☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:40 am

♡ all accepted! I'll add all the new characters once I'm back on my computer }

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR mentioned

Out of nowhere, Roi felt something. Maybe a few somethings? There were other things in this building that were trying to seek or project. He was used to a constant swirl of signals - everyone around him, empty distress frequencies humming unused in the background, establishments trying to radiate joy, and even Twelve Twenty-two or the 12th block residentials occasionally adding a comforting little check-in. Everything in Capitol City was connected to everything else. That was how they lived. Roi perked his head up for a moment, looking at nothing. He could sense something, in that moment. It wasn't exactly normal...in fact, he couldn't think of anything that was quite like what he was picking up on now. But it was there. Regardless of whether or not it was one of his kind or even non-hostile to him, it made him feel slightly comforted, almost instinctively.

"Sorry..." Roi murmured, bringing himself back into the conversation at hand. Upon looking Keelan over, it seemed that she wasn't sure about him yet. Well, that was what he thought. He wasn't good at reading creatures like humans. He assumed that she was probably a little bit frightened already at the implication that he wasn't human, but he didn't know whether to expect her to go running off shrieking some sort of alarm call or start trying to attack him (even though most humans were hopelessly weaker than their post-human counterparts). "Yeah, I'm not a human." He sighed sheepishly, rubbing at the top of his external spinal fixture. He had a semi-bad habit of having it reset every few weeks, when most people only needed theirs reset about once every six months. Most humans, he thought, set about interrogating anyone they slightly suspected to be non-human immediately. Maybe that was what she meant by 'not normal'.
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 am

Keelan|she/her|tagged: Roi

Keelan wasn't entirely sure what she should do now. It wasn't that she was necessarily afraid of him, though she was wary. She had no idea what he was capable of, but she was sure that he could easily overpower her if he wanted to. She decided her best course of action was to attempt to be friends with him, she could use an ally in whatever was going on. "Well, my name is Keelan, what's yours?" she asked, avoiding the obvious question of what was he.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 am

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags:
XXXXXI curl my fingernails further into my knees. I've begun to stop asking myself these questions. This could all be some sort of simulation, dream, or... something. The bedsheets and quilt below me are bunched up in a sloppy discord. With a long groan I finally rise off the bed and begin tucking them back into place. This whole place is... Old. Or at least old looking. Not like a few years, not a decade, not even a century. More like thousands of years, a few centuries at least. Very old. Not that it doesn't have all the things a person would need, it does. They're just... not the same. I don't mind that as much, everything not being the same. Home was a small metal room with a capsule-bed that pulled out from the wall when you needed it. Home was full of endless winding metallic passageways. Home was endless hours of dull loneliness. Home was... much worse than this. I suppose I should be glad to be here, but for some reason I'm not. I never thought I'd miss Ella. I do though, despite the fact that she's an AI Care-Bot. She did raise me after all. The people who were supposed to apparently died a long, long time ago. All of them. I'm not there anymore, in fact I have no idea where I am. I can't stop thinking that. Where am I? Where am I? Where am I? It's getting tiring, as if somebody's gonna tell you just because you think it Caly. I could leave the room again. Last time I did I felt stupid though. Stupid for not knowing anything about this place, the people, or even how to communicate with them properly. They sound strange. Or maybe I sound strange. Certain words that don't match up, and strange accents. Or my strange accent.
XXXXXIt takes me another hour to muster up all the courage I have in me. Even then I hesitate at the door. My fingers brush over the coppery handle, and I bite down hard on my tongue. In order to keep myself from cutting it clean off, I swing the door open- more abruptly than I'd like, and find myself in the same hallway that greeted me last time.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:19 am

((Quick question, How do I start? I have seen many forms of RP but I am new to this website ;))

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 am

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan
    The signal was close. XLR wasn't sure exactly where, she couldn't figure out how to connect to it either, but it was there, and that was enough. It was no collective, but it helped alleviate the crushing silence.

The hallway was relatively empty, save for two humanoids a few doors down. Biometrics confirmed that the female was human, but the other... It was something else. It didn't quite look male or female, more like a mix of the two. It also had some sort of cybernetic armature fused to its spinal column. Was this the source of the signal? Shame she wasn't a Network Unit, she'd be able to figure out what this thing was much easier.

