Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen? (in 15 pages.)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Six alligators roam the marsh & attack cats
8%
Waters rise & flood territory
25%
Thunderstorm
No votes
Extremely dense fog
58%
Super contagious sickness
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Postby zena~heatha » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:53 pm

rocky. wrote:
Zena~Heatha wrote:Right okay

rocky, if Aridstar is stepping down, one of your cats could possibly become leader/deputy?

Id have to make a new cat for that, which Im fine with. Jaggedbreeze is too silent and is insecure about her decisions, shes also a bit young. Flame JUST joined the clan and he gets too upset over things so hed drive the clan to chaos. Owleyes is too young but would make a great leader when hes older. Annnd Hazestrike would work but hes super super super old. I mean, I guess he could still be leader? He can still fight and all. I dont know if cats that old should be chosen though lol. He would work super well though since hes so protective and pretends to be a father to everyone. I dont know??

I think making a new cat would be good. Though everyone would pretend they had been in the clan for ages. Maybe someone not so young this time hehe
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Cheetahkit

Name: Cheetahkit
Parents: Abandond
Family: unknown
Adopted mother: Dawnfeather(if that's OK with her)
Sexuality: unknown until older
Appearance: Cheetah spotted fur with a long tail and short, soft fur
Backstory: Chettahspot used to be in Wildgrassclan her mother was the medicine cat and as most cats know medicine cats aren't supposed to have kits. She had to give Cheetahspot up to the deputy but since the deputy didn't want her she left her in Reedclans territory where blank(her adoptive mother) found her; She now lives in Reedclan

(I'll get the picture later xd)
Last edited by Freg||FrogWithAnE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the universal mother

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:40 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

( Whitekit ) - ( Whitepaw ) - ( Whitedoe )

rank; deputy
gender; she-cat
age; 52 moons
description; pure white fluffy she-cat with pale blue eyes

personality; calm, silent, silly, careful, caring, snappy, overly protective, big temper, self-pitying, and possessive. basically like a universal mother.
history; whitedoe was born and raised in reedclan. she was determined to become a queen but her path shifted and she ended up being deputy. she didnt protest against it, in fact she was honored to be chosen for this position. deep down, she still hopes for kits someday, but she knows the clan may shame her. so she keeps that secret to herself.
kin; PM me
family; PM me

crush; deciding
mate; nobody
kits; want
apprentice/mentor; nobody

wanted rank; leader
scent; citrus fruits
voice; xXx
other; shes straight. nothing has really happened to her so there isnt much to say about her

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:59 am

Meowmeowkit wrote:Cheetahkit

Name: Cheetahkit
Parents: Abandond
Family: unknown
Adopted parents: not chosen yet
Sexuality: unknown until older
Appearance: Cheetah spotted fur with a long tail and short, soft fur

(I'll get the picture later xd)

Could you possibly give this character an age and a bit of a backstory?

@rocky - I'm just wondering, will Starclan have to take away Aridstar's lives? Sunstar only got eight lives because Pinestar still had one of his, but if Aridstar has all nine...?
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 am

Username: ~Static~
    Name: Snowthorn
    Sexuality: lesbian
    Rank Wanted: Snowthorn aspires to be a deputy one day, but is content as a warrior.
    Crush: Jaggedbreeze
    Mate: n/a
    Kits: n/a
    Family: none
    Brief History: Snowthorn was born outside of Reedclan, but was taken in as a kit. She's lived there since. As an apprentice, she had a secret romance with a young loner who lived near clan territory. They were never discovered, but the loner was killed by a predator before Snowthorn became a warrior.
    Strengths & Weaknesses: Highly intelligent, but lacking in physical strength and agility. Though she's not as skilled in actually taking down prey, Snowthorn can track it well, making her a fairly average hunter. She typically isn't very useful in battles, as most cats use brute force, but she wins some fights by tricking the enemy. She does her best to contribute to her clan, though she's always had a strong dislike for the rule of assigned mates. Snowthorn often has trouble expressing her emotions, or understanding them herself. Because of this, she sometimes comes off as cold or impersonal.
    Appearance: A lithe, mainly pure white she-cat, but with a smokey grey muzzle and tail tip; her eyes are green, with flecks of amber around her pupils.
    Themesong: Miss Amy
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:38 am

Accepted! Please post as soon as you can!
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:59 am

@~static~ - yess. i may have jaggedbreeze like snowthorn back bc the roleplayer of jaggedbreeze's old crush quit

@Zena~Heatha - i did some research on that the other day actually. aridstar does have all nine lives and will have to be killed before whitedoe can get her lives. if not, then at least get aridstar's lives down low enough. then whitedoe can at least become leader with some amount of lives.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 am

rocky. wrote:
    @~static~ - yess. i may have jaggedbreeze like snowthorn back bc the roleplayer of jaggedbreeze's old crush quit

@Zena~Heatha - i did some research on that the other day actually. aridstar does have all nine lives and will have to be killed before whitedoe can get her lives. if not, then at least get aridstar's lives down low enough. then whitedoe can at least become leader with some amount of lives.

Right, so, should she be attacked and killed? What if she went to the rogues and they refused to help her, maybe something went wrong and it's her fault so they kill her?
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am

Thanks! I'll try to post a little later today, I'm on a phone right now so I can't really type long posts. Also it would be great if jaggedbreeze liked her back, snowthorn's pretty lonely lol
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 am

Zena~Heatha wrote:
rocky. wrote:

Right, so, should she be attacked and killed? What if she went to the rogues and they refused to help her, maybe something went wrong and it's her fault so they kill her?

im thinking whitedoe can gather up some clan cats to chase aridstar into the main river stream that goes across the marsh. they would have to figure out how to drown her and keep her down there. it will take away all of her lives almost at once as starclan can't repair that damage. i might have her miraculously survive with just one life left, but the clan thinks shes dead so they leave. she climbs out of the river and heads to the twoleg place to live the rest of her life there, so whitedoe will only end up getting 8 lives. i was thinking because maybe there would be a time when aridstar could come back in the roleplay when shes older and be really apologetic and stuff. i wont be roleplaying her when shes in the twoleg place unless needed.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery