VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 16

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 5

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:02 am

Prompt 2 - Summer Drama (A Summer Gone Wrong)

username;; true knight

1220/1500 wrote:"This is the place, right? Where the siren lives?"
    "That's what the villagers said, anyway. I don't think it's real."
    "Oh, come on! Where's your sense of adventure!? Even if he's not a real siren, he's still supposed to be really attractive...~"

Osu's eyes sparkled with amusement as he heard the vicious whispers of his latest visitors, their uncertainty quite tangible despite the liveliness of their tones. Of course he wasn't a siren' he was a regular viscet with a talent for creation. Of course....it was nice to get the attention, so he had never corrected anyone on their stories or rumors. His tail swished rhythmically beneath the waves to keep him afloat as he listened, waiting for a nice cue to surface enough for them to see him.
    He didn't have to wait long for it, of course.

"Uh....um.....O, Great Siren, show me your face so that I may take on your challenge!" a female's voice squeaked, and her two companions burst into laughter st her ridiculous tone. "Sh-shut up! I didn't know what to say!"

Amused and a bit sympathetic, Osu surfaced, his chin tipping up to make himself appear noble and mystical. His long, thick mane curled and traveled down his powerful shoulders in watery rivulets as his bright eyes sparkled with mirth, ears twitched back while his many accessories glistened in the moonlight.
    "I heed your words," he hummed, "what is it you wish?" He winked and the female who spoke first was rendered speechless for a moment, gawking at him like a stunned deer.

"I.....um...I want...s-something that will help me fly," she managed at last, appearing to swallow the knot in her throat.
    "Something to help you fly? Why, you've already made my heart soar, beautiful. Why would you need such a thing?" His voice was pure velvet as he gazed into her amber eyes, watching any attempt at a rebuttal fading from them as she became lost in his magenta stare.

"I...I s-suppose..." She had failed the challenge from the start, really. He supposed that she spotted the smirk on his face, for her head drooped as she flushed, tail twitching in embarrassment. "D-dang it..."
    "Better luck next time," he purred, laughter laced in his silky tone.

The other two had been much more difficult to swoon, and they had gotten their victories: An item to make the other female more beautiful, and a quiver for the male, who claimed to be an aspiring archer. Simple enough for a task, and for his first visitors of the summer, he wished to make them the best they could be. With a farewell, he sent them away with instructions to return in a week to claim their wished items so he could set to work.

--

"I should really go looking for more pearls soon," Osu murmured to himself as he placed the last gemstone on the beautifully crafted headdress, hearing the gentle click as the shimmering pearl set into place in the center. Woven with stiff, yellowed reeds and delicate metals he'd had stored away from an old shipwreck, the headdress was adorned with pearls and shells and a ruby -- the only one he had found in quite a while. Now that it was complete, he believed it was gorgeous, and perfect. She'll love this, he thought with pride swelling in his chest.
    His other creation, the quiver, was a unique craft with silver metals and taut leather that he'd been forced to craft on land for the sake of the leather keeping its form properly. He was quite proud of this, too, but not nearly as much as the gorgeous, shimmering headdress. Both were ready for their prizes, no matter which he admired more for himself.

When the night arrived, Osu was ready. Seeing the approaching forms on the pier, he swam to his cave swiftly to retrieve his creations -- and his heart nearly stopped as he noticed the destruction that had taken place there.

The quiver was fine. It was still intact, elegant as ever, but his beautiful creation - his pride and joy, the headdress, was gone. Rather, in its place were the remains of it, the reeds shredded and gems torn away with only the metal laying where the structures had once been. It was a pile of junk now, and likely the victim of seagulls who had become infatuated with the shine of gems.
    "No," he whispered, eyes wide with horror. No! What was he going to do? He had never failed in this 'ritual'c before. He had done nothing but give his life to the visitors who made his life brighter, funnier, and now he had failed one of his challengers. His throat went taut as he imagined the disappointment on the female's face when she realized her gift was not there for her, the agitation that would follow, the news of the failure, the lack of new visitors...

He couldn't bear the crushing loneliness if his only company were to vanish. Panic welled in his chest as he looked around for a solution, anything, before his eyes dropped to his watery reflection -- and then locked onto the elegant crown of gold sitting atop his head.
    "....." His crown. The only connection he still had to his old life, with the warmth and comfort of his mother, the gentle tales of the ocean she would murmur in his ears, the same crown sitting atop her head as she raised him. His first reaction was to look away, to resist the idea -- but he knew what he had to do. His dedication to letting a myth, the same kind of story that had given his childhood so much joy, live on in the hearts of even adults, had made the decision for him. This is my life now. His heart throbbed as he gazed down at his beloved crown, removing it from his head and closing his eyes briefly. A ruby stared back at him, embedded in the center just as one had in the headdress. I still have the memories, even if I give this away, he reassured himself, letting out a sigh before he gathered the quiver and swam to the pier, purpose in his strokes.

"Woah...this is incredible!"
    "I love it! I love it so much! It's so beautiful....I can't thank you enough!"
    "Gosh, you guys are so lucky," the challenger who had failed moaned, looking absolutely miserable as she admired her friends' prizes. Osu smirked in amusement, a pleased expression on his face as he watched the amazed archer and the female wearing his crown atop her head. His heart ached with longing for his memento, but he reassured himself with the thought that she would consider that a memento later in her life, when her visclings asked her about it with wonder shimmering in their eyes. Pain gripped him, but a smile rested on his muzzle. Sacrifice was a regular part of life; he knew that well.

"Do visit me again next year," he hummed playfully, winking at the failed challenger before he disappeared under the ocean waves, distantly hearing the swallowed calls of gratitude from the trio as the 'siren' vanished, laying in wait for his next group of foolish young visitors.

Viscets involved:
    Misc. non-existing viscets
    Osu
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:13 am, edited 6 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:12 am

Odeta's spine rattled from the cool chill of crisp morning air as she slumped out of her snug den. She took a moment to breathe in the fresh air and look around her surroundings in both mild curiosity and necessary caution. She took her intuition very seriously, and right now it was telling her that something just wasn't right. Without bringing attention to her own awareness, Odeta minced down to the forest floor where a spot of sunlight was shining through from the canopy above and sat herself down to groom herself while off-handedly observing the life around her. The unease never faltered though, and it wasn't until she heard the crackle of leaves and the snap of a branch behind her that she realised why.

A low growl escapes her maw, and she whips around to face the intruder, teeth bared and sharp claws at the ready. When she's met with a pastel coloured pelt and sad eyes matching in colour, she tilts her head in confusion. This viscet most certainly wasn't any threat to her, but she couldn't forgive her for intruding, at least not in the current moment.

"Do you know who I am?" Her voice was as soft as honey, though laced with an obvious sadness. Odeta shook her head in response, but her eyes did a terrible job hiding her curiosity.

"May I sit with you? I'll explain everything."

Odeta, with an understandable hesitation, allowed the other to claim a temporary spot on the forest floor — her territory. It wasn't something she did very often. She's had plenty of visitors, but she never gave them a chance. They were immediately branded as intruders and chased from her territory, never to be seen again. But there was something different about this particular viscet, and she was dying to figure out what it was.

"I don't want to assume anything at all, so I'll ask. You have heard of the Keepers of the Seasons, yes? The Harbingers." The way she spoke, it was almost like it wasn't a voice at all; but instead a gentle tune, keeping in time with the soft breeze.

Despite her relaxing voice and calming nature, Odeta was still wary and refused to speak just yet. She nods in response instead.

"My name is Charmeine, and I am the Harbinger of Spring. Alouette is the Harbinger of Winter. Odeta," she pauses with a look of desperation in her eyes, "we are in serious need of assistance. I'm sure you noticed it when you stepped outside today. The coolness may feel nice, but it is not normal. We're in the middle of a crisis."

She had questions — the first one being how she knew her name. The second: how was she supposed to help? What did this viscet straight out of legend expect her to do? Odeta shook her head with an almost sarcastic chuckle. "I'm sorry, but you can probably understand how surreal this is? How completely bizarre?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Charmeine closed the distance between the two of them and took the other female's paws with her hooved ones. "I do understand, Odeta. What I'm asking from you is a burden that you shouldn't have to bear, but I'm running out of options. Two Harbingers are out when they shouldn't be in order to keep the season aligned for the time being. Without me, Alouette would overload and she would freeze the entire continent. Your forests would die and soon after, you would as well." The Harbinger lowers her head before continuing, "and without Alouette, I would perish. She is risking her hibernation to be here so that I can survive while looking for our missing season." After meeting Odeta's gaze again so her words might have a better impact, Charmeine turns her head and silently motions for another to join them.

"You will not be alone, Odeta." Facing forward again, the Harbinger rises to her back hooves and embraces the new arrival with one arm. "This is Tobias. While he is thrilled that I'm here longer than usual, as my mate, his concern for my safety has separated him from his family to join me on this quest. I know I don't mean anything to you at an emotional level, Odeta, but is there anything I can do to convince you to help?"

Meeting her gaze fills Odeta with an unfamiliar pain, and she has to wonder if it was some sort of trick the Harbinger was able to pull to win her over. She really needed to stop being so cynical and just accept her feelings for exactly what they were. There was a load of hesitation on her part and about a half-dozen more questions, but there was only one in particular that she really cared about.

It took her a moment, but she slowly stood to join the two others, nodding at Tobias instead of growling for a change. "Why me?" The question feels uncomfortable leaving her maw, but she was desperate to know the answer. She wasn't anything special, just a lonely viscet who was unusually overprotective of her forests.

"Why you?" Charmeine repeats the question, head tilting and a smile finally stretching along her features. "Because you understand the importance of our roles. You embrace the beauty and shelter these forests provide for you. Without the seasons, all of that would be lost. You know that better than anyone else. You will fight, and we need someone with such passion on our quest."

So her passion and unconditional love of the forests made her special in Charmeine's eyes. She could appreciate that, as that's really all she ever wished to be known and remembered for. She is the keeper of the forests, and it brings her mountains of joy that a legendary Harbinger could even see that. After only a moment more of thought, Odeta nods her head sternly. "I'll do it. I'll help you. Whatever that needs to be done, I'll assist in any way that I can. I just need to call on my friend, Raphael... Ask if he'll watch the forests while I'm gone. If we have time for that?"

Charmeine smiles and responds with her own gentle nod. "It may be a while before you're back. This quest could be very dangerous. You'll be entering unfamiliar territory. You'll see things that you never dreamed were even possible. There's a whole new world out there, and you're about to experience it all. Get all of your things in order, and we will meet at the crossroads in three days at this time."

Odeta understood very well, and after bidding the two of them adieu, she scurried back into her den to think everything over again. She couldn't believe she agreed to something so ridiculous! It wasn't ridiculous in the sense of the word, it was just ... It was ridiculous for her. This was something she would never do in a million years, yet here she was. About to go off on some crazy adventure to find a missing season. That just sounded ridiculous in itself. So much so, that she can't help but laugh out loud for a few moments. Honestly, it was either laugh or cry at that point.

But in all seriousness, what would happen if she didn't go? If she decided to stay home by the end of the few days that Charmeine allowed for her to get her things in order, what would happen? She didn't want to think about that, honestly. The guilt was already eating her alive, and she hadn't even done anything wrong yet. This was just something she needed to do, whether it was something she was used to doing or not. Some viscets went on adventures, and some stayed in one spot. Some raised families, some lived on their own. She was more of the 'stay in one spot all alone' type of viscet, but she would soon learn to become something else and help with something far greater than herself. She would learn how to be selfless after years spent being rather selfish, at least when it came to her forests.

Despite the anxiety that bubbled in her gut whenever she thought about what she was about to do, Odeta was strangely optimistic about it. She felt for the Harbinger of Spring, but her heart ached for the Winter Harbinger that Charmeine had mentioned momentarily. Alouette was out far past her time, and Odeta had come to the conclusion herself that even if they did end up finding summer, Alouette still might not survive to bring another winter, and they would all be in the same predicament. So, even if the odds were against them, they needed to do absolutely whatever they could in order to complete this mission and save the seasons from total annihilation.

For once in her life, Odeta was more than ready to say good-bye to her beloved forests in order to do what needed to be done.

1500/1500

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
odeta owned by me
charmeine owned by me
alouette owned by me
tobias owned by milo
raphael owned by alex
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 8 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby otis, » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:21 am

username; covfefe
{words or art}
bagheera, ryū, orion, marsh

i never wanted to be a dad

bagheera? a father? no way. bagheera had never had a single thought about raising kids, much less raising them alone. it was a job that this gay party animal was not fit for. he could do other things yes, but fathering was not one of them. heera preferred to spend his nights out with other viscets and occasionally visit some of his girlfriends when he had the chance. but the night that turned his summer upside down, he had decided to stay home. it had been raining outside and it was a tuesday night, so he might as well stay in and watch law and order. so he made himself a pizza and a couple of sodas, and stretches out on the couch in his comfiest clothes. heera spent probably four good hours of time on law and order, before his eyes finally started to droop. he sent out his last goodnight text to his groupchat, and fell asleep.

it wasnt twenty minutes later and there was a knock at the door, pulling the boy from his slumber. he grumbled, seeing the clock had hit 12;57 and headed to the door. who in the hell was at his door at this time? he didnt see anyone through the peep hole, so he pulled the door open to reveal….

absolutely no one.

it surprised him a little but he frowned, going to shut the door when he heard a soft growl. he looked down and there say the ugliest little brown basket with a blanket inside. wrapped around the baskets handle was a name tag, with ryū written in gentle cursive. heera frowned, trying to figure out who or what a ryū was when he noticed the blanket moving. and crying. heera was cautious as he removed the blanket, pulling it back to reveal the crying face of a grey baby visc. abandoned on his doorstep at midnight on a tuesday. heera looked around, making sure no one was there before he pulled the baby inside and went to search for food for the baby. ryū was a girl, come to find out, and heera managed to find her food that was gentle enough for her baby teeth to chew on.

heera spent the rest of the night/morning awake, keeping the baby calm and calling around to see if a missing baby had been on the news. it was with a big heart that heera decided to keep ryū, to claim her as his own. he spent the next day shopping, buying the baby clothes and toys and whatever she needed. he might have also picked up a few books about parenting and how to take care of a newborn. he assumed the baby was probably a few months old, no more than half a year old. [ 468 / 500 ]

the first tooth

there are many moments in a childs life that are considered once in a life time, camera worthy and beautiful. moments such as a babies first steps, first words, first day of school and so on. it was the firsts in a babies life that were truly beautiful. some of them even made people cry.

but a first tooth was not beautiful, but boy did ryū cry.

her first tooth broke through the gum skin once she hit three months, and man did heera know it immediatly. the scream that pierced the air as the pain hit was unlike anything bagheera had ever heard before in his life. he had immediately raced to her side, trying to find the source of her pain. it was two house of searching and googling before he finally figured out why ryū was continuig to scream. he top front canine had broken through the surface.

the surface of the gum was red and inflamed, due to the pressure of the tooth, and man was that pressure hurting ryū. heera managed to text a boyfriend to bring orajel for the babies tooth, and thank god the boyfriend arrived quickly. bagheera got some of the gel on her tooth, after fighting to get her mouth open for nearly thirty minutes. thank god she opened her mouth when bribed with her favorite fruit, kiwi. the gel on her tooth would numb it enough that she wouldnt be able to feel it for a few hours.

it was two weeks before the pain finally stopped.

two weeks of constant screaming and crying followed by an argument as bagheera tried to pry her mouth open to cover her gums with numbing oragel. two weeks where bagheera got minimal sleep because the pain would attack ryū at the worst times. it most commenly woke her up around three in the morning. heera felt like his under eye bags could be seen by everyone across the entire world, but he continued to wake up at odd times and fight with ryū to make sure his daughter wasnt hurting anymore. heera might nit be the greatest dad but he sure was a good one.

those two horrendous weeks passed and the pain finally went away. ryū was finally back to her happy, giggly self and bagheera loved it. his favorite thing though, was the new and improved smile that ryū had. her smiles were amazing, mouth slightly open, wide eyes and a scraggly lone tooth showing itself to the world. it was pure and beautiful, and something good that came out of two horrible weeks. heera took pictures of her cute smile as often as he could, and they covered his fridge.

it was three weeks later when the second tooth began to grow in [ 463 / 500 ]

the half birthday party

now the summer had been a wild ride for bagheera. he had received and taken in a child when he had never wanted children, and this child was a wild one. he dealt with tooth pain, broken nails, a tail that was sat on and honestly every single problem imaginable. but it the sixth month mark, the date of ryū’s half birthday that brought out the most problems heera had ever experienced in a single day.

growing up, heera celebrated half birthday. since life was shirt, his parents believed in celebrating as much as possible, so they decided to celebrate half birthdays. it was a tradition that bagheera brought down to his child, ryū, and he was happy for the tradition to continue on throughout his legacy. ryū turned half a year at the end of the summer, in early august, and bagheera set up a party. he invited the little pups from his neighborhood, as well as his close friends and even his siblings and dad to come see.

this was a bad decision.

there was a fight within ten minutes, between orion, his father, and marsh, his sister. god knows what the argument was about but bagheera managed to separate both of them and push them to opposite sides of the room just as presents were knocked over. this caused bagheeras stress levels to rise, as he managed to stack the presents back up.

bagheera got through unwrapping the presents without a problem, but somehow he might to burn off a chunk of his arm fur from the fire on the candle. one singular candle cut in half and he still managed to burn himself. the party from then on was okay, and bagheera was finally started to relax just as people started going home. who knows what ryū thought that meant but it sent her into the worst fit she had ever had. bagheera spent nearly two hours calming the babe down, and it felt like he aged twenty years in those two hours

bagheera spent the rest of the night cleaning, before he passed out on the couch without putting ryū to bed. he woke the next morning to the baby laid across his chest

the summer had been wild, starting off with a child he had never expected and ending with bagheera growing and maturing in ways he never knew he would. it was a weird summer alright, but heera was thankful for it. he didnt go out partying every night anymore, but his time was better well spent with ryū than it could have ever been in a nightclub. the summer had gone wrong, in a different direction than expected, but this was what was meant to be. [ 455 / 500 ]
Last edited by otis, on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:59 am, edited 9 times in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:22 am

username; Gallifrey
{words or art}

Waves lapped at the shore, seagulls cawed overhead and the wind was strong and steady. It was a prefect summer day and an even better day for sailing. A viscet thought, smiling as he pushed his boat off from the shore. It was days like this that he loved best. The peace and power of the seas called to him almost constantly. Even since he'd been a small viscling. Even his pet, a sea turtle, symbolized this desire to be connected with the oceans. And that same turtle waiting in the water for him in the shallows even now. It was time they set off! As a sea trader, the viscet often stopped on an island for a week or two to sell goods and resupply before setting off. But he didn't like saying in one place for too long. He got restless.

A few hours after Sinclair had set sail for his next destination, he noticed something had changed. It was quiet. Far too quiet actually. Where was the splashing Noland made as he surfaced to check on the boat? Actually when we the last time he'd surfaced at all? Worry filled his heart and Sinclair drew his small boat to an abrupt halt, tying a rope around himself before jumping into the water. He dove under, searching for any sign of his beloved friend. But there was nothing. Noland had disappeared and it was all his fault. He should have been paying more attention. The turtle was still young and not always a strong swimmer after an injury he'd received as a baby. What would happen to him all on his own?!

Climbing back onto his boat, Sinclair shook out his fur and turned the sail. He knew how to find Noland but it would cost him. After all, the Sea Witch never did anything for free. Even for her friends. That was okay though, he knew what to offer her and she had always been fond of him. She'd help. That much he knew for sure. Getting there would be the hard part though. Her lair was situated near a large reef that had sunk many a ship in her lifetime. She did not like to be bothered by sailors or land viscets of any kind. It was just her way. But it made things very difficult if you needed to find her in a hurry. Especially for viscets who weren't made for water like she was. He'd have to resort to a lesser know method of summoning her. The Leviathan.

Within a few hours, Sinclair had collected all he needed and was ready to summon Leviathan. He took a handful of large shells and tossed them hard into the water, making a large splash. Next, he threw in a gold coin with a strange design printed on the front. It landed in the same spot as the shells. Once that was done, the final item was tossed into the water. A special shell with designs carved into the surface and inlaid with pearls. A gift he'd received from Levi herself many years ago, when she'd taught him this ritual. As a lady of the ocean, she had eyes and ears everywhere in the form of ocean creatures. They'd pass on the message and tell her where to find him. And then he'd ask her to help him find Noland. She was the only one who could.

It was a good several hours before he received any news of the Leviathan. She appeared suddenly below his boat, at around 5 in the morning, tail wrapping around his ankle as she dragged him into a water. A rude awakening but not out of character for her. That accursed Sea Witch. But he should have expected as much, it's not like this was the first time she'd done it. Before he could admonish her or explain anything, Leviathan smirked and begun to taunt him. 'So Pet, why have you summoned little old me to this rundown pile of boards you call a boat? Could it be you're about to sink and are in need of rescuing?" the jab was playful but he could see in her eyes that she was worried also. It's not often he summoned her this way, and she knew that it something more serious than a desire to hang out.

After getting back onto his boat and explaining the situation to the Leviathan, she proceeded to laugh at him for several minutes. "Oh Pet, how did you manage to loose a sea turtle?! It's not like you do much on this raft other than talk to it anyway. Did the little guy get bored of your constant chatter and decide to take a vacation?" she said through laughs, trying not to hit her head on the boat. Sinclair just glared and cuffed her her his tail "Levi this is serious! Noland is just a baby and he has an injury. I don't know how he got away from me, maybe an underwater current or an over sized wave when I was fixing the sail. It's the only explanation I have. And I've told you not to call me that!" he huffed, folding his arms as he once again asked himself why he was friends with this creature.

Once Levi got over her laughing fit, she grew serious and climbed onto the boat. "Okay Pet, I understand. I'll help find your little friend, for a price of course. And no, I won't stop calling you that. All you land viscets are such inferior little creatures, if I didn't take care of you here at sea, you'd have been dead more than 11 times over. Don't push me Pet, you are one of the few land viscets I actually like." she said rudely, adjusting the rudder and sail position. Sinclair just sighed, knowing what she wanted but unsure if he should make the offer. She wouldn't let him off easily after this kind of favor. "Alright Levi, if you help me find Noland, I'll travel with you for a while. I'll also try to get some of those special needles you like for shell carving, no charge. Would that cover the cost of your help? he asked, trying not to loose his patience at her constant insults.

Levi pretended to mull things over for a few minutes before unfurling the sail and using her tail as a paddle. The boat sped off before Sinclair could even catch his breath. "Yes Pet, that will do nicely. Oh and I guess I should give this back, after all, without it anyone could claim you" she said, handing the carved shell he'd thrown in earlier back to Sinclair. He took it with a slight huff and attached it to the red collar he always wore. Something he gotten when he was captured by humans as a young viscling. Neither himself nor Levi had been able to get the thing off, so they'd improvised and decorated it instead. Although, Levi also thought of it as her claiming mark since she'd been the one to save him from that situation. After the rescue, she'd decided Sinclair was her land pet and she was going to take care of him. In her own, strange way, that was basically saying he was now her best friend despite the fact he didn't live in the water.

They sailed for several hours before Levi pulled the boat to a stop. "This is the place Pet. My dolphin scouts say he should be a few feet below this spot. I sent them ahead while you slept to look for him." she said, jumping off the boat and diving into the water. She surfaced a few moments later with the young turtle held in her paws. "He looks relatively unharmed, a bit scared but nothing a good rest can't fix." she added, setting the turtle on the boat and putting a small fruit bowel beside him. "There you go little guy, eat up! We'll be setting off for an island soon and you can rest there okay?" she said quietly, petting the turtle how one might pet a cat. Sinclair smiled at that, unable to stop watching them. Levi, for all her rudeness and dislike of land creatures, was very kind and almost motherly towards creatures of the sea. The only time he'd ever seen her cry was when an ocean creature got hurt. These moments reminded him of why he had agreed to be her land pet, her best friend. He had Noland and a family back home but Levi, other than her creatures she had nobody. No other viscets in her life. Nobody ever gave her a chance until he came along. And was glad he did. "Okay you guys, where are we going now? Got an island mind my Levithan?" he asked, holding out a paw to help her onto the boat. Levi always came through for him, and he'd always be there for her.

(1500/1500 Words)

Viscets Used: Sinclair, Leviathan, Turtle OC Noland
Last edited by Gallifrey on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 am

username; Limuma
{words or art}
I'll be entering with Xena this time. Still not sure 'bout the drama...
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:58 am

username; ~prophecy~

Kephas vacationed to a town near a big forest in hopes to explore it, but instead he got lost in the middle of it.

Hali spent a lot of time preparing an army of crabs to prank the town nearby, but instead of going to the town, the crabs headed the opposite way: right into the ocean.

Raziel misplaced her most treasured item, her journal, and is still searching for it.
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 8 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:09 am

username; kiffell
art
Ideas:
-Alexander and Jesse want to take their friend Pan out for some summer fun!
-Pan absolutely hates the heat, and it just so happens to be the "hottest" day of the year
-Alexander takes Pan to the beach only for pan to be pinched by some crabs
-Jesse takes Pan over to the ice cream shop to cool down, but finds himself with ice cream up his nose
-Alexander and Jesse take Pan whale watching, and gets soaked by splashing whales
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:24 am

username;
{words or art}

mabey ;w;

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 am

username; Divantae
{words or art}
Merlin defending himself/running from the popo
Last edited by Divantae on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:34 am

username; cyberdragon725
{1422/1500 words}

Summer. A time which, for many, is filled with the joy and celebration of family and harvest. A time that most take to relaxing despite the intense heat of the world. A time which, for a certain green scaled viscet, was none of these things. You see, when the summer began, Volos was actually quite excited. He loved the summer breeze and the sun bathing him in its warmth and comfort. He adored wandering the forests he calls home and, most importantly, he greatly enjoys the freedom to travel and escape his so called home including the father who lives there. Oh yes, there is nothing more that Volos enjoys compared to escaping his duties as, "Son to the greatest thief of all." This being said, the young viscet's immense amount of joy as the days came nearer was no surprise to the local villagers as many offered sanctuary to the beast during the summer months. Of course, he should have known his summer could never be so simple.

Just one week more, Volos told himself. The summer was fast approaching and with the rising heat came the rising of the green viscets spirits. Terra failed to notice his adopted son's lifted spirits, instead he pushed even more work off to the younger viscet as he too prepared for his robberies in the following season. "Well Volos," Terra spoke with a huff, "I know in just a week you'll be off galavanting through forests and making people believe that a dragon lives near by but make sure you don't forget about dear old daddy, ok sonny boy?" Volos scowled as Terra spoke, packing his bags for his travels. "First off, Don't you ever call me 'sonny boy'. Second off, you only want me to bring you back free stuff, which I will not be doing." A dramatic gasp escaped the brown viscet. "Volos! Have you forgotten who it was that found you? Who raised you to be the strong warrior you are today?!" Snorting, he replied, "You may have found me but, due to your own personal lack of responsibility and fear of commitment, you decided to dump me off on a princess," His eyes burned with facts as he spouted this off to his father. "And trust me, Lady Bree did a much better job raising me than you ever could have done." Flicking his tail, he ignored the surprise in Terra's eyes. Hiding his pain, Terra spoke, waving a hand dramatically through the air. "Well then, I see how it is. He's so grown up now that he doesn't even need me." Jumping into the window frame for a dramatic exit, Terra failed to notice how the recent rain had slicked the wood. "I'll just be going then. Say farewell to that lovely princess of yours then." Volos, noticing the water reached out to stop the archer. "Wait! Terra! Don't!" As Terra made to push of the wood in a flying leap, he lost his footing and instead plummeted from the tree-house, landing on the forest floor below with a crunch.

Volos rushed through the tree-house, throwing open the front door with a slam, leaping down the ladder to where the older viscet lay immobile. "Terra! What the heck were you thinking?!!" A groan was his only response. Thinking on the fly, Volos quickly rushed to their barn, pulling out the wagon full of hay and bringing it to rest beside Terra. Lifting him gently, the green viscet placed him in the cart, avoiding contact with the obviously disfigured leg and throwing grasses over him to hide his presence. Grabbing the handles once more, Volos began rushing down the trail, attempting to make it into town as quickly as possible without raising suspicions. Soon, he had passed the forest and was entering the town walls. His eyes moved with urgency as he sought the castle and, as soon as he saw, he quickly sprinted towards the brick towers with a cart bouncing behind him. The guards attempting to stop his entrance but were halted by a gentle voice. "Volos? What are you doing here?! What's wrong?!" "No time, your Majesty. I have a request that requires you immediate attention." Princess Bree nodded in understanding and led him through to the courtyard, continuing to one of her private gardens. Once they were alone, Volos shifted the hay from his unconscious father's form. With a gasp, Bree rushed forward as Volos explained what had happened. Once she understood, she brought her attention to the misaligned limb. "It's definitely broken." She stepped away as she mentally listed everything she required to help the theif. "He'll definitely need a splint, maybe some herbs for the pain too. And he won't be able to walk for a long while..." Volos interjected into her ramblings. "Wait... He won't be able to walk? As in, He's stuck here all summer?" She looked to him with pity. "I'm afraid so, Volos. He's going to need a lot of help over the next few months." "MONTHS?!!!" The scaled viscet practically squeaked at this discovery. "Yes, months. He's crushed it rather thoroughly. He's going to need someone to help him out too." She gave him an expectant look and the realization seemed to hit Volos like a ton of bricks.

"OH HECK NO." Terra exclaimed when he saw his leg splinted. The pain echoed through his bones, causing him to wince every time he shifted. Still, this was not the cause for his outburst. Volos had just informed his father that he had cancelled many of his summer plans in order to take care of him. Terra was not happy with this prospect. The brown viscet shook his head angrily as he glared at the pair. "Heck yes," Bree spoke calmly, with a hint of smugness in her tone. "You can't be left alone by yourself. I know you well enough Terrarium. If given the opportunity, you will disregard everything you were told by the experts and hurt yourself even worse. That leaves us with only one solution." Shaking with frustration, Terra tried to find an argument to go against her but quickly gave up. Instead, he sought to find an improvise. "C-Couldn't I just stay here then? Surely there's enough room?" Bree hid her snort with a cough as her eyes lit up with amusement. "Oh yes. Let's keep a wanted criminal, a male no less, inside the castle with our lone female ruler. That will certainly go over well with the court." Volos sighed as Terra stuttered to make a different excuse. "Just face it, Terra. You're stuck with me for the summer." :B-but your plans, Son..." "My plans?" Volos was surprised at this. He thought Terra just didn't want him around. After all, there were many times his father had called him a killjoy or stick in the mud. He just assumed that he was ruining the others fun filled summer with damsels in distress and robbing the wealthy. He never imagined that Terra would be so hesitant because of his summer. Turning, he met his father's concerned eyes and his face shifted to a soft smile. "Don't worry so much, old man." He stepped over to sit beside Terra. "It doesn't matter if I'm here or there, all it matters is that I have a fun summer and who says I can't do that from home?" Terra smiled tiredly at his son, shaking subtly at his light chuckles. "Well then," The brown viscet smiled. "What are we waiting for? So what if it's a week early? Let's get this summer started!" Bree laughed as Terra pulled Volos down, ruffling his mane and making it even wilder than usual.

Though the small family's summer was not appearing to go as planned, it was found that sometimes accidents happen. The best thing to do is to not become hung on these accidents. Instead of looking to see what the summer could have been, it's better to look beyond to what the summer could be. These three viscets could never have predicted a broken leg and at first it appeared their summer was ruined. Instead, it became two months of familial bonding and play, creating a summer in which the kingdom would not forget anytime soon. As the summer came to an end, it was found that, though there may be many differences, all it takes for a thief, a knight, and a princess to come together was a little bit of clumsiness and a little bit of faith.

Features:
Terrarium
Volos
Bree
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help