Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

── OBSIDIANCLAN ── [ 011 ]

Postby direwolf. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:05 pm

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

number of cats: 013 [ ♂ 07 / ♀ 06 ]
next patrol: 02/10/17 - 08:05 am
next moonpool visit: 02/12/17 - 01:48 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

blossomstep walked proudly in front of the rest of the warriors, her tail swaying in the air. she had recently become a warrior, and she was thrilled to have the title. she was distracted from her proud stride when her mentor, crowfall, playful swatted a paw at her. "don't be so cocky, blossomstep. it's not a good look for you." mewed the she-cat, a chuckle escaping her. the two sisters - cloudwatcher and snowmouse - giggled as they watched the two. "i'm a warrior now, crowfall! i'm just proud, not cocky!" she insisted, flashing a smile back to her former mentor. the young she-cat felt giddy to have such a title. she felt more important to the clan now.

[ patrol: bristleclaw // herb hunting: palenose
hunting: crowfall, cloudwatcher, snowmouse, blossomstep
training: hawkeye teaches frecklepaw how to hunt
the clan consumes 3 servings of crow ]

──────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
      chestnutstar | 55 moons | female |
      lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
      bristleclaw | 49 moons | male |

medicine cat:
      palenose | 45 moons | male |

warriors:
      hawkeye | 40 moons | male |
      crowfall | 46 moons | female |
      cloudwatcher | 25 moons | female |
      snowmouse | 25 moons | female |
      blossomstep | 13 moons | female |
      name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

apprentices:
      frecklepaw | 10 moons | male |

queens:
      chestnutstar | 55 moons | female |

kits:
      duskkit | 1 moons | male |
      tigerkit | 1 moons | male |
      bramblekit | 1 moons | female |
      smokekit | 1 moons | male |

elders:

───────────
      ally clans:
      echoclan | katrione
      petalclan | shooting star,
      asterclan | hiraeth.
      brookclan | purrfect.
      swiftclan | phina wolf

enemy clans:
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders:
      mountains (n) | echoclan | katrione
      river (e) | swiftclan | phina wolf
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | savannah

medicine store:
      alder bark [1]
      eases tooth aches.
      chamomile [1]
      strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. a
      lso given to traveling cats for strength.
      cobwebs [1]
      to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. it
      may also be used to bind broken bones.
      coltsfoot [1]
      eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cr
      acked or sore pads.
      dock [1]
      soothes scratches, though can sting when bei
      ng applied. soothes sore pads. if placed in ne
      sts, it can ease the pain of wounds.
      fennel [1]
      helps pain in the hips.
      feverfew [1]
      reduces body temperature for cats with fever
      or chills. also heals aches and pains, especial
      ly good for headaches.
      goldenrod [1]
      good for healing wounds.
      raspberry leaves [1]
      could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
      stick [1]
      distracts cats from pain. recommended for q
      ueens giving birth.
      wintergreen [1]
      treats wounds and some poisons.
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (3 servings)
      duck = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      fish = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      black squirrel = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      crow = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      rabbit = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      water shrew = 1 serving [ 0 ]

mentors:
      hawkeye ↝ frecklepaw | 02
      ↳ battle, swim, move, move
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      cat name ✘ cause of death
      cat name ✘ cause of death

mates:
      chestnutstar and bristleclaw
      ↳ duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
      name and name
      ↳ kits

──────────────────────────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Bumbletear » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:46 pm

vampiress_fox wrote:
The entire time hunting, Flintshade was distracted by what Blackmouth had told him. He knew in his heart that she was telling the truth, but he doubted it was the whole truth. He was unsure as to what to do about it, but did not have anyone that he could really talk to about it. He would go to Velvetrabbit, but she seemed so distracted recently it was pointless to try to talk to her. Brindlethorn was another option, but he has already burdened the already worried warrior with enough of his problems.

Flintshade pulled himself out of his thoughts just in time to see a mouse scurry away from him. Bring this distracted made it hard for him to accomplish anything. Thankfully, the rest of the patrol had caught things, so it was not a total loss. He quietly followed them back to camp.

Tanagerpaw and Barkclaw dropped their prey on the pile before trotting off to sleep. Most of the camp was already asleep by the time the hunting patrol had gotten back, so there was no point in anything other then retiring themselves as well.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke to loud noises coming from the clearing. He walked out of his den to see that Frecklekit was playing with Barkclaw. Stormkit was busy watching Flintshade demonstrate a proper hunting crouch, and Ashkit was glaring jealously at his siblings from the shadows. Jinxstar walked over to meet with Blackberry, to talk to her about what to do with Ashkit.

"What kind of condition is he in?" Jinxstar asked, worried about what to do with the frail kit.

"Well, he is all in one piece, if that is what you are asking." Blackberry snarled at Jinxstar, "It is not like he is some kind of crow food that you need to decide if you are starving enough to try to eat, you know. He is a small, frail kit that shows extreme intelligence and an amazing memory. He already has a third of the herbs memorized just from how often he is in this den. I am honestly thinking that his best place to be is as my apprentice, at least then he is still being useful to his clan and will not be put into a position that could easily get him killed."

"But hoe does he feel about it?" Jinxstar asked, not wanting to upset the kit.

"He is not at all happy with it, but he knows that it is his only choice if he wants to be useful and not a burden." Blackberry sighed.

Neither of them wanted to break the news to the kit, but Jinxstar knew that it was his responsibility, the kits would be apprentices soon, and they needed to know what was going on. Just then, Skydapple led Ashkit into the medicine den, wanting Blackberry to look at him one more time before she went out on her duties.

"Hello, Ashkit, how are you feeling this morning?" Blackberry asked as he took a seat in front of her.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Tiny and useless." He grouched as he looked from his leader to Blackberry and back again, "You were talking about me, weren't you? Yes, I know what will happen. I will be stuck in this stinking den with Blackberry, memorizing plants and losing all sense of smell and taste."

It was obvious that Ashkit was no where near happy about it, but he had resigned himself to the duties. Skydapple sighed and gently swatted her kit behind the ears.

"Show some respect for your leader!" She scolded him, while all he did was look at his paws grumpily.

"It is alright, Skydapple, he has a point. Being a medicine cat is the only place that he will be useful, unless he wants to go straight to the elder's den and be stuck with the name kit his entire life." Jinxstar pointed out.

"You wouldn't!" Ashkit squeaked as he looked at Jinxstar with fear in his eyes, "You seriosuly would not do that! momma!"

Ashkit looked wildly from Jinxstar to Skydapple and back again. Skydapple said nothing, not sure where Jinxstar was going with this.

"It is the only other place we could put you." Jinxstar said, "That is what happens to the cats that let their handicaps consume them. You can either go there and remain Ashkit for the rest of your days, or you can use your exceptional mind and memory to help save the lives of your sick and injured clan members."

"Medicine Cats do more then just play with plants all day." Blackberry chimed in, "Medicine Cats maintain the health of their clanmates. They make sure that things like wounds do not get infected, they make sure that cats do not get sick, they also make sure that queens and kits do not die when they are born. Medicine Cats are the only line between Starclan and the clan without the leader constantly traveling to the Moonpool. We interpret signs sent to us from Starclan in our dreams and in the omens that we find on a day to day basis. We are the ones that are first warned of danger and interpret that warning for the rest of the clan to prepare for. Medicine Cats are much more then most cats even realize."

As Blackberry finished her speech, it was obvious that Ashkit was now at least interested in his destiny. Skydapple gave her a grateful smile as she herded him out of the den. Jinxstar smiled at her and gave her a respectful nod before leaving the den.

By the time he reached camp he saw that the rest of the clan had awoke and were getting ready for the day. He took this chance to call on a couple of his warriors.

"Flintshade, Barkclaw! Come here, please." Jinxstar called as he approached his perch.

"What's up?" Barkclaw asked as he bounded towards his leader, Flintshade following silently behind.

"As you both know, Skydapple's kits will be apprentices soon. I would like to see the two of you mentor them. I was thinking that Barkclaw could take Frecklekit and Flintshade could take Stormkit. Do you both agree?" Jinxstar asked the two warriors.

Barkclaw immediately perked up, but then his face fell again.

"Thank you, Jinxstar, I would be honored to mentor him." Flintshade said as he dipped his head to his leader.

"But, what about Tanagerpelt? She will be upset that she does not get one. Who will mentor Ashkit?" Barkclaw said, worried that his mate might be upset that she will not be a mentor.

"Ashkit has a different destiny. I will speak with Tanagerpelt." Jinxstar said as he dismissed his warriors and went to speak with Tanagerpelt.

Tanagerpelt was watching the clouds race across the sky with the stiff breeze that was pushing them, and jumped when her leader said her name.

"Yes, Jinxstar, what do you need of me?" Tanagerpelt said as she sat up and looked at him.

"As you know, Skydapple's kits are going to be apprenticed soon." He said as she perked up, "But, you will not get to mentor one of them this time." Tanagerpelt's face fell as she looked at her paws, "I do have this promise for you, though, you will be able to mentor Hollowkit when she is ready to be an apprentice."

Although it wasn't what she wanted initially, she knew that her time was coming. Barkclaw was, after all, older then her and trained longer then she did. She was happy with the decicion, Jinxstar knew what he was doing and she trusted his judgement.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!" Jinxstar called as he jumped up onto his perch to address his clan, "Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt will go on a boarder patrol. Skydapple, Flintshade, Velvetrabbit, Brindlethorn, and Birchfeather will join me for a hunting patrol."

With that, Jinxstar led the way out of camp. Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw walked out a little bit after them. As they left, Stormkit and Frecklekit ran over to Willowbolt.

"Why aren't you going out with them too?" Stormkit asked as he slid to a halt in front of Willowbolt.

"Because I am expecting kits and I need to take it easy." Willowbolt answered simply.

"Why cant we go out with them? we are old enough and strong enough!" Stormkit said as Frecklekit nodded along vehemently, "Or, you know, at least most of us are." He finished in a snide tone as he glared at his brother.

It was back enough that Frecklekit refused to talk, but to have his brother be so useless as well, that did not reflect well on him.

"Stormkit, that is not nice! apologize to Ashkit, now." Willowbolt scolded as she watched the two brothers glare at each other.

"Why, it's true!" Stormkit said.

Frecklekit just took a step back and looked worriedly between her two brothers.

"I said apologize!" Willowbolt hissed.

"No, your not my mother and cannot make me!" Stormkit snarled.

"then go into the nursery, now, and stay there until your parents get back. I will be telling them what you said." Willowbolt said as she sat up to her fullest and glared down at Stormkit.

Stormkit huffed and slunk off, still glaring at his siblings. Frecklekit saw that her brother was now our of the picture, and trotted over to Ashkit. She grabbed a ball of moss and offered to play catch with him. He gladly excepted, soon forgetting about Stormkit and having fun.

Stormkit watched from the shadows of the nursery when he heard a quiet voice from the darkness.

"Not so much fun being left out, is it?" Blackmouth said to him, "And to think, all you did was tell the truth. That is quiet sad, actually."

