COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby daz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:56 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitchell blossomed, his ecstatic expression glimmering without fail. He blushed a tad, having noticed her face lighting up with the red color as well. Had he really been all that amazing? The male rubbed the back of his neck with his open palm, practically massaging it with his fingers. He really felt something for Lucy Ann, but it was hard to describe why. Maybe it was the way she smiled, the way she accepted him for him, or how she was so open with her feelings and expressions. She was perfect, and they'd only just met.
"Me? Joking? You're the joking one, it couldn't have been THAT good!" He exclaimed sweetly, poking the side of his chest where his heart thrummed.
He peered down at his feet, the black orbs floating in his caramel pools jumping around for a place to rest. "But really though... Thank you. Means a lot coming from my female twin." he said with a genuine laugh, nudging Lucy Ann.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling loved
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann laughed along with the brunette, her cheeks still tinched red. Her dark eyes laughed into his caramel ones as their gaze lingered. A satisfied smile tugged her plump lips as she watched the dazed Mitchell beaming with pleasure and wonder. Her winsome face turned coy as she felt his intense gaze bore on her.

"Believe me you were! I can only wish I could play an instrument like you!"she answered with a chuckle. Her face glowed as Mitch's deep voice rumbled in her ears. Her heart sped up as she smiled along with him. She raised her eyebrows along with her pink cheeks when she heard his remark. "Twins?"she laughed though her stomach was in knots. She really wanted to be more than twins or even friends with him. She knew ot was wrong, they had just met but she just knew Mitch was the one who will light her fire.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:42 am

[anyone open?]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
"Psh, yeah. Since we have so much in common and all, we practically twins. The only thing that makes us different is you're WAY more attractive then me." The male smiled flirtatiously at his crush, moving his hand from his neck to his caramel brown hair. His fingers made a trail through the multi-colored locks, moving some of his bangs aside so they weren't so much in his face. His eyes, still twinkling, locked with Lucy Ann's. The depth of his gentle gaze said a phrase, a very simple one at that. 'I say what I mean and I mean what I say.'
The butterflies in Mitchell's stomach slowly rose to his throat, making it harder to speak. He poked the female on the shoulder gently, not even a tad bit awkward. He wasn't nervous as to how she'd react to his statement, because he'd been honest with her and that's what counted. Honesty. "You're a really cool girl, Lucy Ann. You know that, I hope. I can't be the first one who's notified you with that."
Last edited by daz on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 am

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Lindsey smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say before remembering something she had to tell Tyler. "I think it's safe to say our teacher isn't appearing for this lesson so we are free to go." she nodded to Sarah-Jane before turning to Tyler. "And you need to talk to your dad." She couldn't miss the look he gave telling her he wasn't going to. "No, you are going to talk to him. Uncle Peter is threatening to lock you two in a room until you get your problems sorted. Heck, I might even join him." She raised her eyebrows expectantly, before punching him in the shoulder with a smile when he finally succumbed to her. "See ya later, cuz." Lindsey picking up her bag and violin, smiled to Sarah-Jane as she walked out the door. "Wanna hear a live performance?" she directed at her friend.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; tyler kaleb hale
∆GΣ; twenty
GΣNDΣR; male
COURSΣS; horse riding, photography
T∆GGΣD; charlie beau abbot
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Tyler lowered his head, the spot by his feet seemingly became very interesting. When Lindsey broke the awkward silence, Tyler faced the two girls. Listen to her talk to her friend so comfortably, Tyler was happy she had made a friend, then he was the person she was talking to. Quite sternly too. "C'mon, Linds,you know I can't." He gave her look that said 'please don't'. Of course Uncle Peter and his father had been talking. Well he didn't blame them, being brothers and all. Lindsey raised her eyebrows, she knew he couldn't compete with her expecting eyebrows. Reminded him of her mother. huh, maybe some things were passed on through generations. "Fine, I'll talk to him." Succumbing to her and holding his arm in mock pain, Tyler agreed as he walked out of the class. "Bye." He called in return as he strolled out of the building toward his dorm room.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 am

