Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Call of the Shifters ((Open and accepting))

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Tagged: Gerard,
Karen.
Jacob flinched slightly when the fawn jumped back, but he kept his hand out towards the fawn. Then, he whispered, repeating himself, "It's okay... we won't hurt you." He leaned forward slightly, just to be able to gently stroke the fawn's head, once it was close enough. His heart beat fast, because he'd never experienced this before. "Are you hurt?" he asked, softly, as if the fawn would be able to reply.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:48 pm

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay

The blue eyed, white tiger cub mewled, heart thundering when he was pressed to the chest of the still-human man. He flicked his tail, seeming to try and wrap it around Jay’s arm. Being a cub, it wasn’t a very strong tail anyway. He shook his head, pawing at his muzzle as if trying to signify he couldn’t talk...He definitely figured he couldn’t change back, as he concentrated hard but naught happened. As such, he mewled pitifully.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Approaching Aaron

The black haired young man was walking Kado, his wolf dog, as both he and the three year old male could use the exercise. His tan skin stood out here, as well as the shape of his eyes, but he usually ignored those whom would stare, or point and talk. He noticed a guy in the street, ahead of them, and just then Kado decided to bark. "Hey." he called out to him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:54 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~Gerard smiled at the fawn, he started to examine the fawn. He backed away and didn't touch the fawn when Jacob started to stroke the fawn's head so it won't be overwhelmed because he didn't want to scare the poor thing away. He looked over the fawn, trying to find any wounds on it when Jacob asked if they were hurt. "They don't seem to be hurt, I think they're scared." He told Jacob, "Judging by the way they were trembling when they first saw us.I think they're a bit timid because we're bigger than them." looking around the area they were in. He spotted a steep slope, he started to wonder if the fawn came from that area.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:13 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Karen.
"Ohh..." Jacob murmured, and he glanced towards Gerard, looking concerned - although he was glad that the fawn wasn't hurt. "Poor baby..." he then glanced around, from where he was crouching, as if looking for something, then he turned back towards Gerard. "Do you think it's lost? I don't think the mother's around or anything..." he asked, hoping that the absent mother wasn't going to make a sudden appearance and then try to defend her baby.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

She wasn't sure if David would be able to hear her if she tried to just talk to Rebecca, but she wanted her opinion on whether she should ask David for help with shifting or not. She decided to test it out. If he could her hear, she'd ask him a different question. No, that would be weird, and Rebecca would wonder what's going on, and.... No, she'd just ask him. 'David? Won't you be needed at the meeting since you're the leader? And then you'll be leaving us alone and Tyler might use that time to attack us.', she said, worried, but also cross because she was relying on David for protection.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 03, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:12 pm

[quote="willowsong12"]
David Cochran
Shifter/Male/25 years old/Animal:Black wolf/Job:Police officer/Crush:Open/Tags:Malia and Rebecca

"Well....I could have my second in command run the meeting." He responded. "I don't want to leave you two here with no protection." He came back out with another first aid kit and a few cold bottles of water. "Unless you two want to tag along and come to the meeting. The others won't cause you any harm."

Eve Belmonte
Non-shifter/Female/24 years old/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Noticing the time, she realized that her shift would be starting soon. Grabbing her bag, she began to walk towards the bar as it wasn't too far. She didn't want to be late for her shift or Thomas would blow a gasket again."

Thomas Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Dingo/Job:Bartender/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Wiping the counter, he looked up when he heard the door open. He expected Eve but was surprised to see it was his brother. "Hey Jay.....what's under your jacket?" He noticed an odd lump under Jay's jacket where his chest was. "If you are trying to hide something, that is pretty noticeable."

Jay Harbor
Shifter/Male/23 years old/Animal:Red Fox/Job:Firefighter/Crush:Open/Tags:Gentian

Glad no one was in the bar, he went to Thomas and set the baby tiger on the counter. "Thomas....this is Gentian and he just shifted into a tiger cub. I don't know what's going on and he can't talk it seems. I was hoping maybe you could help since I don't know what to do." He commented with a frown. "I can't walk around with a tiger or people will ask questions and that will cause more problems."

Karen Birch
Shifter/Female/21 years old/Animal:White tailed deer/Job:Bookstore/Crush:Open/Tags:Jacob and Gerard

Leaning into the touch, she enjoyed it as it felt rather nice. More stable on her legs, she gave a small bounce as she went over to where Gerard was. She was unable to speak, which was unusual as she normally could but let that go. It was probably best as she didn't know if both of them were humans. She knew Jacob was but she didn't know the other guy.

Cassandra Sephyr
Shifter/Female/24 years old/Animal:Coyote/Job:Park Ranger/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Having finally found the lost hiker, she got them back to town and was glad it was over. Sighing, she moved her hands behind her head as she walked. Her radio was strapped to her hip and it went off now and then but it seemed to be nothing important. "Hopefully things can stay calm for a bit now."

Liliana Philips
Human/Female/25 years old/Job:Newspaper/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Writing at a cafe, she tapped away at the keys on her laptop as she wrote her article. Biting her lip, she was completely absorbed in what she was doing and didn't seem to notice anything going on around her. For now, she focused on getting this done so her boss would stop nagging her about her deadline.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:48 am

Gerard Way

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Gender↬Male
Species↬ Shifter↬Pitbull-Lab Mix
Age↬25
Job↬Cashier at Guitar Center
Location↬Forest
Rank↬Member
Tags↬Jacob,Karen
Sexuality↬Bisexual
Height↬5'9
Form¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~He looked over at Jacob "Hm, I don't know.But, if they're lost. I hope they find their mother soon. They cant just stay out here alone, it's dangerous." he said. Gerard smiled when the fawn bounced over to him. he crouched down. Once the fawn got close enough he stuck out his hand for them to sniff again.~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:23 am

Jacob Nevarakis
23|Male|Human
Karen.
Jacob laughed gently, as the fawn bounced over to Gerard, and he followed quietly, crouching back down next to Gerard. "Maybe we should wait for a bit, then... just in case." he suggested. He didn't want to let the fawn be alone, and he was wondering what they might have to do, if the mother of the fawn didn't turn up.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:23 am

Malia
Shifter||Female||19 years old||Animal: brown and white wolf||Job: N/A||Crush: Open||Tags: David and Rebecca

'No thanks. Besides, how am I supposed to get anywhere with my leg like this?' A sudden wave of exhaustion washed over her, and she rested head on the floor and closed her eyes. She kept her ears pricked, though, if case someone were to come near her.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Thu May 03, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 am

Calla Wren- Female- C Spaniel Shift- 24 years- Vet Asst.- Jogging- tags: Mark

The wavy haired auburn female tilted her head, as she looked at him. She stayed quiet a moment, then said "I'm... Calla Wren...I'm a Vet Assistant, and a Cocker Spaniel." she finished. She looked him up and down.

Gentian Shimon- male- white tiger shift- 21- helps in library (hacker)- Crush: Jay- Walking- Tags: Jay, Thomas

The blue eyed, white tiger cub mewled, pricking his ears when he heard a voice, though muffled because he was in the jacket. Seeing the unknown male, a person it would seem he hadn’t met yet, he began to quiver. His tail flicked back and forth across the countertop. He pawed at his muzzle once more, glancing to Thomas nervously then looking up at Jay.

Hei Ren Yomi- male- human- 22- Cafe worker- Crush: Jay- Walking- Approaching Aaron

The black haired young man was walking Kado, his wolf dog, as both he and the three year old male could use the exercise. His tan skin stood out here, as well as the shape of his eyes, but he usually ignored those whom would stare, or point and talk. He noticed a guy in the street, ahead of them, and just then Kado decided to bark. "Hey." he called out to him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me