XLR realized she'd been standing motionless for a good few minutes, and decided that it would be best to just go up and talk to them. Old Earth wouldn't allow one of their own to get augments like that, so these humans were probably alright. "Did the two of you just wake up here as well?" She asked, walking up to the pair, "do you know where we are?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 am

Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione decided that maybe she would have a look around this place. She could tell that this was like Earth.. maybe it was, and she was just somewhere else? But why, how was she out of the facility? She knew she'd been searching for whoever that guy was, but what would cause her to come here? As she stepped out the room, she realised what the place was.. but that didn't answer her questions. The female spotted a few people down the hall and decided to go to them. Why not? She approached the small group, making herseld be heard so they knew she wasn't trying to be hidden.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Open |
❝ When Akiria looked around the hallway, she saw some people doen it, gathered together. They seemed to be discussing something, but after a few moments she knew they wouldn't be able to help her. She looked around for a bit before stepping out, sticking to the shadows in case she had to use her power. The elf chose not to go up to the group further down the hall, instead walking away from them and looking around. She'd never seen a place like this before.. where could she be?
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:23 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Name:
Vaxas Tavrinth
Nickname:
Vax, Vaxy or Paradox.
Personality:
Charitable, dull, conciliatory, debonair, forthright
Vaxas spends most of his alone time, thinking or talking to himself.
It helps him clear his mind and rid of any confusion.

Sexuality:
Asexual, biromantic with a female lean.
Species:
Elven (Elf)
Room Number:
Appearance:
Vaxas is over 6' in height and has greyish white hair. One eye is a bright teal colour where as the other is broken and grey, having lost vision out of said eye. He wears an eyepatch to cover up the scar that runs over it most of the time.
The only other notable thing about him is that he has seven piercings on one of his pointed ears. The other has four.

Crush:
Akiria Saito
Family/Kin:
Mallius Tavrinth (younger brother, deceased)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Akiria Saito
History:
Vaxas has no idea what's going on.
All he really knows is that he lost his sight out of one eye due to a weapons training incident when he was ten years younger.
He also knows that he lost his younger brother when he was 19, and that Akiria Saito looks very familiar to him.

Other:
To Silverlightcs: You can't escape the Vaxas.
Otherwise, aye this rp seems cool as all heck.
I'm sorry if I've used too many colours

the art was a request, drawn by my friend, Angie, for my personal use.
Last edited by passione on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 am

| Ben "Zoomer" | Male | 21 | Robot/Humanoid A.I. | Room 420 | Tags: Open |

Ben woke with a gasp, laying on a bed, surprised at his surroundings. Never had he seen this room, yet it suited all his tastes. "What the bleep? Where am I?" Ben mumbled, literally saying bleep instead of the profanity his teammates used. He was both worried and amazed at the workmanship of the room. Had Zoomer been captured? Was he dreaming? Or was this another trick from those creatures? Whatever it was, Ben needed to find out. He hopped off the bed and ran for the door, only to trip over - whacking his head off the door nob. "Aww bleep! That hurt!" His door opened slowly, as if it was mocking him.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:57 am

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Two more unfamiliar people approached her and the other being and Keelan began to feel slight fear. She studied the faces of the newcomers, and backed up slightly against the wall, wary of what they could want. She had no idea what any of them were capable of doing but she knew she was easily the weakest of the group and she didn't want to be caught in the middle should a fight break out. "No, we don't know what this place is," she replied timidly to the first newcomer's question. "I've never seen this place before in my life."

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Cole Branson (Seraph)/Male/Human Soldier/Outside on the third floor hallway/Room 320/Tags: Anyone on the third story hallway/Open

Coles eyes slowly opened up, awaking to the sight of a hotel room, one he had never been in before. His eyes suddenly widened up and he jumped up out of his bed in a combat position. Once he was sure that no one was inside the room, he relaxed and quickly searched for his gear, which he found in the closet. He put on all of his gear while thinking to himself what might have happened to him. Was he kidnapped? And why? He had all of his gear so whoever would have captured him was bad at their job. he made sure his weapons had checked out and worked properly before loading them and opening the door to the hallway as quietly as he could and took a peek out, Maybe if he found someone, he could get some answers. He walked outside into the hallway and headed down it, His rifle raised to his shoulders.

Kyle Cross (Rush)/Male/Super speed/On the second floor/Room 138/Tags: Various mentioned/Open

Kyles eyes opened slowly and sat up on the bed with a pounding headache. He looked around the room he was in for a moment before, sluggishly and steadily, standing up. His head pounded hard, so he didnt feel like running for now. He walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower, Trying to relieve the headache and Relax. The steam that filled the bathroom escaped out into the room he was in for a moment, but dissipated from the human eye. Once he had dressed up, He opened the door and headed down the hall, Finding a set of stairs in no time. he carefully and cautiously walked up, Opening the door to the second floor. He peeked through, noticing an elf that seemed to be walking away from a larger group of individuals. "What is going on..?" He whispered to himself, Keeping his head peeked through the doorway, observing what was happening.

(Thank you for letting me join!)
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me