Lucid Dreamer wrote:
[anyone open?]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 am

daz wrote:
☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
"Psh, yeah. Since we have so much in common and all, we practically twins. The only thing that makes us different is you're WAY more attractive then me." The male smiled flirtatiously at his crush, moving his hand from his neck to his caramel brown hair. His fingers made a trail through the multi-colored locks, moving some of his bangs aside so they weren't so much in his face. His eyes, still twinkling, locked with Lucy Ann's. The depth of his gentle gaze said a phrase, a very simple one at that. 'I say what I mean and I mean what I say.'
The butterflies in Mitchell's stomach slowly rose to his throat, making it harder to speak. He poked the female on the shoulder gently, not even a tad bit awkward. He wasn't nervous as to how she'd react to his statement, because he'd been honest with her and that's what counted. Honesty. "You're a really cool girl, Lucy Ann. You know that, I hope. I can't be the first one who's notified you with that."

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Being In love

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann's heart rose to her throat as she tried to process what Mitchell had just said. Was she hearing right? Her dark eyes which always shone with curiosity got lost into his caramel orbs as they gazed at each other yet again. She felt slightly breathless as her eyes gently flicked over Mitch. It moved from his caramel swirls to his flirty smile which made her quite bonkers with the amount of cuteness it possessed and then back to his hand which ran through his soft and attractive caramel locks. She just knew from his intense but soft gaze on her that he totally meant what he said.

Before Lucy Ann could reply to his compliment he continued with another one. That just did it. She let her guard down and she beamed up at him, Mitch was still taller than her, and flung her arms around him pulling close to him. She rested her head right next to his beating heart, she swears its the most peaceful sound she have ever heard, and closed her eyes to stop herself from becoming emotional. This was literally the most sweetest thing a person had ever said to her. Chubby, fat, childishly cute, scatter-brain, doormat...you name it. But never cool. She knew she was special but he made her value it. Lucy Ann knew this guy was her Mr.Right, she just had to spend more time with him!

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:14 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitchell watched the female intensely, admiring her and everything else possible. He played with the piercing on his left ear casually, hoping that his words hadn't caused her to feel awkward around him. Had he made his feelings present to quickly?
His fears were immediately destroyed though, for Lucy Ann herself grabbed him and pulled him into a tight embrace. The male was surprised at first, unsure how to react. But then he realized... He hadn't made a mistake. He'd done something very good.
Mitchell wrapped his arms around Lucy Ann's shoulders, not speaking but only hugging. His warm breath shafted down the side of the female's arm. He loved this girl... She was amazing. She was his second half.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Being In love

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann smiled as Mitch gave in to her hug and she relaxed a little. The brunette was worried whether she was too fast for him or worse scared him away for good but a relieved smile tugged at her plump lips as she sighed happily. Her heart was still beating fast...she couldnt make head or tail of this. They had just met and and...it was exhilarating! The brunette's smile grew wider as she recollected all the happening as they stayed in each others arms not speaking. Her skin tingled all over when she felt Mitch's warm breath. He was so good. He even smelled good. Her nervousness vanished away as she got lost in her crush's warmth. She loved him for sure.

The girl pulled away gently after a while. She could have of course stayed there forever but it would be awkward she knew. She smiled coyly up at him, shyness creeping over her. She exactly didnt know how she felt about her, it was unbelievable, but the girl knew that she was genuinely liked by the Caramel-eyed brunette. She finally looked up at him and started pouring her heart out. "Thanks a lot Mitch, you have made my day! You were wrong, no one has ever said something as nice as you had said to me. As I said earlier, you touched me here..."she said placing again her small hand against her beating heart. "I am really glad I have met such an artistic lovable guy as you!"she gushed her cheeks flushing with pleasure.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:59 am

my name's thunder, thank you. thundersnow hayden sevina.
prefer thunder. and by prefer, i mean, call me anythin' else and you're gonna wish you didn't.
i know not what i am, or who i was.
i only know what i will be. i am thunder, a person with a history.
a person with in unchangeable life. an impregnable, inexpugnable character.
a figure of mere imagination and sight. a mirage to a starved being, surely.
one who is there but not there.
i did not want the life that i was given.

alkdfjalkdjfalkdjf

thundersnow's history is very complicated, to say the least. they were born on may twenty second, to a couple who should have no right to bear children in any way shape or form. their parents were well known criminals, running from the law at every turn. they wouldn't dare risk buying a house, having their first born, thunder, in the forest. they grew up there, lived, learned how to survive. when they turned three, their brother, asher, was born. their father had already died, mother dying giving birth to him. thundersnow was forced to have take care of him, bringing the two back out to stake grounds where actual civilization was. when they were six years old, they already knew how to read and write fluently, knew many survival tactics, and other things of the nature. they did multiple runs of research until the two found their grandmother, who willingly took them in to finish raising them as their patron until they were old enough to leave and go off on their own. thundersnow still takes high interest in exploring and survival skills, asher trying to seep normal and forget what happened before meeting their grandmother, it not easy for either of them, to forget.

being born and raised down south, their personality is pretty fierce, having instinct close to that of a wild dog. they loves to fight, picking fights and arguments with their brother all the time. they were known to never really take things all too serious, thinking of life like one big joke/mistake. they can snap and lash out when angry, in which, they're easily angered, so watch out. even the smallest things can make them blow up in rage. they don't overreact, just has trouble controlling their anger, and venting it properly. they loves survival-type stuff, long walks in the woods, trying to find any way possible to steal away from the house. they loves thrill, excitement, and whenever their adrenaline gets going. they're nowhere even remotely close to being scared easily. they're very hard to get along with, and even harder to earn a good relationship with.

thunder's looks are probably the most stunning feature on themselves. they have pale skin, spending a lot of time outside and growing up further south not even touching upon making it tan, a strange feature. she has light blonde hair that's naturally straight, thunder striving to keep it short and out of their face. their eyes are a dark black brown, it standing out in contrast with her other features. they're tall for their age, 6'6" and counting. they're pretty thin as well, getting their exercise from, like said, being outside all the time. they're actually a really pretty/handsome person, though hates the tag of 'pretty/handsome', trying to contradict that with their fierce nature.

sexuality ; thunder is openly homosexual, but at times acts demisexual or grey-a
        gender ; thundersnow's gender fluid; meaning that their "both male and female, and doesn't want a gender to be tagged upon themselves". for pronouns, she just wants to be referred to as "they", "them", "their", ect.
        my username ; momentarily double mobius. i rarely change it, though.
        favourite colour ; orange and blue
        music type ; loves techno kind of music. the ones with one or two words in the whole song, and all electronic and techno beats.
        social ranking ; geek/freak
        age ; nineteen; a freshman
        piercings/tattoos ; tongue and belly button piercing. also has multiple ear piercings, as well as tattoos.
        hobbies ; hanging around in the forest of where they used to live, mostly. sometimes takes quizzes online for fun
        talents ; very good fighter, verbally and physically. almost always has a comeback for something. complete science and math junkie.
        theme song[s] ; immaculate misconception by motionless in white and bite my tongue by you and me at six
        friend[s] ; none as of now. not really too keen on the social idea.
        crush/boyfriend/girlfriend ; none. though they're not really looking for a relationship as of yet.
        other ; [[ please let me know if there's anything that i need to add or take away. thank you <: also i'd like to inform you on my schedule. i cannot get on during weekends for the time being. i have classes during the weekdays, and only certain classes can i access getting on here. i cannot get on after my classes. ]]
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me