Stormkit glared back at her, "What do you care, your not even my family."

"Family or not, I would never treat you that way for speaking the truth. Besides, who needs family that makes you look bad?" Blackmouth said, "I would be willing to bet that none of them will take you seriously with siblings like that. They are all going to be waiting for you to show some kind of defect, just like them."

Blackmouth knew how to play off the fears of this young cat, and to turn him to her side.

"So you really think that is true?" Stormkit said in a taught tone.

The last thing that he wanted was for his clan to think that he was useless like his siblings. He would prove them all wrong.

"I would, but then again, I know better then the rest of them do." Blackmouth said, "I have had the chance to watch you grow up and see what kind of potential you have. You will be a great warrior for this clan, with the right guidance, of course. Stay close to me and I can make that happen for you."

"How so?" Stormkit asked, thoroughly intrigued at this point.

Willowbolt watched as Ashkit and Frecklekit played with their moss, not realizing the corruption that was happening in the nursery. Blackberry came out to check her over before leaving camp to find her herbs.

[Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt - boarder patrol]
[Jinxstar, Velvetrabbit, Flintshade, Birchfeather, Brindlethorn, and Skydapple - hunting patrol]
[Blackberry - herb hunting]
[Willowbolt - watching Frecklekit and Ashkit]
[Blackmouth - nursing Hollowkit and corrupting Stormkit]

]

[The patrol passed uneventfully]
[The Hunting patrol caught x1 Thrush, x1 Sparrow, and x1 Raven]
[Blackberry found x2 Catchweed]
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:10 pm

.galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 20
Prey Servings Needed: 4
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 8th
Kits Due: Feb. 9th

[size=85]Saddled with two new apprentices, Foxbelly and Branchbelly had agreed it best to train the two siblings together. Both of the little apprentices seemed intent on not showing their mentors just how excited they were, talking quietly and exchanging wide grins when they thought the older cats weren't looking. "C'mon you two, I've got some cool moves I wanna teach you!" Foxbelly chirped, bounding past Pigeonpaw and Owlpaw towards the training hollow. With Branchbelly bringing up the rear, the four made their way out into the forest.

--

Robinstar had been looking forward to this trip, ever-eager to report the goingons of his clan to his ancestors. As he settled down beside the moonpool, he faintly remembered the anxiety he felt during his first trips. It amused him now. Touching his nose to the water, he succumbed to sleep and awoke in the familiar fields of Starclan. "More kits are on the way, and we have more in the nursery and new apprentices." He purred, speaking as soon as he had his bearings. "My clan is prospering, and I would give anything to see it grow further. Would you grant me a new clanmate? A cat from any walk of life, I will gratefully take into my family."

--

Hunting patrol posts are the worst and I don't have a lot of time I'm s o r r y.

--

The medicine duo was out again, foraging in silence. Finchtuft had been regarding his mentor with a cold eye as of late. Despite her thick fur he had noticed the rounding of her belly, something the untrained eye might not pick up. He'd seen enough pregnant she-cats to be suspicious. As Rippleberry was nosing around the underbrush, Finchtuft finally spoke up. "Why didn't you tell me." He said flatly, startling the blue she-cat. He swore that he noticed a tremor in the practiced flick of her tail. "What do you mean?" She replied calmly, leveling him with a warning stare. "That you broke the code we're supposed to live by." He hissed, ears pulling back. A flicker of fear crossed her gaze, giving Finchtuft more than enough answer. He scoffed, shaking his head and turning to leave. Desperate, Rippleberry lunged forward to block his way, her movements more sluggish than usual. "I'm sorry, Finchtuft please. I didn't mean for - I'm-" She fumbled over herself, drawing reluctant sympathy from Finchtuft. They stood in silence, neither willing to yield. Ultimately it was the younger tom who gave way, fur along his spine bristling. "I'll help you, but only because I won't endanger the lives of innocent kits. Understand?" His voice was cold, and it drove icy thorns into her heart. Defeated, she hung her head. "Yes." It was barely audible. With a dark scowl, Finchtuft turned his back on her and continued to forage for herbs.

"Okay, so this is a great move for you guys to learn now, while you're still smaller than most opponents you would face." BranchBelly began, facing FoxBelly, "FoxBelly will demonstrate on me, since she is lighter than I am. This is called the leap-and-hold. FoxBelly jumps onto my bac-oooof!" BranchBelly stumbled slightly as FoxBelly obeyed his instructions, tightly pressing her paws against his sides to imitate unsheathed claws, "You can use this effectively on and opponent your size or larger." The molly explained calmly, "And, once you get good at it, you can use one paw at a time to clay at your enemies sides." she left nimbly down and faced her apprentice. BranchBelly shook himself, and faced his apprentice as well. "Now you two try." he encouraged. The two apprentices looked at each other, then grinned. As one, they sprang forward, tackling their mentors.

OwlPaw and PigeonPaw learned the fighting skill!

RobinStar was pensive as he walked home from his visit at the moon pool. He studied the ground before him as he walked, but stopped, hearing the sounds of slightly labored breathing. He looked up, his keen eyes quickly watching onto a patch of white showing through a nearby bush. He warily padded around it, but quickly relaxed when he saw that it was a heavily pregnant and obviously lost queen. "Hello." he kindly greeted the nervous molly.

StarClan has sent you a queen! She is due in one moon.

LillyCloud struck out on her own soon after the hunting patrol left camp. It wasn't that she minded their company, but FrogStep and KestrelFlight did tend to drive prey away with their goofiness. She padded softly through BirchClan territory, her eyes constantly moving and her ears alert for any unusual noise. He paused in her walk to listen, and become attuned to the natural rhythm of her surroundings. She stood there for several moments, absorbing the natural music created around her. She had lost track of how long she had stood there when a Vole scampered across her path, almost on her paws. She dove after it, killing it quickly. "Well, that was convenient." she chuckled to herself before heading off to find the others.

While hunting, LarkPounce, FrogStep, KestrelFlight, LilyCloud, BrackenFrost, and ReedWhisker caught a vole, a rabbit and a robin.

Silence reigned for much of the remainder of the time FinchTuft and RippleBerry searched for herbs. RippleBerry was to distraught to broach the subject, and FinchTuft to furious. Finally, he approached the skittish she cat and spat out the herbs he had collected at her feet, "You can take these with you, traitor." He almost snarled, before turning and stalking off. RippleBerry stifled a sob, collecting the herbs and slowly starting back toward camp.

While looking for herbs, RippleBerry and FinchTuft found Catmint and Coltsfoot
Last edited by Phina Wolf on Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ pineclan. ] [ 31. ]

Postby justice'n'joy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:53 pm

void gear. wrote:
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 17.
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/13/17.
Next Border Patrol: 11:17 PM. [MST]

Molekit laid against his mother's chest, his chest rose and fell heavily in an attempt to get more air to breath. The kit's eyes were glazed, but he was alive - barely, but alive nonetheless. Shadowstar sat alone in the nursery, hating how quiet it was despite her request to send everyone away so that no one could come to disturb her during her last moments with her son - Owlfur and Shadekit were the only ones who stayed behind, both sheltered in her own den. Molekit blinked, his expression confused as if he had no idea where he was or what was happening until he was aware of his mother's warmth so close to him. He attempted to press himself closer to her as he felt himself growing cold and numb, but to no avail. Shadowstar could tell what he was trying to do and moved him closer with her paws, humming an old nursery tune her mother had sang to her when she was a kitten.

"Mama..." rasped a tiny voice, hardly more than a whisper.

Shadowstar gasped, staring at her kit with sad eyes as she knew these were the first and last words he would ever speak.

"I feel... bad..."

The leader felt herself ready to break down upon seeing the fearful expression on Molekit's face, but she forced herself not to show anything. She carefully gave him a loving lick atop his head, trying to show as much affection as she could in these final moments. "It will fade, my dear. You'll be well soon." She mewed softly, seeing the ghost of a smile on his muzzle. "Good." He mewed, his voice weaker than ever, and Shadowstar knew that StarClan was ready to take him away. "Farewell, my son. Never, never forget how much I love you." Shadowstar cried, watching as Molekit's life faded away from him until he was still.

The former quiet of the camp had been replaced by a mournful yowl.

Actions wrote:Hunting Patrol: Magpiewhisker - Fawnfur - Aspenheart - Shrikeface - Lizardstripe - Duckfoot
Training: Minkcloud > Laurelpaw
Herb Gathering: Skunknose & Weaselstorm
(Prey consumed: thrush x1, mouse x1)
(Assume everyone else is out doing stuff? No need to write about it though.)

The hunting patrol caught a mouse, vole, sparrow and thrush.
Medicine cats found comfrey and cobwebs.
Laurelpaw learned the climbing skill.
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Fifteen | Males - 7 | Females - 8
Month: Seventeen
Prey Used: 4 servings
Next Moonpool visit: Feb 12
Next Gathering: Feb 19th 12 pm UTC

The hunting patrol returned to camp, dropping their catch on the pile. Skydapple and Brindlethorn immediately went to check on their kits. Frecklekit and Ashkit bounded up to their parents, but Stormkit was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Stormkit?" Skydapple asked as she walked over to Willowbolt.

"He was being mean to Ashkit, and not listening to me, so I sent him into the nursery until you got back." Willowbolt said as she went into further detail about what Stormkit said.

"I will go in and have a talk to him." Brindlethorn said with a shake of his head.

Skydapple shook her head, "he will need to lose the attitude if he plans on ever being a warrior."

"Well, he is still young, hopefully he will learn as he is apprenticed." Willowbolt said as she watched Brindlethorn disappear into the nursery.

"...and that is what i think." Blackmouth was just finishing as she saw Brindlethorn walk in.

"Stormkit, may I speak with you outside?" Brindlethorn said in a stern tone.

Stormkit looked at his paws and followed his father outside. The two were talking for a long time before Stormkit had finally had enough.

"But that is not fair! You can't do that!" Stormkit wailed as he glared at his father.

"I can and I will! If you cannot act like a warrior then you will not be one!" Brindlethorn yowled right back.

Stormkit hissed and ran back into the nursery, Ashkit and Frecklekit following behind him. Skydapple and Brindlethorn went to a quiet corner to talk. Willowbolt sighed, hoping that her kits would be better behaved then that.

Jinxstar walked over to Willowbolt and bid her a good night before retiring to his den. Very soon, the rest of the clan did the same.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Flintshade was the first away, aware that Skydapple's kits were to be apprenticed today. He was very nervous about being given one, he did not believe that he would be a good mentor. He decided to head over to the nursery to talk to Blackmouth, try to get to know his new-found sister a bit better.

"Hello, Flintshade." Blackmouth said from the shadows by the nursery.

"You're awake?" Flintsahde jumped as he heard her voice, "And you are not with Hollowkit?"

She is sleeping soundly, I decided to get some fresh air before she wakes up. How can I help you?" Blackmouth said, almost as if she knew why he was there already.

"Well, I am just a little worried. Jinxstar said that I was going to be able to mentor Stormkit, and I am not sure I will be a good enough cat for the job." Flintshade sighed as he sat next to her.

"You are getting an apprentice already? But, I was hoping that you could mentor Hollowkit, you won't be done with Stormkit's training when she becomes an apprentice." Blackmouth said in a worried tone, "I fear that none of the other clan members will understand her like you do. I am worried that they might skimp on her training because of her being a rogue's kit. Or be too hard on her and never let her become a warrior." Blackmouth sounded convincingly upset at the thought.

"Jinxstar would never let that happen, after all, the entire clan used to be rogues, loners, or kitty-pets. There is no way that he would allow that to happen in his clan." Flintshade said, "But, if you want I can ask him if I can wait and mentor her. I am sure that Tanagerpelt or Velvetrabbit would be happy to be Stormkit's mentor."

"Oh, please, would you?" Blackmouth's eyes lit up as he spoke, "That would be the best, brother."

Flintshade felt a warm feeling deep inside him at her calling him brother. He had never had time to know his family, and now he was given a chance at a new one. Flintshade nodded and went to find Jinxstar to talk to him.

Jinxstar was walking out of his den, looking around to see how much of his clan had woken up. Willowbolt was carefully walking out of the nursery, her large belly looking like it was about ready to pop. He hoped that she would at least be able to wait until after the ceremony. Skydapple was already out of the nursery, fidgeting over her kits. She was licking all of the furiously, trying to make them look presentable for their ceremony. Brindlethorn was looking on with pride and embarrassment as his kits tried to get away from their mother. Barkclaw was waiting beneath the perch next to Blackberry, who was watching Willowbolt very closely.

"Jinxstar, can I talk to you?" Flintshade called to him as he walked out into the pale morning light.

"Yes, what is the matter?" Jinxstar asked him, worried that something might have happened.

"I was wondering if you might wait to give me an apprentice? I would really liek to mentor Hollowkit. Blackmouth is worried about her and thinks that I would be the best mentor for her." Flintshade said, slightly embarrassed.

Jinxstat sat for a moment in deep thought, then smiled at Flintshade.

"Alright, I guess I can do that. But, do not ask for something like this again." Jinxstar warned as he turned away and jumped up onto his perch.

Flintshade smiled, thankful that he still had his ears. He joined Blackmouth by the nursery, whispering to her what Jinxstar said. Blackmouth's eyes sparkled as her plan started to fall into place.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join beneath the perch for a clan meeting!" He called out as he looked down at his clan.

Skydapple herded her kits towards the group, giving them a stern warning about being respectful.

"Today we give a great honor to some of the youngest in our clan. Today, Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Stormkit are old enough to be apprenticed. Blackberry, Barkclaw, and Tanagerpelt, please step forward." Jinxstar stated as he looked down at his clan.

After the ceremonies, Jinxstar organized patrols. Soon after the patrols left, Willowbolt started to kit. Jinxstar, although worried, knew that she was in the best possible paws with Blackberry.

[Blackberry and Ashpaw helping Willowbolt deliver her kits]
[Apprentice Ceremony - Tanagerpelt mentors Stormkit, Barkclaw mentors Frecklekit, and Blackberry mentors Ashkit]
[Blackberry and Ashpaw - herb hunting]
[Tanagerpelt/Stormpaw, Barkclaw/Frecklekit, Flintshade, Birchfeather - hunting]
[Jinxstar, Brindlethorn - patroling Thicketclan boarder]
[Skydapple, Velvetrabbit - patroling Pineclan boarder]
[Blackmouth and Hollowkit - in the nursery]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 52 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brindlethorn | 33 moons | Male | X ACTING DEPUTY

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 34 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 6 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Skydapple | 42 moons | Female | X
          Velvetrabbit | 30 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 24 moons | Male| X
          Barkclaw | 18 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpelt | 15 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 14 moons| Male | X

Apprentices:
          Frecklepaw | 6 | Female | X
          Stormpaw | 6 | Male | X

Queens:
          Willowbolt | 32 moons | Female | X KITTING NOW
          Blackmouth | 28 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Hollowkit | 2 moons | Female | X original reference

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Blackberry | Ashpaw
    Barkclaw | Frecklepaw | 0 | Learned:
    Tanagerpelt | Stormkit | 0 | Learned:

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormkit, Ashkit, Frecklekit
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowkit
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to ?

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x1]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x4]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x2]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile
    Clan consumes 4 servings: consumed 2 Ravens for 4 servings
    1 serving Snakes x1
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x1
    1-2 servings *Brook Trout x0
    2-3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x1
    1 serving *Finch x0
    2 servings *Grouse x0
    1 serving *Sandpiper x0
    1 serving *Thrush x2
    1 serving *Blackbird x2
    2 serving *Crow x0
    2 servings *Raven x0
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x0
    2-3 servings Rabbit x4
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x0

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Clan Name | Username
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (17)
Brindlethorn: 18 (16)
Blackberry: 20 (15)
Willowbolt: 18 (14)
Skydapple: 30 (13)
Barkclaw: 6 (12)
Tanagerpelt: 6 (9)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (7)
Stormcloud: 0 (6)
Ashleaf: 0 (6)
Frecklesnow: 0 (6)
Flintshade: 20 (5)
Blackmouth: 24 (4)
Hollowheart: 0 (3)
Birchfeather: 12 (3)

Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6-12/16 moons
Warrior: 12-48 moons
Senior Warrior: 48-71 moons
Queens: 18-71 moons
Elder: 72-108
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ asterclan reply. ] [ 04. ]

Postby deimido » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:57 pm

hiraeth. wrote:
[ Eaten: 2 Servings of 1 Rabbit ]
[ Training Session: Oatstar & Aspenpaw ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Sheepclaw & Pinefur ]
[ Border Patrol: Waspfur & Lizardstream ]
The pretty figure could be seen from above, gracefully slipping past branches and leaping over fallen logs. Soon, she had reached the border and crossed with little to no hesitation, knowing that she would not be attacked for simply visiting the Moonpool on a quest. When Lizardstream reached the water's shore, she sat comfortably by its edge, chilling waves lapping over her paws and soaking her to the bone. Leaning forward, the female warrior carefully submerged her flower and waited for a few moments before pulling its dripping form free. After a closer examination, Lizardstream noticed nothing different about it, other than herself feeling, strangely, revived. Taking a few moments to stare at the petals with a mixture of both awe and fear, she decided she had spent enough time delaying and promptly decided it best to return home at once.

(*Next Day*)

"Sheepclaw!" Oatstar whispered urgently from a few tail-lengths away. "Yes?" The pale female asked, confusion lacing her voice. Sighing ever so slightly with disappointment, she urged quietly, "Patrols, maybe?" Blinking twice before the realization set in, Sheepclaw licked her chest fur, embarrassment tinting her cheeks. "Oh, yes of course. Right away." Hurriedly leaping atop an old tree stump, the deputy announced, "Waspfur and Lizardstream, patrol the eastern border, and maybe catch some prey while you're at it. Pinefur, you can come hunting with me, if you'd like." Aspenpaw, who had just finished eating the latest rabbit Waspfur had brought back from a hunting patrol, was now bathing himself with contentment. "Ahem." Oatstar coughed, annoyance obvious from her tone of voice, after he had yet to notice her standing before him. "We'll be training now, if you'd be so kind as to join me." Shrugging with indifference, the newly appointed apprentice followed silently behind his mentor.

(what other skills should apprentices know ?? i did hunting and battle since those r basic but if there's anything else they need lmk !!)

The young apprentice sat in the training hollow, licking at his paw pad and then drawing it upward to groom himself behind his ear while his mentor watched silently with a thoughtful expression on her face. "Do you know how to fight?" Oatstar asked, figuring that there was a possibility he might have as he had lived on his own prior to joining AsterClan, though she did not know whether he lived alone or recently separated from a companion. Aspenpaw paused in his grooming, settling his paw on the ground and gave the leader a noncommittal shrug. "Only the basics." He answered, staring at the leader with what could have been the smallest hint of curiosity as to why she asked.

"We'll make that your next lesson then - stand up, keep your claws sheathed, and let's begin."

[ Aspenpaw learned the battle skill! ]

Pinefur and Sheepclaw's hunting patrol was a calm one, though the medicine cat was not surprised as he came up empty-pawed every time he attempted to catch something, he had never been the greatest hunter. He sighed in annoyance as a mouse scuttled into it's burrow, ears twitching as he heard Sheepclaw's muffled chuckle from behind him and turned around to face the white cat, who held a freshly caught chickadee. "Seems you had better luck than me." The tom remarked, to which Sheepclaw responded with a nod. A friendly mew suddenly got both cat's attention as they moved to see the pelts of Waspfur and Lizardstream in the distance, the latter carrying the body of a woodpecker.

[ Your hunting patrol brought back a chickadee, and your border patrol brought back a woodpecker! ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] rippleclan

Postby Tsukỉ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:46 pm

accidentally deleted! so here's the post before.

.galaxy. wrote:
artemịs wrote:

patrol wrote:The small fish was enough, and Beetlestar had survived (and thrived). Her younger companion was delightful, but the Clan was barren and there was nothing to be found. The leader sighed, crushing the ground beneath her. One more patrol today. The leader sighed deeply, longing to companionship of an Ally Clan or one more of her own. Besides that, she needed another small fish. Whatever came to her, she would have it!

Deciding it best to patrol her borders and see what made itself known, Beetlestar woke Slateslide from a nap and struck out with him. For the sake of keeping all eight paws still in possession of their owners, she steered them away from the lake waters and pressed into the thick willow forest. It seemed uneventful, and after marking two of their borders Beetlestar was ready to concede and return to camp. It was Slateslide who actually noticed the stranger, draped across the branch of a willow tree and snoozing as if they had naught a care. Their bright ginger fur was barely disguised by the thick drapings of the tree. "You there." Beetlestar called, trying to make her voice sound strong as she called out to them. From the base of the tree they both saw a hazel eye open lazily. The cat made no move to get down, just readjusted themselves on the branch and smiled at the pair sleepily. "Knew there was someone livin' here!" They chirped, bushy tail twitching eagerly where it hung off the tree. "Livin' on my own ain't much fun, mind if I join you?"

Your patrol has found a deputy!
Last edited by Tsukỉ on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ pineclan. ] [ 32. ]

Postby deimido » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Next Border Patrol: 1:22 PM. [MST]

Shadowstar was inconsolable following the death of Molekit, the PineClan leader had become nothing but a husk of her former self - her pelt had lost it's healthy sheen and instead become ruffled and unkempt, she slept far more often and for longer times then she should have, and she refused to socialized with her Clan like she used to and kept to the dark of her den or far out into her territory where no would would disturb her. The lone black cat now trod to where Molekit's grave was, carrying freshly plucked daises in her mouth and laying them on top of her son's resting place.

Shadowstar sighed as she sat down, staring up at the night sky, dotted with millions of stars. "Where are you...?" The leader meowed quietly, her yellow eyes desperately searching for the star that was Molekit. So caught up in her search, she did not notice how Owlfur cautiously padded towards her until she could see him place a pine cone besides the daises. Shadowstar watched quietly as Owlfur sat down, a mournful gaze as he stared at his son's grave. The two mates stayed quiet for a while, a soft breeze blowing through their pelts. After a while, Owlfur began to break the silence. "I'd gladly trade his life for mine." He mewed solemnly, Shadowstar didn't make much of a response - though her ear twitched to acknowledge him.

"He'd be standing here right now. And you would smile, that would be enough." Shadowstar stared down at her paws, sighing heavily as she leaned against her mate's side. Owlfur then twined his tail with her own, a tiny flicker of hope within him as she did not pull away this time. "I'm glad you're here." Shadowstar meowed quietly, her voice tired. "But don't you dare suggest that you die, I couldn't bare to lose you too."

"Just stay here by my side, that would be enough."

///

It was dawn when Shadowstar and Owlfur returned to camp, Fawnfur and Magpiewhisker sat outside the nursery as they guarded the sleeping Shadekit inside. The two warriors sat up straighter when their leader approached, she mewed her gratitude and excused them to leave as she went inside. As Fawnfur and Magpiewhisker stood up to leave, Magpiewhisker requested for the molly to follow him into a more secluded part of camp so that they could speak alone. "I've uh, been meaning to speak to you." The tom meowed sheepishly, Fawnfur was curious to what he wanted to say - so she silently gestured for him to continue. "W-well, I um, really really like you." Magpiewhisker meowed, his heart beginning to beat loudly in his chest and unbeknownst to him, Fawnfur's was as well. "Can you...? Oh, I don't know... Wait, no! Of course I do." He then sighed in defeat, this was not going the way he planned at all. "Be my mate?" Magpiewhisker meowed, his eartips burned in embarrassment as his voice cracked.

"O- oh! Of course I will but, it's - it's not too soon is it?" Fawnfur meowed, making the tom even more flustered by her answer. "Is it? Oh StarClan, maybe I should've waited." He said, his mind suddenly clouded with insecurity until Fawnfur licked the top of his head much like how he did when he reassured her. "Magpiewhisker, don't worry, it's okay!" She mewed with a giggle, Magpiewhisker sighed in relief and nuzzled her cheek lovingly. "I'm glad, I'm so happy you're mine now." Fawnfur purred in content, nuzzling him back. "Me too."

///

Mintclaw and Duckfoot were chatting with each other, both finding it easy to speak with one another as hey spoke. However, their peace was broken by the sound of a shocked - "YOU'RE WHAT?!" - coming from the other side of camp. Both cats quickly got their feet as they heard the yowl, but they sighed in annoyance as they saw that it had come from none other than Aspenheart, his neck fur raised as he stared at his brother and Fawnfur in shock, Mintclaw let out a surprised gasp as she noticed how the young warrior's tails were twined. She quickly looked away, ignoring the happiness she felt for her nephew and his new mate. Duckfoot purred in amusement, "The younger ones are always the boldest." he stated. Mintclaw hummed in half-hearted agreement, staring up at the new couple again as they were met with congratulations coming from Shrikeface and Skunknose: Magpiewhisker's parents, and from Wasptail: Fawnfur's aunt. Aspenheart stormed away from his brother and out of camp, his tail lashing from side to side as he made his disappointment known.

"Aren't you going to congratulate them too?" Duckfoot asked, Mintclaw shook her head, she hadn't been close to her family ever since Shrikeface had taken Skunknose for a mate. "I'd rather not." She mewed, hoping that this would end soon, thankfully StarClan answered her prayers fast as Owlfur called for everyone to assign them to patrols.

Actions wrote:Becoming Mates: Magpiewhisker + Fawnfur
Border Patrol: Lizardstripe, Mintclaw [FlurryClan] | Rowanpelt, Wasptail [JinxClan]
Hunting Patrol: Magpiewhisker - Shrikeface - Comfreyfang - Duckfoot - Owlfur

Leader:
    Shadowstar. | 73. | molly. |
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Owlfur. | 65. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cats:
    Skunknose. | 49. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Weaselstorm. | 36. | tom. |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot.| 52. | tom. |
    white-and-brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Mintclaw. | 51. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Shrikeface. | 51. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Wasptail. | 39. | molly. |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rowanpelt. | 34. | tom. |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud. | 32. | molly. |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang. | 32. | molly. |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe. | 21. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Magpiewhisker. | 20. | tom. |
    black-and-white tom with yellow-green eyes.
    Aspenheart. | 20. | tom. |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Fawnfur. | 19. | molly. |
    light brown molly with green eyes.

Apprentices:
    Laurelpaw. | 9. | molly. |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
    Shadekit. | 3. | molly. |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Borders:
    StreamClan | justice'n'joy | Northeastern Border | enemies.
    FlurryClan | Nyeh Heh Heh!! | Northwestern Border | allies.
    ReedClan | Areater | Eastern Border | allies.
    JinxClan | vampiress_fox | Western Border | allies.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have four servings of prey at the moment.
    Clan will eat in two more posts.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x1]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x2]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x1]
    mice | 1 serving. [x3]
    voles | 1 serving. [x3]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x2]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x1]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x2]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x1]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x1]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x2]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Mentors:
    Minkcloud | Laurelpaw | 3 | hunting | battle | climbing | - |

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2. | fading kitten syndrome.

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiewhisker & Aspenheart.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar | Molekit & Shadekit.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur.
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ pineclan. ] [ 32. ]

Postby justice'n'joy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:42 pm

void gear. wrote:
Next Border Patrol: 1:20 AM. [MST]

Shadowstar was inconsolable following the death of Molekit, the PineClan leader had become nothing but a husk of her former self - her pelt had lost it's healthy sheen and instead become ruffled and unkempt, she slept far more often and for longer times then she should have, and she refused to socialized with her Clan like she used to and kept to the dark of her den or far out into her territory where no would would disturb her. The lone black cat now trod to where Molekit's grave was, carrying freshly plucked daises in her mouth and laying them on top of her son's resting place.

Shadowstar sighed as she sat down, staring up at the night sky, dotted with millions of stars. "Where are you...?" The leader meowed quietly, her yellow eyes desperately searching for the star that was Molekit. So caught up in her search, she did not notice how Owlfur cautiously padded towards her until she could see him place a pine cone besides the daises. Shadowstar watched quietly as Owlfur sat down, a mournful gaze as he stared at his son's grave. The two mates stayed quiet for a while, a soft breeze blowing through their pelts. After a while, Owlfur began to break the silence. "I'd gladly trade his life for mine." He mewed solemnly, Shadowstar didn't make much of a response - though her ear twitched to acknowledge him.

"He'd be standing here right now. And you would smile, that would be enough." Shadowstar stared down at her paws, sighing heavily as she leaned against her mate's side. Owlfur then twined his tail with her own, a tiny flicker of hope within him as she did not pull away this time. "I'm glad you're here." Shadowstar meowed quietly, her voice tired. "But don't you dare suggest that you die, I couldn't bare to lose you too."

"Just stay here by my side, that would be enough."

///

It was dawn when Shadowstar and Owlfur returned to camp, Fawnfur and Magpiewhisker sat outside the nursery as they guarded the sleeping Shadekit inside. The two warriors sat up straighter when their leader approached, she mewed her gratitude and excused them to leave as she went inside. As Fawnfur and Magpiewhisker stood up to leave, Magpiewhisker requested for the molly to follow him into a more secluded part of camp so that they could speak alone. "I've uh, been meaning to speak to you." The tom meowed sheepishly, Fawnfur was curious to what he wanted to say - so she silently gestured for him to continue. "W-well, I um, really really like you." Magpiewhisker meowed, his heart beginning to beat loudly in his chest and unbeknownst to him, Fawnfur's was as well. "Can you...? Oh, I don't know... Wait, no! Of course I do." He then sighed in defeat, this was not going the way he planned at all. "Be my mate?" Magpiewhisker meowed, his eartips burned in embarrassment as his voice cracked.

"O- oh! Of course I will but, it's - it's not too soon is it?" Fawnfur meowed, making the tom even more flustered by her answer. "Is it? Oh StarClan, maybe I should've waited." He said, his mind suddenly clouded with insecurity until Fawnfur licked the top of his head much like how he did when he reassured her. "Magpiewhisker, don't worry, it's okay!" She mewed with a giggle, Magpiewhisker sighed in relief and nuzzled her cheek lovingly. "I'm glad, I'm so happy you're mine now." Fawnfur purred in content, nuzzling him back. "Me too."

///

Mintclaw and Duckfoot were chatting with each other, both finding it easy to speak with one another as hey spoke. However, their peace was broken by the sound of a shocked - "YOU'RE WHAT?!" - coming from the other side of camp. Both cats quickly got their feet as they heard the yowl, but they sighed in annoyance as they saw that it had come from none other than Aspenheart, his neck fur raised as he stared at his brother and Fawnfur in shock, Mintclaw let out a surprised gasp as she noticed how the young warrior's tails were twined. She quickly looked away, ignoring the happiness she felt for her nephew and his new mate. Duckfoot purred in amusement, "The younger ones are always the boldest." he stated. Mintclaw hummed in half-hearted agreement, staring up at the new couple again as they were met with congratulations coming from Shrikeface and Skunknose: Magpiewhisker's parents, and from Wasptail: Fawnfur's aunt. Aspenheart stormed away from his brother and out of camp, his tail lashing from side to side as he made his disappointment known.

"Aren't you going to congratulate them too?" Duckfoot asked, Mintclaw shook her head, she hadn't been close to her family ever since Shrikeface had taken Skunknose for a mate. "I'd rather not." She mewed, hoping that this would end soon, thankfully StarClan answered her prayers fast as Owlfur called for everyone to assign them to patrols.

Actions wrote:Becoming Mates: Magpiewhisker + Fawnfur
Border Patrol: Lizardstripe, Mintclaw [FlurryClan] | Rowanpelt, Wasptail [JinxClan]
Hunting Patrol: Magpiewhisker - Shrikeface - Comfreyfang - Duckfoot - Owlfur

Fawnfur is expecting kits! The bundle/s of joy will arrive in PineClan in two moons
The JinxClan patrol passed uneventfully.
The FlurryClan patrol was attacked by a rogue who was eventually persuaded to become a warrior. They're all going to want some cobwebs on their scratches though.
your patrol caught a rabbit, squirrel and mouse.
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Swallowclan

My clan is Swallowclan. It's territory is on a big mountain plateau, with a small river going to a lake not far. The prey usually found there is mice, voles, rabbits, birds of all kinds and small fish in the river and lake. There is also the occasional big fish in the lake. Swallowclan was created when Smalllight, a young Tom, left his clan because he felt the rules were too strict, didn't allow any freedom. Many cats from his old clan agreed with him and followed him to the mountains, where Smalllight named his new clan after a bird he admired, the swallow, since it was completely free. Swallowclan cats tend to bend the rules a bit, since like their first leader they think they are slightly too strict.

(Was that all? Sorry if I forgot anything or if I did it wrong.)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me