everyone konw, I updated the clan list in the roleplaying forum, and mentors are there. I pulled over the original mentors if they were still available, but reassigned to those whom didn't have one. Also, my cats are now on the first page, second post of this forum! Let me know if anyone has questions!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohdeerieme » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:55 pm

MOTHWING
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

xxxxxxxxxxx
name mothwing
gender ♂ male
age 28 moons
rank medicine cat

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
mate/crush n/a
kits n/a
likes xx
dislikes xx

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Mothwing has short, grey tabby fur with fawn undertones and white splotches around his face and stomach. His nose is tri-colored with flecks of different dark pinks. His eyes are a brilliant amber color and he has decent vision, though in the dark his sight it quite poor compared to others. He has a thin, athletic build with long legs. As such he's quite agile and excels in running, climbing, jumping and swimming. Being so, he would do best with an apprentice that does poof my in these areas but does well fighting. Mothwing speaks in a eloquent, almost lofty tone. As for his personality he's quite a happy cat, and rarely gets too upset. His ever cheery tone even in terrible situations can be a bit unnerving to others. He's fairly kind to others, but may mess with them for his own enjoyment, never with malicious intentions though. While he may be a bit manipulative and sarcastic he's loyal to his clan though and through. This doesn't mean that he won't find your weaknesses and use them against you. He wasn't aggressive or bloodthirsty as he sees many other cats. He doesn't look down on those of a lower position, but he doesn't understand the appeal of hunting or fighting. Mothwing is a gentle and sometimes affectionate cat but he can also be rather independent and aloof. He isn't at all submissive and any kind of harsh methods to get him to be will fail. He will however listen to his superiors but he considers himself a second in command and will offer his input on any risky decisions. While he may seems dignified or snobby in the way he carries himself, he isn't. Gentle and usually friendly, he's generally very kind. Not all a push over, though he's prone to being passive aggressive. He can be rude and he had been, but the most you get out of him is some good natured banter on most occasions. He also has the capability to be manipulative and sly, but thats rare. Often quiet and calm, he's seems like a trustworthy cat to most. Many come to him as a therapist of sorts in order to solve their problems or just cheer them up with some humor. He's also considered a peace keeper within and out of the clan. While very fatherly and sweet he has no real desire for a family, not that his job as a meddie cat would let him have one anyways. Mothwing is typically patient but gets bored easily. This can resort to him spending hours of his time cleaning up around the camp. This of course can be annoying to others, as many don't like him rearranging everything. He hates being left out on any information, and he'll do what he can to find out everything he can. Another important factor is that he's very strong willed. Once he puts his foot down your chances of persuading are very slim. His somewhat subborn behavior can be a nuisance to some, but he doesn't care much. Despite being a very confident seeming cat he's very insecure about his abilities. He always thinks be could've done better. This doesn't stop him from doing his job though. His job as a med cat is what he holds above everything else. He is however very prideful with his intelligence and speed, her takes much offence when anyone claims to be better than him in those two sections. As for this toms past, it's somewhat interesting. His mother had been the leader of a neighbouring clan. She'd died while giving birth so Mothwing never knew her. His father was a medicine cat, one of the best. While medicine cats weren't to have kits, he did. It wasn't an option to demote him or exile him. As he had no apprentice and they just lost their leader they couldn't afford him being gone too. He did his best to raise his son but he soon feel ill and died. Mothwings somewhat arrogant or cocky nature comes from the fact that he came from a family of high ranking cats. His parents are also the reason for his insecurities. Some blamed him for his mothers death, and he felt responsible for not being able to help his father. From the day his father died he vowed to try and live up to his parents greatness, but he always feels like he's not good enough. By the time his father died, he was still young. Another female of the group took him under her wing. She became his adopted mother and the were inseparable. That is until the same illness that claimed his father infected the rest of the clan. Many died but his adopted mother wouldn't let them be infected. She took him and ran to far way clan. They accepted them and probably treated him better than He was treats in his previous clan. He wont admit this though, as nostalgia blocks out the bad things that happend. Once he was an adolescent he was to be the new medicine cat of the  clan. It was also the same time his adoptive mother disappeared. She was getting older and grew tired of clan life. She left in the night, leaving Mothwing to live out his own life.
Last edited by Ohdeerieme on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohdeerieme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fawnpaw || Apprentice

Postby Ohdeerieme » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 pm

★FAWNPAW★

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name fawnstep
rank apprentice

