Re: Batch #537

Postby Kagome963 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:02 am

X
    User:
      Kagome963
    Name:
      Megumi

Personality:
      Megumi is a clumsy, timid, thoughtful, kind, and honest girl who always speaks in a polite tone. She is a nurturing sort of person, always looking out for others and willing to assist them in any way that she can. Megumi's greatest gift is her warm hospitality as she cooks for the eater to make them feel good. Although Megumi is a capable chef, she does not fare well under pressure because she has stage fright. Because she is intimidated very easily, she makes simple mistakes when she cooks, causing many of her classmates to see her as a weak student. She is quick to panic when something goes awry and tends to over think situations when under pressure or stress, such as repeatedly packing and unpacking a suitcase to make sure she packed something, even though she did not need to pack a suitcase in the first place. She was also rather cautious, preferring to choose her words and actions carefully to avoid unwanted consequences and attention.
    Personal Values (700 Words):

Habit:
      She has a habit of tracing the kanji for "person" ("人") on her hand then motioning, as if to eat it, whenever she is stressed.

Specialty:
      Megumi specializes in Hospitality cooking. This means that her main style of cooking is that of healing. Not only do her dishes taste deliciously orgasmic, they also possess healing properties.

Personal Values:
      Txt

WIP
Last edited by Kagome963 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:03 am

Due to a very, very startling event, I do not know whether I will be available to judge any time soon. Maybe by next week...I don't really know. But out of kindness, I'll extend it until then. I'm sorry for this comp.'s choppiness. Things in my life right now have been crash landing all over the place...therefore, I didn't think it would be fair to you guys and the Viscet, to keep you waiting- especially all those "WIP"s out there I bet have been dying to be finished. For now, the comp will end at a designated time by next week:
(1/29 - 2/4)
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

I am just a person trying to
find her place in the world.
I tend to take things very
seriously, and occasionally
like to chat, so feel free to
talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:09 am

User: Champion.
Name: Rift (Real name is Bryce Whitewater)

Personality (300 Words):

Extras (2):

Res
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:34 pm

User: NurseGlowButt
Name: Cleo

Personality (300 Words):
Cleo has a larger than life personality where nothing is subtle or small. Everything is big and bold with this sassy girl. Cleo might say things that she doesn't mean, but that's simply because she has a hard time trying to put her feelings into words without it being bold or explosively expressing them in a way that catches everyone off guard.
If Cleo was asked if she had to compare herself to a fictional character, she would say Pinkie Pie. Because of Cleo's exciting and bubbley personality, it's only to be expected that she is also a wild party girl who likes to make others smile, pull pranks, and joke with everyone. Cleo jokes saying that she jokes and pull pranks in order to get the smile on her chest to laugh
Cleo values life the most out of everything else. When Cleo was younger, she had a very close friend who was just several years older than her and she was diagnosed with a neuroblastoma. That friend died a year later. Cleo was devastated and depressed for a long time, but she remembered something that friend told her, "smile, laugh, and live for me, okay?" And Cleo snapped out of her sad haze and started to laugh and make others smile, because she knows that she never knows when someone will pass so she wants others to smile like it's their last day
Extras (2):
Last edited by QueenAxolotl on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:59 am

User: Mint Chip
Name: Caroline (but goes by Carol)
Personality (300 Words):
Prideful | Independent | Somewhat Artsy
Insecure | Easily Deceived | Too Trusting

Caroline has always been a strong person, both physically and in spirit. She tries to aid
others by using that strength and will power. She's extremely independent and often exerts
herself by taking on too much by herself. She doesn't like to impose and feels a lot of the
time that asking for help would be an imposition. Like any individuals that are overly
kind or helpful, this makes Carol quite easily taken advantage of or deceived. She puts
too much trust into individuals she hardly knows and that often leads her into worse
situations. Ones that exert all her strengths and sometimes get her hurt in more
than one way. She can't help but to be trusting though, she wants to believe the best in
people and see them as essentially good even if they aren't. Over time this has effected
her inwardly, in ways she didn't even know about really. It's built some insecurities within
her and she's beginning to be a bit more wary and somewhat pessimistic. But that isn't
consuming her life, while she doesn't make friends easily she really does try her best.
It takes a special sort of person to understand Carol and few have ever done so. The only
real close friend Carol has is Neva, and since Neva is very artsy, and is a wandering trader
Carol has taken to traveling with her. She's even picked up the craft of making trinkets,
accessories and jewelry which she never knew she had a knack for before.
(263/300 words)

Like many individuals, Carol doesn't really have set personal values that she realizes she keeps to, but after spending some time getting to know her it's quite obvious the sort of values she holds to be of the greatest importance. For Carol, loyalty is probably the biggest and most important value to her. With all the lies, manipulation and deceit that she has gone through, it's not hard to see why she values this so highly. And even though she's often times too independent and takes on far too much, she always makes time for her friends. Remaining loyal and true to the few she has is always one of her top priorities. Her independence is also quite a big one to her, even if it does get her in trouble quite a lot. Being self-sufficient was something she was taught when she was young, and quite enjoys being now that she's older. She likes to be thorough and enjoys the sense of accomplishment that comes with being so independent even if often times it would be better if she'd ask for help from another. Since she loves the feeling of challenging herself and feeling accomplished she finds being creative to be a big focal point in her life. She had never know that art and creating objects with her own two paws would bring her such enjoyment until Neva showed her how. But now she can't imagine a world without it. She takes a lot of pride in her work, and although the work is often hard or challenging she wouldn't have it any other way.
(266/700 words)

Extras (2):
    credits;;
    1.) artwork at top right // by me
    2.) artwork at bottom // by me

Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Alright, now that a few personal issues have been cleared up, without further delay, I've decided that this comp will firmly end on the 15th! No extensions, no excuses! This baby deserves a home sooner than later :3 Pm me if you have any questions.
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:38 pm

I forgot to mark this before to watch.
Good luck all :3
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:51 pm

This Comp has Officially Ended and is Closed for Judging! Anyone Caught editing past this time is disqualified! ^^
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 am

smol archivist mark c:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Ah...I finally have found the time to post this~!
Deep apologies for my absence. It's been a very busy month for me, as I have been having to study for exams while I haven't been home for a while. As for this baby, I'm sorry I couldn't have delivered them to a new home sooner before I left~ Life is a crazy journey...and without further adue, Congratulations Mintchip on winning this comp!
A huge thank you for everyone who entered~ It means a lot to me that this baby is admired so much by many people, and convinced me that she would go to a good home. All of your entries were amazing~!
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.