The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:34 pm

Vlette, Stormwillow is accepted!!

My character, Dreamheart, was an adopted kit due to her mother dying during her kitting, if you wanted to slightly adjust the age of Stormwillow you could even be another adopted kit in the same litter that Dreamheart was? Let me know what you think! if not I'm sure someone else will fill that position of growing up with her :)
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm

Ooohhh that sounds so perfect! I'll change her age to 18 moons as well. I think DreamHeart and StormWillow would make a *perfect* dynamic-duo. I love how StormWillows gentle temper and Dreamhearts sassy nature would go together so well hehe~
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:58 pm

you can even do 19 moons if you like, so they're not the exact same but super close, either works though!!

And I think that's great too!! Because Dreamheart is very polite and softspoken/delicate seeming but is more outgoing/sassy with her closest friends! That will be a fun duo, and I can definitely sense them getting into some trouble probably due to Dreamheart haha
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 pm

just added the warrior code under "rules" everyone check it out if you need a quick refresh before we start :)

(and obviously some of the rules may be bent or broken for drama and such!)
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:44 pm

Username: Catfrog

Cat's Name: Wolftail
Appearance: Image
Personality: He's curious about many things, and often wonders about what life would be like outside of the clan. It's not that he's bored with his life, but it's just one of the many things he's curious about. He's never truly considered it, but the thoughts he has makes him question his loyalty to the clan. Other than being curious, he's softspoken and shy, despite his looks. He's gotten slightly more outgoing ever since he became a warrior, but he's no social butterfly, nor is he courageous. He's not fickle or shallow and cares deeply for his clanmates. He enjoys the company of others and learning about them most.
History:
His father was an older tom who had recently left his mate of many moons for his (Wolftail's) mother. His mother doted upon him, and his father cared for him because he was a tom-kit, something his last mate hadn't given him. Wolftail never liked his father, and as he grew, his father only grew more and more displeased with him. As an apprentice, Wolftail was shy, a sorry hunter, and struggled in his training. It wasn't until he became closer with Magpiefeather, his half-sister, that he began to improve. She encouraged him, and helped him as best she could. With her help, he was able to become a warrior. His relationship with his father was strained, but Wolftail still grieved when he passed.
Mate: N/A
Crush: Open
Family: Magpiefeather (half-sister), parents deceased, open for other family (littermates, aunts/uncles, etc)
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat's Name: Magpiefeather
Personality: Magpiefeather is a cat with a passion for everything she does. Even if she only does that thing for a short while, she gives it her all. She can be strong-willed, and sometimes headstrong. Although she is those things, she's also dependable, and not judgmental of others. She tends to feel strongly about things, one way or another, as she doesn't like dwelling on things. It's simply not worth her time. She's a busy warrior, after all! So many things to do, so little time.
History: Magpiefeather was born an only kit, and stayed that way for moons. Rather than being a cherished only kit, Magpiefeather was a disappointment to her parents. Despite excelling in her training, and growing into a skilled warrior, she could never seem to please them. Her father eventually left her mother for another she-cat, and had Magpiefeather's half-siblings. Seeing his father dote over them, she tried to be angry at the kits, but couldn't, as it felt a little ridiculous to have a feud with newborns. Instead, she decided to become close with them, and came to appreciate them.
Mate: N/A
Crush: ???
Family: Wolftail (half-brother), parents are deceased, open for family
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cat's Name: Mousepaw
Small flame-point cat with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Mousepaw has a short-temper and doesn't appreciate being looked down upon. He's a sensitive cat, a cat who should be handled with care. He aspires to great things, like becoming leader, but isn't sure how he's going to get there. In the meantime, he'll try his best. He speaks honestly, and will clearly express it when he feels hurt. Whether or not he expresses it in a civil manner depends on his mood. He gets into arguments easily, which frustrates him. Otherwise, he's a loving, adventurous apprentice, who's in tune with the emotions of his loved ones.
Background: Mousepaw is clanborn, but suspects that he has kittypet blood. He's never brought it up with his parents, though, so who knows.
Mate: None of course
Crush: Open
Family: Open
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 pm

Sorry for the triple post from me, but does anyone know how to link specific responses ? I'm trying to link everyone's form on the allegiances page but when I try it just takes me to the top of the page, not the specific form... I've seen it done on other role-plays. Does anyone know how? It would be so much easier than having to scroll through to find everyone's forms when needing info.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:51 pm

@catfrog, all 3 of your characters are lovely and accepted!!

Also, if everyone could look through the characters and update *potential* crushes, that would be great, I'd like to see where everyone stands.

Also, If you have a character that's an apprentice, please PM me if you have a preference on who their mentor is. Even if you don't have a preference, please still PM me to let me know!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:04 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:Sorry for the triple post from me, but does anyone know how to link specific responses ? I'm trying to link everyone's form on the allegiances page but when I try it just takes me to the top of the page, not the specific form... I've seen it done on other role-plays. Does anyone know how? It would be so much easier than having to scroll through to find everyone's forms when needing info.

So theres a tiny little paper icon on each of the posts, its before the "By ____" up in the upper left corner of every post c:
^ should be straight up from here

You should be able to get seperate URL's once you do that and link them via the [URL]
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me