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kin deceased
crush none
+ trait intelligent
- trait arrogant

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fawnstep has bright green eyes and medium length fawn colored fur with white undertones. She has an agile build with somewhat long legs. She's isn't lanky, but she is rather weak. She has a soft, quiet voice with an occasional stutter. Her best skills are running and climbing, with her worst being actual combat. Due to being very weak she either flees or uses her speed and stamina to her advantage. She tends to avoid hunting patrols, but when she does go on them it's usually to guide others of where prey is. Her hearing and sense of smell are very strong, which makes up for her poor eyesight. When it comes to fighting other cats she has no moral issues, but dislikes blood and gore staining her fur. Fawnpaw is an intelligent, generally kind cat. She's known to be ahead of her years. For an apprentice she's known to have amazing manners and is typically respectful. Around her friends she doesn't act too different but she's usually more playful. She isn't close with most of the clan but everyone who knows her likes or respects her to som4 extent. She's notoriously difficult to read and get to know, and making Fawnpaw not want to bother reading anyone she thinks isn't on their level. Therefore she's fairly picky with those that she considers close friends. She'll still be kind or pretend to be friends with almost anyone who really talks to her though. Fawnpaw has an imaginative and strategic mind. Though she likes to make the plans and come up with the ideas rather than follow through with them. She more or less would rather watch things play out, but never act in the situation. She might not be the best at physical activities but she's highly confident in her other abilities. Questioning her intelligence is a quick way to make her hate you, seeing as that's one of the few things that she holds in high esteem. Fawnpaw is generally pretty decisive and once she makes up her mind, it'll be unlikely that you can change it. Despite her unwillingness to change her opinions she's fairly open-minded. She always tries to see the big picture and considers all factors and outcomes before making any decisions. Even if she doesn't agree, she'll at least let you voice your opinion. Regardless of her stupid it might be. She's also incredibly determined and hardworking. Typically only if there's something in it for her or if she knows she can do it. She's unlikely to follow through with something that has a high chance of failure. That's also one of her faults, as many get irritated over the fact that she won't put in any effort if she doesn't foresee a good outcome for her. Those close to her also know that she can be rather selfish, and she knows it. She always asks for more than she's willing to give. She has no shame in this. Fawnpaw can also be incredibly arrogant and rude if she wants to be. She's also known to be judgemental of herself and others. One of her biggest traits is how overly analytical she is. She loathes highly structured environments. She'll never blindly follow rules that she doesn't find nessicary. She never gets caught and stays out of trouble regardless though. Even when she does get in trouble, her peers let her off with a waring due to her good behavior. Much to the rest of her friends dismay. She's rather cold-blooded and unsympathetic, but she at least pretends to care about others issues. She'd only genuinely care if someone younger than her got injured or upset, she certainly has a soft spot for kits. Fawnpaw isn't very emotional and tends to get uncomfortable when an emotional response is required from her. Dealing with others emotions is just as hard, but she's better with others over her own. She's very logical and always considers the facts and outcomes over anything like emotions. This plays a part in the fact that she's absolutely clueless when it comes to romance. Fawnpaw is always looking for the most logical way to do things, but that typically doesn't work in her favor when she's dealing with romance. Her mom and father had a bit of a rocky relationship after their kits were born. Her mother was a sweet, gentle molly while her father was an ill tempered brute. As such, their personalities began to clash. Her father had slaughtered his mate in a disagreement, while Fawnkit at the time was old enough to live without her she was too naive to realize her father had something to do with her disappearance. Once the young kit was old enough, her father demanded to be her mentor. Because of this, Fawnstep was put through very dangerous and rough training, often leaving with scratches and scars after a training session. This continued for many moons before the leader discovered, but by that time she'd been a bit mentally scarred. She was left and axious mess but she was given a new mentor and she passed with flying colors during the rest of her apprenticeship though.
Last edited by Ohdeerieme on Mon May 09, 2016 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ohdeerieme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:57 am

I just noticed on the roleplay forum that next to Owlkit, there is no name for who is playing him, just 'to be played'. Does that mean that he's available to be played? I feel like I could use another character, and I'd prefer to use one that's already part of the Clan instead of adding one. Also, I haven't played a kit in a very long time, and it would be an interesting change. If he's available of course.
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toxic emotions » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:34 am

all my forms are finished, plus I added another im to even out my genders, I hope you don't mind! Sorry they're sloppy but I promised Id get them up!
toxic emotions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me