Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: rise and shine kitties!

Postby 72027 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitedoe woke up with a startle. She had just gotten trapped under the current in the river while hunting fish in her dream. I hope this is just a dream and not something from Starclan... She laid in her nest, heavily breathing and filled with fear from the traumatizing experience. All the warriors around her were sleeping, but seeing all the cats gave her a sense of protection and her breathing normalized soon after. Whitedoe laid in her nest, still awake but not leaving the warriors den yet.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Aridstar stepped out of her nest. She padded out of the leaders den and nearly flinched at the sight of frost and strong blowing wind in her ears. The wind weaved through her fur and hit her skin, making her give a small shudder. I will have to call a meeting once every cat is awake.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Jaggedbreeze woke up for a quick second and looked around the den. She felt sleep overcome her again and she rested her head on her paws before going back to sleep.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes felt his side drop as he watched Littlesprout. Whispering very quietly, he apologized, "Sorry for waking you, Littlesprout." He didn't want to wake up any more cats so he said no more. Owleyes felt a wave of excitement pulsing through his body as he remembered, Littlesprout and I are getting arranged mates today!! I wonder if we will be chosen for each other... gosh I hope thats the case.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; pepperstrike )
        Flame bent down and took a big bite of the rabbit. He chewed it thoroughly and swallowed it. He lifted his head back up and replied, "Technically I guess so. But I refuse to take on an apprentice name. Also I don't even know any cats in the clan besides you, Aridstar, and Jaggedbreeze. Id choose Jaggedbreeze over you but I heard murmuring from the clan about something that happened to Jaggedbreeze. Not sure what." Perhaps something bad happened to her? Then Pepperstrike would be my only choice in that case.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike still laid in his nest, sleeping past sunup. He laid in a deep state of sleep. Soft snores escaped his mouth as his body rose and fall with every breath.

(temporary cat) Fogbreath // male // 64 moons at death // previous deputy // blue-grey korat // tags; hollyheart
    Fogbreath only replied with a simple and short, "I know." He knew Aridstar had gotten rogues to kill him and Applestar, as he watched what happened afterwards from Starclan. Fogbreath touched his nose to Hollyheart's forehead, letting his scent engulf her. He opened his mouth and let out a deep breath, but only it was fog, as if to symbolize his name. The fog blurred Hollyheart's vision completely. "When white falls," he meowed, allowing snowflakes to be seen from Hollyheart's vision, "they will search, and blood will cover the sky." The second image popped up in Hollyhearts vision. It was of a blood moon shining red in the sky. Blood began to drip from the moon that quickly turned into blood pouring. The blood created a wave and engulfed Hollyheart which she was to soon wake up from. Fogbreath appeared in her vision as she drowned in the blood and he lightly whispered, which was clear even through the thick liquid, "Be careful, Hollyheart."
[/quote]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Do you know why Jaggedbreeze was so upset last night?" He asked, glancing at his leg. He quickly realized his fur was a mess and lapped at his pelt, trying to hide his embarrassment. He often forgot to groom himself in the morning, and cats would just stare at him, too amused for his liking.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Fogbreath, Open|

Hollyheart shuddered as she had the visions Fogbreath was showing her. "Who do I tell?" She asked, blinking at Fogbreath. It was a prophecy, she would normally tell Aridstar and Pinetail, but now she wasn't sure. She repeated the words to herself. When white falls, they will search, and blood will cover the sky...

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Maglepaw, Robinpaw, Open|

Amberheart shrugged. "I'm alright. Just wondering about that rogue." She murmured, not sure if she should talk about going to the stream last night. "He seems friendly enough." Amberheart glanced at the tom, Pepperstrike seemed to trust him.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike glared at the tom. "Thanks, now I really want to teach you." He muttered, taking another bite of the rabbit. "Jaggedbreeze broke her jaw in the fight with the hawk." He said, gesturing to the large bird on the prey pile. "She'll be in there for a while. I'll introduce you to the medicine cats and Pigeoncloud."
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:50 pm

xxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Tags; open
Crush; jaggedbreeze

━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Snowthorn // she-cat // 26 moons // warrior

As she began to adjust to the temperature, Snowthorn finally stood up. She took
several large strides across the warriors' den, careful not to disturb any still-sleeping
cats, and emerged into the camp. The she-cat shivered slightly, her naturally short
fur doing little against the chilly wind. Maybe she'd go hunting a bit earlier; it
always seemed to warm her up, and by the looks of this weather, the clan would
probably need the extra prey soon. Snowthorn padded over to the fresh-kill pile,
selecting a plump vole and carrying it a couple of fox-lengths away to eat.
x
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes.) tags: owleyes
      hearing the toms voice caught her off guard, she was hoping she didn't wake him. "foxdu-!" she cursed aloud mistakenly to loud, "oops.." came next after the wave of embarrassment. "i.. uuh.. er...go-o-od.. mornin-n-g?" she threw her head around the den seeing if she woke anyone, besides those already awake everyone else seemed non-startled. "sorry" she whispered out to those who heard. shaking her head out she turned back to owleyes keeping her head down full of shame and embarrassment.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: open
      drifting in and out of sleep featherpatch's senses were wake yet his eyes were still sown shut, as long as everyone was still sleeping he would try his best to stay sleep. it just wasn't working so he laid there sprawled out eyes open.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags:
      dapperpaw was out cold in the apprentices den after a long day of hunting patrols and border patrols. his mentor wouldn't let him have a break today after getting a snappy ton in the morning. yet the tom had convinced himself it was his mentors fault for him snapping.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise and shine kitties!

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Whitedoe woke up with a startle. She had just gotten trapped under the current in the river while hunting fish in her dream. I hope this is just a dream and not something from Starclan... She laid in her nest, heavily breathing and filled with fear from the traumatizing experience. All the warriors around her were sleeping, but seeing all the cats gave her a sense of protection and her breathing normalized soon after. Whitedoe laid in her nest, still awake but not leaving the warriors den yet.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; open )
        Aridstar stepped out of her nest. She padded out of the leaders den and nearly flinched at the sight of frost and strong blowing wind in her ears. The wind weaved through her fur and hit her skin, making her give a small shudder. I will have to call a meeting once every cat is awake.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Jaggedbreeze woke up for a quick second and looked around the den. She felt sleep overcome her again and she rested her head on her paws before going back to sleep.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes lightly chuckled at Littlesprout's mistake. He stood up in his nest and quietly yawned.
        He looked at Littlesprout and flicked his tail at the den entrance. Owleyes weaved around the sleeping apprentices and emerged from the den. The cold feeling on his paws was a surprise that he wasn't expecting. He slightly flinched and lifted up a paw. Owleyes looked at the ground and saw tons of frost, "Wow! It went from warm to cold in one night!" He looked in amazement and pawed at the frost. I was born during leaf bare but I have no memories of the snow. I cant wait to see it when it comes!

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; pepperstrike )
        Flame sighed, "She was always one to get hurt when she was younger. But I'm glad shes alive." He bent down and took another bite of the rabbit. I will go visit her in a bit.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike still laid in his nest, sleeping past sunup. He laid in a deep state of sleep. Soft snores escaped his mouth as his body rose and fall with every breath.

(temporary cat) Fogbreath // male // 64 moons at death // previous deputy // blue-grey korat // tags; hollyheart
    Fogbreath didn't reply to Hollyheart and only faded away along with Hollyhearts dream, which caused her to wake up.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

she walked out of the Warriors den and looked at the clearning her golden eyes focusing to the medicine cats den. She has noticed something was going on here, but so far no-one was said nothing and she didn't really ask about it either.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: open - tags: Goldenpaw, open

He flicked his ears and narrowed his eyes as he listened Pepperstrike talking with this ginger stranger tom. Yawning he stood up and walked out of the Warriors den smilling to his sister before looked to this Flame cat for a moment, before maked his way to the apprentices den "Goldenpaw? Are you here?" he called out looking inside the den.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

She stood up and left the apprentices den, not really minding the cats around the clearning. She maked her way toward the fresh kill pile, looking the preys there was, not many...but there was not many cats in Reedclan either.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: Dapperpaw - tags: open

She watched the clearning sitting next to the apprentices den entrance. Sighing in boredom she starred the other cats doing their own thinks.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:11 am

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes.) tags: owleyes
      following owleyes outside after the flick of his tail signaled he was heading out she trotted on with him to the fresh kill pile. thinking of eating made her mouth water and her paws go weak, but she waited for owleyes to lead the way. what caught her off guard was the front that covered the ground. what? it was just warm the other day! she looked at owleyes and noticed he was just as shocked. "that is weird, it was just warm the other day. huh...." she spoke half murmuring to herself. shaking her head she giggled watching owleyes paw the frost, she joined him pouncing around him and pawing the frost towards him. she smiled and giggled totally forgetting about grabbing something to eat, enjoying playing around with the tom.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: open
      hearing littlesprout's shout out a curse featherpatch was wide awake and sitting up. his prickled fur made him shudder until he turned his head to groom it. after he smoothed his fur he got up shook out the dirt from his nest and trotted into the clearing to grab something to eat.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags: petalpaw mentioned
      finally snapping out of sleep by the call of a mentor to their apprentice dapperpaw shifted to sitting up, glancing he saw most apprentices were still sleeping but multiple had already gotten up. dapperpaw decided to join that group, stretching out quickly he pranced out into the open. spotting petalpaw looking at the prey pile humph i get your up but elders and warriors eat first he snorted to himself before finding a dim splotch of sun and throwing himself down.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dream~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:35 pm

•Dawnfeather•
Age; 20 Moons
Rank; Warrior
Tagged; Open
Location; Camp
Form

Dawnfeather woke up slowly, cracking open one eye to see the sunlight streaming inside the den, as the sound of birds chirping reached her ears. Grumbling softly to herself, she sighed before yawning loudly, rolling on her back, paws in the air. After a moment, she groaned unhappily as she heaved herself up on her paws, stumbling out of the warriors den, wincing slightly and narrowing her eyes as the bright sunlight hit her eyes. Peering around camp for a moment, the cream she-cat shook her head, before padding to the fresh-kill pile. Glancing over her options, she snatched a small mouse in her jaws. Turning around, she padded to a corner of the camp, glancing at other cats on her way. Sitting down and placing the mouse at her paws, the creamy furred she-cat started grooming her fur, which was currently sticking up in different directions.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Pinetail

"Aridstar killed the old deputy and leader to gain leadership," he replied softly. Noticing Pigeoncloud trying to groom himself, he let out a sigh and went over to him. "Stop before you move your leg too much. Let me." He leaned down and began to softly lap at his fur to smooth it back down. He didn't know all the details, just the main point of what had been said.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Starting to like Viperpaw/Tags:Amberheart

"I don't know if I trust him." She mumbled out with a frown, ears pinned back. Her gaze soon turned back to Amberheart,"Do you trust him? We know nothing about him but it seems Aridstar is letting him join our clan for some reason."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud gasped softly when Pinetail explained. "She killed them? How could she even..." He trailed off as the medicine cat began grooming Pigeoncloud's fur. "Thanks." He murmured, looking away to hide his embarrassment. "She asked those rogues to kill them?" Pigeoncloud asked the wall.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Fogbreath, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart jolted awake. She looked around the den wildly, her dream had disappeared. Of course it had, why would she be allowed to find out any information? Hollyheart struggled to bite back a curse, why did Starclan hide things in riddles all the time? Standing up, the medicine cat stretched and blinked. She stared at Pinetail and Pigeoncloud for a moment, but decided not to question it. Yawning, Hollyheart padded over to the pile of ivy tendrils Pinetail had made and prodded at Jaggedbreeze, careful not to hurt the warrior.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Manglepaw, Pepperstrike, Flame, Open|

Amberheart shook her head. "I think he tricked Aridstar. Maybe he knows something about her. Everyone seems so tense, someone's hiding something." Amberheart muttered angrily. Pepperstrike was smiling at the rogue, but his eyes were worried and hurt.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike smiled. "I have no idea what Jaggedbreeze is like. She can catch prey and track a scent, but, she's never spoken to me before. She hasn't spoken to any of us. I don't know what she likes to eat, what stories she has to tell. I wish I did, but, now she definitely won't speak to anyone." He murmured. Pepperstrike had been very interested in Jaggedbreeze, she was so mysterious. He was going to suggest Flame catch prey for the she-cat, but he quickly remembered she couldn't eat it.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me