Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

yoo, im making this situation so confusing. sorry.

Postby 72027 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:31 pm

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitedoe stopped cheering when Pepperstrike had yowled. "Murderer?" she asked nobody but just to herself. The white she-cat didn't know who Pepperstrike was talking about, the new warrior or the leader. Her question was answered when Aridstar began making faces and acting mean. She knew she should step in and help the situation but she didn't know anything so she only stood on high alert and ready to step in.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; clan, Flame, Pepperstrike )
        Aridstar flinched at Pepperstrike's yowl. She saw looks of confusion and mumbling through the clan. Gee. I was hoping to finish the meeting without this happening. She clenched her teeth and called at Pepperstrike, "It is very rude to interrupt a meeting!" She turned her head to Flameseeker and ushered a quick "go." As she heard what he said while he jumped away, she rolled her eyes. I would kill him, but I have my sights set on someone else. "Well, Pepperstrike can now apologize to the cats who were going to be assigned mates today," she said above the voices. Aridstar turned to look at Owleyes and Littlesprout, "Sorry you guys won't be getting an official ceremony, but maybe you can later. You two, Owleyes and Littlesprout, are arranged mates. Starclan hopefully will get the memo." Aridstar changed her focus to the clan once again and scanned her gaze across the murmuring cats. She hopped down from the Highrock and weaved her way between cats, some making way for her. Aridstar stopped when she reached Pepperstrike. Her gaze was stern and locked with Pepperstrike's. "You should learn to keep your mouth shut," she said through her teeth.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Jaggedbreeze was taken by surprise when Pepperstrike yowled murderer. He must know. But at the same time she was almost expecting it. This is my sisters problem. Not mine.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes turned to look at Littlesprout, "I don't know." He looked at Flame and Aridstar worriedly. One of the cats shouldnt be here. They could kill me any moment. But which? He listened as Aridstar quickly talked to him and Littlesprout that they were arranged mates now. A slight smile showed on his face. I should be happy... but I'm terrified. His previous question was quickly answered when Aridstar hopped down from her rock with a mean look on her face. Its her. Owleyes quickly scrambled out of the way when Aridstar was making her way to someone. He wished he could share the moment that Littlesprout and him were arranged mates, but anytime than now was a better time to do that.

() “FLAMESEEKER.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; meeting, Aridstar )
        Flameseeker snickered as he jumped off the rock, "I didn't say a word, murderer." He walked to the outer edge of the crowd, amused by what was happening. Shes gotten herself into a terrible situation. Its well deserved at least.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Hazestrike narrowed his eyes at Aridstar. He was near Pepperstrike so he was getting a clear shot of what was happening. Hazestrike didn't back away but walked near Pepperstrike's side in case Aridstar decided to attack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby ~Static~ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:43 pm

xxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━

════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tags; Aridstar, Pepperstrike
Crush; jaggedbreeze

━━━━━━━━━━━━

════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Snowthorn // she-cat // 26 moons // warrior

Snowthorn shrunk back slightly as Aridstar jumped down. "Murderer?" She though, her
fur beginning to raise in alarm. She watched her leader carefully, conflicted on whether
to trust Pepperstrike or not. As Aridstar reached the other cat, a flicker of fear shot
through Snowthorn. She had never denied the accusation. The white she-cat
slowly rose to her paws, her gaze narrowing on Aridstar. "Is it true?" She asked
the leader, trying to keep her voice from wavering as her tail lashed.
x
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud nodded and looked at the floor. Aridstar did that? Why? Just so she could be leader? Pigeoncloud felt tears fall down his face. Applestar and Fogbreath were brilliant, noble cats. And they were killed by rogues, because of a jealous kittypet.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Open|

Hollyheart stood up. "You're one to talk, Aridstar! You got rogues to kill my best friend!" She snapped. "You came into our clan and destroyed us, you made us think you were the only cat we could rely on!" Hollyheart felt rage rushing through her. "You ruined our lives!"

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Hollyheart, Flameseeker, Open|

Amberheart stared at Hollyheart as the she-cat spoke. Before she knew it, Amberheart had leaped at Aridstar, she was pinning the she-cat to the ground. "You killed Applestar and Fogbreath?!" She growled. The leader was weak, Amberheart realized she had fought the rogue. And lost. That was why he was here.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flameseeker, Open|

Pepperstrike was relieved when cats stood up for him, Aridstar was on the ground, being pinned by Amberheart. He turned to Whitedoe. "We should kill her." He spat, staring the deputy. "Let her suffer the fate she gave those innocent cats." He growled.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:09 pm

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. owleyes. owleyes.) tags: meeting // owleyes
      littlesprout felt herself spinning with everything that was happening, all she could make her self do is back up into owleyes out of aridstars way and into the paws of someone who cared for her. "murder...? arranged mates..? kill her...? applestar and fogbreath..?" she said airy out loud. did she really kill those cats? wide eyed she looked at owleyes, "w-were arranged mates!? she began to get a wide grin but it slowly went away when she heard pepperstrike's offer to kill aridstar. "but aridstar is a killer." sounding empty she starred dead at the leader,
      "why would you fake it all! what was in it for you? what did you gain!" she screeched out while shooting up from owleyes chest and leaping to hollyhearts side.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: meeting amberheart
      with everything moving so fast the tom was on his feet fur bristling mouth spitting, as soon as aridstar began to pass him he let out a hiss, meeting her eyes his burnt with hatrid. its all true, our leader is a murder! the thought paced his mind as he listened to pepperstrike and hollyheart go on. quickly making his way behind the two he kept his fur up and his snarling face on, until they mentioned killing her. "amberheart!" he yowled trying to catch the toms attention. "she may have broken the warrior code but that doesn't give us the reason to break it as well! an honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, dont forget that." he almost hated bringing it up as aridstar does deserve it. she may not be an honorable warrior but we still are. he spat to himself while keeping in the middle of the two separating groups .

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags: meeting // creekpaw
      turning to face the molly as she spoke he responded by flicking his tail in the direction of flame. "both really, a handful of cats are tense about something..." he sighed not knowing what the something was. "would you ha-" he was cut off by aridstar. quickly shutting his mouth he turned his head to look at the leader. dapperpaw was taken back by the leader calling flame, he has only been here for a day. no way he knows anything of the warrior code. he snorted to himself. after the tom recieved his name dapperpaw listen to creekpaw call it, just as she did he did.
      "flameseeker.... flame seeker.... flam-" but he was cut off by the yowling of a clan mate. "whats going on" he hissed to himself mainly, not loud enough to be heard by many. just as confused as almost everyone else the toms fur pricked with suspension on the situation. his mouth started to ripple into a snarl, focused on flameseeker he sat waiting for aridstar to speak even though his paws itched for him to shoot up.
Last edited by ℋoney on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Eyes wide, it felt like the ground shifted under him as it was revealed what had happened. "She killed the only leader and deputy?" He couldn't move and merely sat frozen in place.

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Clan

"Stop!" Despite his small stature and thin frame, his voice was loud and strong as he stood. "StarClan would not approve of this. We are not a clan of murderers." He calmly walked over to the others to stand by Aridstar. "Featherpatch is right." His gaze turned to Whitedoe,"Being that you are deputy, I think you should decide what shall be done." She was next to assume leadership after all."

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

"What?!" So much was happening so soon. First, a loner was made a warrior and he didn't even train for it. And second, their leader was apparently a murderer. Everyone looked ready to kill and he pinned his ears back uneasily.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Seeing everyone turn on their leader was like a nightmare. But did she really kill their old leader and deputy. "Oh no...." Amber eyes glowing with uncertainty, she watched the others as it was clear the clan was outraged. Would chaos break out?

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Amberheart

Refusing to call the new warrior name, she gave a jolt when Pepperstrike howled out. Turning her head, she wondered why he had done that. "Amberheart?" She watched the she-cat pin Aridstar down. It was their leader and they were supposed to follow her but how could they? She killed clanmates for power.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 am

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: meeting, Featherpatch

she narrowed her eyes lashing her tail confusedly 'random loner had his warrior name, arranged mates? is there still that rule going on?' she thought looking toward the young warrior ' or jsut for someone, whatever' she sighed looking back to the angered clanmates and Aridstar 'She ordered rogues to kill the former leader and deputy, just so she could be a center of attention?' she thought looking elsewhere.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: open - tags: Meeting, open

He didn't say anything about it, but was very confused about anything. (dry muse)

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

Her ears flattered as she heared what was being told By Aridstar 'she killed the leader and deputy?' she meowed thinking of her mother which was being a loner.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: Dapperpaw - tags: meeting, Dapperpaw

She listened the tom, but flicked her ears toward the leader when she made this random loner a warrior and then one of the Reedclan Warriors started to speak something about her being murderer for former leader, which was unknown to her. She didn't know what to think about this situation here "Umm did you noticed that this Flameseeker comed to our clan just yesterday and now he is warrior of the clan...I think it's very weird" she meowed sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: yoo, im making this situation so confusing. sorry.

Postby 72027 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:22 pm

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Whitedoe listened to Pinetail and walked forward, weaving her way around all the confused and angered bodies. Speaking sternly, she said, "Aridstar. You are no longer welcome here. If you attack, you are greatly outnumbered. You will die." She flicked her tail at the clan to tell them to stay back. Not to attack and let her try solving this with words. But Aridstar had just responded by sending a blow to Whitedoe's face. She flinched back and her claws had only ended up catching Whitedoe's muzzle rather than her eyes. She lightly winced as scarlet blood slowly trickled from the wound. But she did not attack back. Whitedoe only got closer to Aridstar and said, "Look around. If you make one more wrong move, I will order the clan to attack. This clan is no longer your clan."

(Read Aridstar's paragraph before this)
        Whitedoe had a small look of satisfaction plastered on her face when Aridstar left without making more chaos. But she said she will be back. I have to do something. She postponed her need to get her injury checked out and ran over to Amberheart, saying, "Go to the medicine cats den to get that checked out right now." Whitedoe left before Amberheart could say anything and quickly ran over to the Highrock and leaped on it. "You heard her. She will be back, which isn't good. I also can't receive my lives until she is dead, which puts her at a huge disadvantage. But before I make a plan, I want the cats who have the most knowledge of this to come up here and explain it. Just so we aren't making a mistake here."

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; clan )
        Aridstar said nothing to the questions around her. She simply narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her claws. But what she wasn't expecting was for Amberheart to pin her down. Aridstar hissed in frustration as she was brought down to the Earth with a slight thud. "Yeah, I did! Got a problem with that?" she spat out. Amberheart was still young and lighter than older warriors so Aridstar used all her strength and pushed her off with her hind legs, digging her claws into Amberheart's belly as she did. Once Amberheart was off, Aridstar quickly scrambled up. She watched as Whitedoe walked to her and tried to get her to leave with words, "No way! This is my clan." She reached out to send a blow across Whitedoe's eyes but Whitedoe had moved just in time so she only caught her muzzle. Aridstar hissed in frustration. Listening to Whitedoe, she knew what she said was true,I WILL die if I get attacked. I can't take my chances, I need to gather up rogues to get this clan back. She chuckled and said, "Fine, as you wish. But I will be back." Aridstar quickly ran away from the clan cats and out of camp, fleeing for the forest. She breathed hard because of her low strength and running. I need to find the same and new rogues NOW. She could feel the cold frost stinging her pads as she ran through the forest, running who knows where. Even she didn't know where to find any cats.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Jaggedbreeze was taken by surprise when Pepperstrike yowled murderer. He must know. But at the same time she was almost expecting it. This is my sisters problem. Not mine.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes called out to Littlesprout, "Stop! You will get hurt!" His main concern was Littlesprout right now. He didn't want her to make any moves or remarks and end up injured. He went to Littlesprout's side and nosed her cheek. But his concern didn't last long as Aridstar left without a fight. Thank Starclan. Wait, we just let a murderer run away!!!

() “FLAMESEEKER.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; meeting, Aridstar )
        Flameseeker watched form the sidelines, chuckling at it all. "Haha, that cat has seriously messed up her life." He watched the leader flee into the woods. Flameseeker listened to Whitedoe ask for the cats with knowledge of this situation to come up. He padded up to the Highrock and stood at the base. He knew the all the information but Pepperstrike also knew the second half, so he was curious if Pepperstrike was going to join him.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; meeting, amberheart )
        Hazestrike watched Amberheart get kicked off Aridstar. He quickly ran over to her and asked,
        "Are you alright?" Hazestrike looked down at her in worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud frowned. He wanted to know what was happening, cats were growling, hissing, wailing. But Pigeoncloud couldn't move. He couldn't stand up, and he hated it. He was already missing running in the forest, chasing prey. He looked up as Hollyheart padded into the den. "What happened?"

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Open|

Hollyheart didn't know what to say. Aridstar was gone now. Good. She padded into the medicine cat den, staring at the ground. Pigeoncloud said something, she wasn't listening. Cobwebs, dock, thyme, goldenrod, juniper berries. Leaving the den, Hollyheart sat next to Amberheart, chewing up the goldenrod and the dock. She stared at the thyme. Why did she get thyme? No-one was in shock. Juniper berries? Hollyheart shook her head and applied the poultice to Amberheart's wounds. The young warrior's voice interrupted her. "Huh?"

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Hollyheart, Flameseeker, Open|

Amberheart was shoved to the ground. She lay there for a moment, dazed. Hazestrike brought her back to reality. "Yeah, I'm fine." She murmured, sitting up. She blinked as Hollyheart sat beside her. "Hollyheart." She murmured. The medicine cat didn't respond. "Hollyheart."

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flameseeker, Open|

Pepperstrike stared silently as Aridstar left. Shaking his head, the warrior padded over to Flameseeker. He looked around camp hollowly, not sure what to do. "She's broken." He muttered, flicking his tail towards Hollyheart. "She didn't speak the whole day after we found out Applestar and Fogbreath were dead. She sat at their vigil, staring far away." Pepperstrike had been so confused by the medicine cat's behaviour. "Next day, she was happy. She told jokes. She pretended they never existed." Pepperstrike turned to Flameseeker. "Applestar was a brilliant cat. He died because of Aridstar. She should be dead."
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:Hollyheart and Amberheart

Noticing how Hollyheart was acting, he went over and softly touched her shoulder. "Let me do it. Also take some thyme." He responded. It was clear she was hurting and he was worried about her. "Just take it easy. I can take care of this."

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Starting to like Hollyheart/Tags:Hollyheart

Looking over at Hollyheart, he felt a small pang in his chest when he noticed how sad she looked. Padding over to her, he lowered his head and slightly pinned his ears back. "Hollyheart....would you like to take a walk with me?" He wanted her to smile and laugh again. Seeing her like this was unusual and he didn't like it one bit.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Pepperstrike and Flameseeker

Bounding over to Pepperstrike, she looked up at him with a curious expression on her face. "How did you know she killed the old deputy and leader?" She asked, lime green eyes wide in wonder. "Was Jaggedbreeze in on it too? I mean, they are sisters but she always seemed so quiet."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:22 am

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. owleeyes.) tags: meeting // owleyes
      going from anger to warmth in a matter of second littlesprout leaned against owleyes, she felt light and dizzy after all the confusion so his support was well needed. "thank you.." she mumbled closing her eyes and regaining herself. forced to open them from the sound of a clan mates shriek her fur shot back up and her ears laid back. featherpatch! she though recognizing the voice. quickly she found him on top of jaggedbreeze. aridstar's sister... of course... lightly hissing and backing up against owleyes she spoke to him while keeping her eyes on the fuss. "can we really let jaggedbreeze stay? what if she helped to kill them..." her voice saddened as she shifted her gaze to owleyes.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: meeting // jaggedbreeze
      featherpatched watched airdstar flee the camp, his paws itched to go after her to make sure she was gone but he knew it would only start more chaos. instead the tom listened to what whitedoe said hoping to hear about a patrol to go after her, sadly there was no patrol being sent out yet. turning to find a place on the far end of camp to regain himself he ended up face to face with jaggedbreeze, head spinning he looked at her with hurt and anger. his mouth quickly turned to a snarl which sent him onto the younger warrior. "you knew about this didn't you!" he shrieked with a hurtful look in his eyes. featherpatch surprised himself when he noticed himself on top of the molly pinning her it was as if he blacked out for a moment. he wasn't the type of cat to lash out at his clan mates, at least his claws were sheathed. "you're her sister of course you would know, for all we know you were part of it." he added with a cracking voice and a softening grip.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags: meeting // creekpaw
      "it is weird..." his voice trailed as the ex leader fled camp. shaking his head he turned to face the molly. "i have just about no idea what just happe-" he cut off hearing feather patches shriek. quickly snapping his head to were featherpatch was he saw the tom pinning jaggedbreeze with little to no force. "not her too?" sounding anxious he listened into the two.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me