Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Call of the Shifters (Forms and Discussion thread)

Postby Tummie » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:17 pm

@willowsong12 Hiya! I'll sadly have to leave this roleplay, I do have a lot of others so I have to lessen it up a bit ^-^
Tummie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:14 am

Sorry go see you go nynx but I understand. To everyone else, I will try to post later on today. Have to spend most of the day with family.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Ill get a post up tomorrow!
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:08 pm

i love human shifter relations, and this may get complicated...)

Name:
Gentian Shimon
Sexuality:
Bi
Description:
A lovely male, he looks almost like a girl because his hair is longer than the average male's. It's kept in a braid usually, a lovely ashen blonde in color, and he has lovely sky blue icy eyes. Slender, lithe and graceful, but muscular in just the right way for a man, he is 5 foot 6 and about 120 lbs. He dresses for the weather, usually in blacks or grays, sometimes flannels, and tennis shoes.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal:
Yes, white tiger with blue eyes
Job:
helps out in a library
secretly a hacker...
Kin:
not in rp
Crush:
Jay
Personality:
Being a hacker, he can be pretty secretive, and might get a little snarky or defensive if he thinks you're getting too close...to that secret. He hides the fact he is a hacker, but not his obvious love of books and reading them. One can also see he likes computers a great deal, and he has a soft spot for and fondness of all cats. He also likes to shoot hoops from time to time, and play certain games.
History:
Grew up in an orphanage, wip
Other:
Has a pet cat
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3810010

Name:
Calla Wren
Sexuality:
Hetero
Description:
A lovely female, she has green eyes with the pupil ringed in gold (both pupils), and her hair is wavy at the ends and a gorgeous auburn color in nature. She likes to leave it loose, but will put it up if needed. 5' 3" and 110 lbs, she's slender and graceful but has a bit of muscle from archery, jogging, and riding horses. She likes t shirts and jeans or shorts, hoodies and flannels, and tennis shoes or boots.
Can they shift? If yes, what animal:
Yes, Cocker Spaniel, a beautiful light brown and white one
Job:
She is a vet assistant
Kin:
not in this rp
Crush:
open
Personality:
She can be a bit sassy, and might get salty if she loses at competition, but being a dog shifter she is also loving, and quite playful. She's incredibly loyal to those she loves and trusts, some might say it's to a fault. She loves to be around other people, just talking and listening, or going and playing a game or being outside.
History:
rpo or something? might try and write it
Other:
has a pet pig-> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3809991

Name:
Hei Ren Yomi
Sexuality:
homosexual
Description:
Another almost pretty male, he sports messy black hair and deeply brown eyes. He's about 5' 6" like Gentian, but only 115 lbs. He wears comfortable shoes, semi loose clothes (usually black or other dark colors), and sometimes has finger less gloves on his hands. He has tannish skin, from almost always being outside, and is muscular in all the right ways.
Do they know about the shifters?:
Not yet, but once overheard a friend...doesn't know whether to believe it
Job:
was an assassin, now he works in a cafe
Kin:
father- Korean- Jaming
mother- Japanese- Yumi
sister- Seila
Crush:
Jay
Personality:
A sweet and gentle sort of male, he can be defensive at times however and doesn't like to speak of his past... He has a pure and simple desire to get his sister out of there, and is overprotective of her as she is younger then him. He likes wolves and dogs a lot, outdoor activities and exercise. He dislikes guns and violence...But still has his knife with him.
History:
His parents met at some sort of conference, fell in love, and he was born two years later. When he was five, Seila was born. He was about ten, when some old...acquaintances of his father came to take him away to be trained as a killer, not having forgotten a promise Jaming once made with them. At sixteen or seventeen, he managed to escape, Jaming and Yumi coming to get him and sending him away on a plane, but unable to send Seila too... Hei hasn't forgotten about his sister, and is trying to make money to send in a letter to his parents, to get Seila out of there.
Other:
has a wolf dog mix, Kado

(sorry for wips, under the weather and wrist hurts )

Name:
Jessie Rose
Sexuality:
doesn't know yet (probably bi)
Description:
A cute little redhead, she has curly, longer hair and a part rather than bangs, with lovely brown eyes and fair skin. She wears tennis shoes with jeans or shorts, sometimes skirts but not regularly, and shirts usually with animals on them. She has freckles on her shoulders, and her hair turns brown with blonde and red streaks after a bath or shower.
Do they know about the shifters?:
not yet...
Job:
too young
Kin:
grandmother and grandfather
mother
Crush:
open
Personality:
A sweet, sensitive, and gentle little thing, she can be quite inquisitive. She’s shy and usually quiet, even seeming nervous of strangers, but pass her walls and gain her trust, and you’ll see she’s quite talkative. She’s an active child with a love of animals and books, soft and warm things, and the water.
History(Optional):
wip
Other:
has a kitten
Has two rats, Zeusie and Seidon
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 12, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:39 pm

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ Name:Gerard Way↬ Gender:Male ↬Age:25 ↬Sexuality:Bisexual ↬Likes:Dying hair, reading,quiet,sleeping,music, instruments,nature, tea,coffee,swimming,painting,drawing,singing.↬ Dislikes/Fears:Teenagers, he had a panic attack because too many teenagers was on a subway with him, insects,rude people, loud and annoying people,needles. ↬Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Pitbull Lab mix ↬Job:Guitar center ↬Rank:Member of a group↬ Kin:None↬ Spouse/Partner:None,get to know him first, which will be very hard since he's shy and has trust issues ↬ Crush:None, he has to get to know you first↬Personality:Kind,sassy,funny,friendly,shy,honest,quiet,responsible,dependable,timid,trustworthy,Gerard can/will be snarky if you annoy him a lot or distract him from doing something important↬ Weaknesses: Very bad trust issues,too kind,holding breath for a long period of time,snakes or any kind of insect. ↬ Eye color:brown↬ Height:5'9↬ Hobbies:Smokes from time to time,reading,play instruments,adventuring,swimming,paints a small bit,drawing,sings.↬ Favorite quote(s):Be yourself, don't take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive.I'm not psycho... I just like psychotic things.↬
๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑
Last edited by Foxessunset on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 am

⋆♥TimberMoonn♥⋆ wrote:

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۩ Name:Gerard Way↬ Gender:Male ↬Age:25 ↬Sexuality:Bisexual ↬Likes:Dying hair, reading,quiet,sleeping,music, instruments,nature, tea,coffee,swimming,painting,drawing,singing.↬ Dislikes/Fears:Teenagers, he had a panic attack because too many teenagers was on a subway with him, insects,rude people, loud and annoying people,needles. ↬Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Pitbull Lab mix ↬Job:Guitar center ↬Rank:Member of a group↬ Kin:None↬ Spouse/Partner:None,get to know him first, which will be very hard since he's shy and has trust issues ↬ Crush:None, he has to get to know you first↬Personality:Kind,sassy,funny,friendly,shy,honest,quiet,responsible,dependable,timid,trustworthy,Gerard can/will be an army if you annoy him a lot or distract him from doing something important↬ Weaknesses: Very bad trust issues,too kind,holding breath for a long period of time,snakes or any kind of insect. ↬ Eye color:brown↬ Height:5'9↬ Hobbies:Smokes from time to time,reading,play instruments,adventuring,swimming,paints a small bit,drawing,sings.↬ Favorite quote(s):Be yourself, don't take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive.I'm not psycho... I just like psychotic things.↬
๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°๑۞๑

Accepted!
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxessunset » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:19 am

Oop, I just realized I wrote army instead of snarky for his personality, but oh well XD
Foxessunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:06 am

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/32/29/ea/3229 ... r-pics.jpg

Name: Alvida Nissen
Sexuality: Bi
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Dog https://www.puppyleaks.com/wp-content/u ... ledogs.png
Job: She's a barista at a cafe
Kin: None
Crush: None ATM
Personality: Alvida is shy and you'll often see her in a very quiet manner. She is polite, but snaps when she hears something not to her liking
History(Optional): WIP
Other: None c:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 am

Accepted!
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Thank you c:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups