Re: A New Friend

Postby skittleswolf » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:44 am

Ahhhhh love the baby!!!
I can see many fun adventures ahead with a critter like that. :)
Thank you so much for doing one of these again, it really delights me to see where we go. Looking forward to the next one, as long as you are having fun making them. :D

I would like a spot in the raffle please!
skittleswolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mastema-Rastus » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:34 am

What an absolutely adorable baby! This was so so fun and I'm glad I was able to make it from start to finish! Thank you so much for doing this, it was a blast!

Claiming my spot in the raffle ♡
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    | Malcolm | He/Him | Taken |
    ImageImage
    ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mastema-Rastus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:14 am

Super cute artwork! I'd like to claim a spot in the raffle please.

Although I didn't participate for the first few days I still enjoyed this adventure. (I forgot to check my followed oekaki , whoops.) Thank you for hosting these games, its really fun to play! ^^
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:32 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:aaaa its over but it was so much fun and so much pretty art! Hopefully we get the little guy out and somewhere safe. Tysm for doing this it was great :D

you're so welcome! ^o^ I'm so glad you enjoyed it. thank you for playing!

rainboxys wrote:just wanted to say thank you for hosting a very fun game with gorgeous art!!!
tempted to make some fanart…
i don’t need any prizes for participation, runi’s gem will be greatly treasured 🫶

omg you are totally welcome to make fanart if you'd like! ^o^ gosh I'd be delighted (but no pressure ofc!) I'm so happy you enjoyed the game and Runi's gem :3 thank you for your fun rp responses they were so much fun for me to read

LittleMaple wrote:I'd love to enter the raffle!!! And this baby omg I would've had NO CLUE that this would lead to seeing the most adorable baby ever.i love this manticore more than life

AWW the lil manticore loves YOU too :D <3 fun fact the baby manticore ending was originally at the end of a different path but I ended up having second thoughts and decided to switch the two just after I launched the game haha so it's kinda nifty that we ended up here

onion wrote:id love a spot in the raffle! tysm again loelya, i loved the story :3

you're so welcome! C: thanks for playing <3

Clementine Cloud wrote:It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

*dramatically holds up the kitten like we're in the lion king*

What a fun adventure thank you Loelya!! Even though I was in the "Not like the other chickens" group I was just happy to be here for the ride XD And what greater treasure than the friends we made along the way!! Though the handful of gold and gems doesn't hurt either ;) I love the idea of doing it along with the events! But if you find it to be too much no worries at all, don't be afraid to take a step back so you can still have just as much fun as we are <3

Also, while I'm here, I'll claim my spot in the raffle ^^

that kitty is gonna get so spoiled I see :lol: haha I'm so glad you had fun with the adventure! and I appreciate that too <3

I'll reevaluate if I need to for sure but I thiiink it should be okay - I tried to focus less on perfect art this go-round and more on efficiency XD some of the pics from the first game I spent like 5 hours on but this time I tried to limit myself to around 2 hours each pic. and that's really not too bad honestly esp if I only plan 4 games each year C:

COOLDOGOOO wrote:aaaa, a friend!! ^^ this was so much fun! i really enjoyed the experience, and i cant wait for the next one! (also claiming my raffle spot ! <3)

Thank you so much for playing CD! ^0^ I'm so glad you had fun

apricott wrote:AUGH IT'S SO CUTE
would it be okay to make a lineart to colour in to have their own or like draw the creacher sorta as a badge for everyone who participated in the game?

these games are so cool though, i really admire your writing and the art that goes into the making of them, it's an incredibly cool idea!! it's also very kind of you to make a discord about it, i was so disappointed i missed the first posts because i forgot fsdghj

also claiming my raffle spot!! 👉👈

are you asking me if you can make those things or if I plan to make them? :0c the badge sounds like a super cool idea and I'd totally be down for trying to make one 8-) or if you wanted to try making one that'd be cool too! I hesitate a little more with the lineart for coloring bc introducing something where individually "owned" designs start floating around tied to the games I think could potentially get confusing but I do like the idea in principle C: I'll think abt it for a bit!

also thank you so much I am so happy you like my writing and art! ^o^ this is super fun for me to do; honestly especially the writing part

skittleswolf wrote:Ahhhhh love the baby!!!
I can see many fun adventures ahead with a critter like that. :)
Thank you so much for doing one of these again, it really delights me to see where we go. Looking forward to the next one, as long as you are having fun making them. :D

I would like a spot in the raffle please!

so delighted you love the baby!! C: C:

you're so welcome and I appreciate you too jumping in and playing! :D

Mastema-Rastus wrote:What an absolutely adorable baby! This was so so fun and I'm glad I was able to make it from start to finish! Thank you so much for doing this, it was a blast!

Claiming my spot in the raffle ♡

you sure did I was so excited to see your posts every time :D you made such fun comments on things I really enjoyed them <3 so stoked you had fun!

Raptocidic wrote:Super cute artwork! I'd like to claim a spot in the raffle please.

Although I didn't participate for the first few days I still enjoyed this adventure. (I forgot to check my followed oekaki , whoops.) Thank you for hosting these games, its really fun to play! ^^

thank you too for jumping in and playing along! :D it like makes my day/week that ppl enjoy these so much! was really glad to have you even if it was just for a few pages ^o^
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:04 am

gonna go ahead and give a "last call!" c: tonight at 11:30pm EST I'll be rolling the prize raffle, and you have until then to claim a spot if you haven't already and participated in the game at all.

for anyone who missed how it worked last time, I'll be rolling 2 winners; 1st winner will get their pick of either an "easter basket" (25 tokens or 50 c$ or a mix of the two) or any 1 store pet from this group. 2nd winner will receive whichever of those two options is left afterwards! ^^
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Bark » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:13 am

Your events have been so fun to follow and interact with! I greatly look forward to your next one ^^
💚🧡 Entering for the raffle :D
Lemon Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:27 pm

Would love to enter the raffle! Easter got busy so didn't get to join much but seeing the artwork and story afterwards has been fun, thanks for the experience <3

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:41 pm

I'm so glad y'all squeezed in! ^o^ okay here's the final list for raffle participants:

1) TheSongOfTheStars
2) Cherrysong2003
3) LittleMaple
4) onion
5) Clementine Cloud
6) COOLDOGOOO
7) apricott
8) skittleswolf
9) Mastema-Rastus
10) Raptocidic
11) Lemon Bark
12) FluffyBirdie

I rolled #5 first and #3 second! ^o^ So Clementine Cloud, if you'll post here for what your pick is and send a trade, then LittleMaple you can have a look at what is left over and send a trade for that afterwards. C: thanks so much for playing everyone!
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:49 pm

Yippee! 5 is my favorite number so I guess it decided to be good to me today <3 <3 I'm claiming the gift basket to fund my cat adopt addiction <3 So LittleMaple can claim a pet from the group! Thank you again for the wonderful story Loelya and to the entire little community here who went on the adventure together ^^
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:02 am

Woo! I'm a little shocked I won ngl but I'm very excited!! I already know which pet I'll be claiming so I'll just send the trade over? Thank you so much again, these kinds of games really bring the community together!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery