posing! what a hassle by That's Offensive

Based on Click to view
Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

posing! what a hassle

Postby That's Offensive » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:25 am

GrimmRatt wrote:Anything about drawing diffrent angles of characters? Im pretty good at keeping away from same face syndrome but i kind of stay with basically the same poses

poses are always a struggle, but the most important thing to remember with standing poses is the characters centre of gravity, the point where most of their weight is centered, a line with their weight equally divided going down is a good way to keep this right. without this the character will look unbalanced and it will ruin the drawing unless they're meant to look like they're falling.
other than that, the illustrations that come with sewing patterns for clothes tend to showcase creative poses that still show off the whole outfit.
I experiment alot just about every time I have to pose a character so this might not be very helpful but at least I tried ^^""

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me