Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:50 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

she walked out of the Warriors den and looked at the clearning her golden eyes focusing to the medicine cats den. She has noticed something was going on here, but so far no-one was said nothing and she didn't really ask about it either.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: open - tags: Goldenpaw, open

He flicked his ears and narrowed his eyes as he listened Pepperstrike talking with this ginger stranger tom. Yawning he stood up and walked out of the Warriors den smilling to his sister before looked to this Flame cat for a moment, before maked his way to the apprentices den "Goldenpaw? Are you here?" he called out looking inside the den.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

She watched the fresh kill pile, little bit unsure. Flicking her ears she could hear someone muttering something only a few steps further that she was being, noticing Dapperpaw walking away from her. She silently hissed at him 'what is wrong with this clan? no kits, not elders, even the leader is a traitor?' she thought sighing, looking toward the camp entrance 'I don't even have a mentor? so what is my role in here?' she keep thinking. Snarling she stood up and walked toward the camp entrance, desicing to go out.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: Dapperpaw - tags: open

She watched the cats, sighing as she noticed Petalpaw, walking to her own 'What a drama queen, you're not the only one who is being forgotten' she thought snarling lightly looking to her paws. Shaking at her head she looked toward her crush Dapperpaw, but knowed very well that her crush why one sided.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aridstar seems so nice rn but shes not supposed to be woops.

Postby 72027 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Whitedoe padded out of the warriors den. She paid no attention to the frost, acting as if it was a normal day. Whitedoe heard Aridstar call a clan meeting and she padded close to the base of the Highrock. She looked up at the leader, wondering what she had to say.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; clan )
        Aridstar watched as cats began to pour from the dens. She sighed, if I don't tell them now, it will only make things worse later. I cant kill the cats who know. I dont know who the rumor has spread to. She padded her way away from her den entrance and climbed up the Highrock. She stood tall, wind swaying her fur. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting" she called out, making sure she was loud enough to be heard by everyone.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze woke to a light prod. She slowly lifted her eyelids and blinked. Jaggedbreeze looked around the den, her eyes catching Hollyheart's who stood in front of her. Jaggedbreeze tried to yawn, but a strong pain shot through her that made her flinch and scramble up on her paws. Ouch!! She could faintly hear her sister call a clan meeting, but her focus was mainly on her jaw which was in pain from the attempted yawn. The pain still lingered, but at a lighter intensity than it was before.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes played back with Littlesprout. He pawed frost back at her before rolling around in it.
        Brrrr! He stood back up and shook his pelt, sending bits of frost everywhere. His playtime was interrupted when Aridstar called a clan meeting. He sighed, wishing he could have had more time to play in the frost. But remembering, his face lit up into a smile as he said to Littlesprout, "I hope this is our arranged mates ceremony!"

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; pepperstrike )
        Flame turned his head in confusion. "Huh, thats weird," he mumbled, "she was a huge talker when I knew her." He heard Aridstar call something. "A meeting?" he asked as he bent down and took a bite of the small amount of rabbit that was left.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Hazestrike woke when he heard Aridstar call a clan meeting. I was having such a pleasant night sleep too... He grumbled as he stood up, shaking small pieces of cold moss off his pelt. The warriors den was about empty and he sighed. I'm not the earliest waker... Hazestrike padded out of the warriors den, surprised to feel a cold sensation in his pawpads. Frost. He thought to himself as he padded under the Highrock and sat down.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud gasped softly when Pinetail explained. "She killed them? How could she even..." He trailed off as the medicine cat began grooming Pigeoncloud's fur. "Thanks." He murmured, looking away to hide his embarrassment. "She asked those rogues to kill them?" Pigeoncloud asked the wall.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart grimaced as Jaggedbreeze tried to open her jaw, that must have hurt. "It'll take some getting used to, but I think you can eat in the mornings and the evenings and the rest of the time you need to have your jaw shut." The medicine cat said, grabbing the herbs she had put together the night before and giving them to Jaggedbreeze. It was a collection of herbs for pain, herbs for strength and herbs for illness, all smothered in delicious honey. "Eat this as best you can, then I'll tie up your jaw with some ivy."

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Manglepaw, Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart glanced up as Aridstar called out. Looking around camp, the young warrior spotted Petalpaw by the entrance. Amberheart wondered if the apprentice was leaving. She would want to listen to Aridstar, wouldn't she? The warrior shook her head softly, Petalpaw could do what she liked. Patiently waiting for Aridstar to announce whatever she had to say, Amberheart took a moment to see what the rest of the clan was doing. Spying two of her denmates, she struggled not to gag at how disgustingly sweet Owleyes and Littlesprout were towards eachother.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike lost his smile when Aridstar called out to the camp. He narrowed his eyes, struggling to keep his fur flat. She didn't deserve to stand up there, to tell these cats what to do. Pepperstrike wanted to call out, tell her murderers don't get to lead clans, tell her she should go let a monster crush her. "She's going to tell them what she did." He growled at Flame. His anger wasn't directed at the rogue, but it had to go somewhere.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 pm

xxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Tags; meeting
Crush; jaggedbreeze

━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Snowthorn // she-cat // 26 moons // warrior

Snowthorn looked up as she heard the call to the clan meeting, standing and shifting on her
paws slightly. As she did so, the she-cat caught a glimpse of Jaggedbreeze within the medicine
cat den. She couldn't quite explain why she felt drawn to the other warrior, but something
about her intrigued Snowthorn. The thought crossed her mind to bring the she-cat a piece of
fresh-kill after she had hunted, as she reasoned that even with her injury, Jaggedbreeze would
still have to eat.

After a few moments, Snowthorn realized she had been staring, and quickly looked away. She stretched out and padded over to where cats were beginning to gather for the meeting.
x
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes.) tags: meeting // owleyes
      littlesprout watched as owleyes rolled around in the frost, it reminded her back playing around with him as apprentices. the smile on her muzzle was a hard one to miss as she let out another series of playful laughter. interrupted by aridstar's calling the smile went to a frown. but we were just having so much fun... her tail dropped when he stopped playing around, meaning it wasn't just her who heard it. yet just as quick as the toms frown turned back to a smile, hers did the same. "thats right! it should be today!" turning to face him she followed him to a spot under the rock, still with her ear to ear smile. oh i hope he is as excited as i am... trying to contain herself she glanced over at the tom who was focused on aridstar. owleyes... who ever your paired with today, i hope they treat you well as they will be the luckiest. she said to herself as she was speaking to him. turning back forward her eyes drifted to her shuffling paws, anxious to see who they both got paired with.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: meeting // lightningwing
      just as he was about to grab a vole from the pile aridstar's voice rung out calling a meeting. guess ill just have to wait till after... he groaned moping his way in the crowd of cats and next to lightningwing. just so the time passed quickly till she starting the meeting featherpatch turned to the molly next to him, "so whatchu think the meeting is about?"

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags: meeting // creekpaw
      hopping up from the frost he found the side he laid on hardened against the cold ground. mousedung... he hissed to himself before trying to groom it out. just as he was finishing he heard aridstar call a meeting, waiting a few seconds for the clan to gather he picked out an empty spot next to creekpaw. he had a sneaky suspension the molly fancied him, snickering to himself he shifted his way next to her. "cold huh?" he spoke beside her ear before bringing himself oddly close next to her. "and it was just warm the other day..." he added looking up at aridstar then eyeing at the shecat.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Thorntail
Warrior/Tom/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Ears twitching, he swiftly moved to where the others were gathered to join them. He looked up at Aridstar, waiting for her to speak.

Pinetail
Medicine cat/Tom/34 moons/Crush:Pigeoncloud/Tags:pigeoncloud and Hollyheart

He continued to lap at his fur until it was smooth and glossy. "Apparently she had the rogues do it so she could become leader." Ear twitching as he heard the call, his ear flicked and he stood. "I'll be back. Someone may need to try and keep the peace." They didn't need more bloodshed so he turned and exited the den but sat next to the entrance.

Robinpaw
Apprentice/Tom/11 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Waking up at the call, he rolled to his paws and swiftly stood. Hurrying out, his fur was ruffled but he was more interested in the meeting.

Icestorm
Warrior/She-cat/19 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Ear twitching, she stood and padded to the group of gathering cats. Sitting in the back, she waited to see what it was about.

Manglepaw
Apprentice/She-cat/8 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Amberheart

"A meeting? Let's go." She wondered what it was and she limped towards Highrock. It was rather early for a meeting but maybe it was the arranged mates ceremony.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: meeting, Featherpatch

she groomed her long yellow pelt, when looked up to the leader 'Hmm, is she going to tell us, what is going on here?' she thought facing the other cats which was gathering to listen the meeting. Her eyes looked towad her Brother for a moment, wondering if he did know anything, but seeing his look, she knowed he didn't. Turning to Featherpatch she sighed "I have no clue, what's going on here, so I don't know" she meowed silently.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: n/a - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: open - tags: Meeting, open

He tryed to wake his apprentice, but was stopped By the leaders call 'hmm, interesting, maybe she will say something about the stranger tom?' he thought padding out of the apprentices den and taked a empty Place which was side of the clearning, because being centered By many cats make him nervous.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

She flicked her ears near the camp entrance and looked up to the leader 'ooh, the clan traitor is speaking, it's not like really care anymore' she thought walking out of the camp, but instead walking to the forest she sit down ouside of the camp. She had lost her trust to this clan, but still she was way too curious to know what Aridstar needed to say.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - assigned: n/a - crush: Dapperpaw - tags: meeting, Dapperpaw

She looked up to the high rock, walking toward the clearning she sat down, waiting what Aridstar needed to tell. She flicked her ears and looked toward the Dapperpaw as the tom walked to her, she was suprised "Cold? What do you mean? the weather or the air inside this clan?" she meowed confused ' yes, the air inside the camp is being pretty freezing after that loner showed up' she thought.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aridstar seems so nice rn but shes not supposed to be wo

Postby 72027 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:55 am

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Whitedoe listened to Aridstar. She hadn't seen this loner before until now but she lightly called his name, slightly in confusion, "Flameseeker, Flameseeker, Flameseeker!" Whitedoe didn't want to be rude by not calling it.

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; shes dying soon so no ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; clan, Flame, Pepperstrike )
        Aridstar watched cats gather below the Highrock, gathered together like a school of fish. They were clearly all eager to know what she had to say. She opened her mouth and called out, "As can be seen, leafbare is here. The rivers and streams will freeze up soon except in areas of the main river with high current, where fishing is prohibited due to the high dangers. Prey in both the forest and marsh will become scarce. I'd like more hunting patrols to be sent out every day. Especially in large groups to be able to hunt deer. Please be careful when hunting in the forest, as predators will be searching for prey.

That aside, I'd like to welcome Flame to our clan. So, no, a loner did not just stay the night in our camp without." She lightl thrashed her tail, knowing Flame was the reason that the truth was let out of the box. "Flame, please step forward. I, Aridstar," she choked out the next words, "leader of Reedclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Flame, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" After hearing his answer, she continued. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Flame, from this moment on you will be known as Flameseeker. StarClan honors your fighting skill and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Reedclan. Pepperstrike will be your temporary mentor to teach you the ways of the clan" she finished, taking a breath as she waited for cats to call his name. Aridstar rested her muzzle on Flame's head, almost having to go on her tippy toes to reach his head due to him being so tall. "Lick my shoulder. This is your warrior ceremony. So yes, that is your new name," she whispered into his ear.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart, meeting )
        Jaggedbreeze listened to Hollyheart and lapped up the herbs, barely being to be able to fit in a few painful chews before swallowing them. She finished the rest of what was left of the herbs and purred. Ahh, that honey tastes so so sweet. She looked outside the den as she heard Aridstar begin the meeting. Jaggedbreeze looked at Hollyheart with a look in her eyes that told her that she wanted to listen to the meeting before Hollyheart continues. Jaggedbreeze stood up, still sore from the hawk attack and walked to the entrance of the den. She laid down and watched Aridstar speak. Its still so hard to believe my sister killed those two...

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; littlesprout, shadewing ) | ( tags; littlesprout )
        Owleyes listened to what Aridstar had to say. He only mumbled, "Flameseeker?" when Aridstar had finished with his warrior ceremony. The tom obviously didn't know what was going on or what to do which brought amusement to Owleyes. However, his pelt still itched for the arranged mates ceremony to come, if it ever will.

() “FLAMESEEKER.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; meeting, Aridstar )
        Flame was confused when Aridstar called him out. "Uhhh, me?" he asked to nobody. He slowly walked over to Aridstar and hopped onto the rock. He was uncomfortably close to her but he gave no signs. Whats going on? What am I supposed to do?? Thoughts raced his head but he continued listening to Aridstar. Aridstar asked him a question and he stayed silent for a moment, not knowing if he was supposed to say something specific. "Uhh, yes? I will? I do? I'll try?" he mumbled out, not knowing the correct answer. "Flameseeker?" he asked quietly, "Heh, whats going on?" Hmmph, wish I would have known whatever this is was going to happen. The next surprise was Aridstar resting her muzzle on his head. Flame listened to her and licked her shoulder reluctantly. I want to claw her ears to shred right here and right now, but my promise has to be kept as I can still get banished from the clan. H epulled his head away from her and looked down at the clan sitting below the Highrock.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; meeting )
        Hazestrike didn't call the new warriors name. He didn't know the loner at all and didn't know whether he should be putting his trust in the tom, though Aridstar surely did. Who in Starclan is this cat?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:56 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Pinetail, Open|

Pigeoncloud nodded and looked at the floor. Aridstar did that? Why? Just so she could be leader? Pigeoncloud felt tears fall down his face. Applestar and Fogbreath were brilliant, noble cats. And they were killed by rogues, because of a jealous kittypet.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart nodded. "I'll join you." She murmured. Glancing at Pigeoncloud, Hollyheart was reminded of her own grief. She forced away the sadness. She had to keep her feelings to herself. Keep them hidden. She needed to look after her clan, not wallow in grief. Hollyheart went to sit beside Pinetail and Jaggedbreeze.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Manglepaw, Flameseeker, Open|

Amberheart nodded and followed Manglepaw, sitting down in front of the leader. She watched the ceremony, waiting. There was a pause, and Amberheart opened her mouth to cheer, Flameseeker was a warrior now. She got cut off.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flameseeker, Open|

Pepperstrike stared at Aridstar. "No!" He shrieked. "Tell them what you did!" He spat, standing up. "You- You murderer!" He screeched, barely stopping himself from leaping at the she-cat. Pepperstrike would have killed her then and there, but she needed to speak the truth to the clan.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:55 pm

(//littlesprout. shecat. warrior. 13. am?. owleyes.) tags: meeting // owleyes
      littlesprout kept her mouth shut when it came to calling the new warriors name. she only snorted and starred at the cat called flameseeker. "something is up her-" she began but what cut off by the shrieking of another cat. called it rolling her eyes she listen to what pepperstrike had to say. "murderer..?" she murmured looking at aridstar and flameseeker. which one are you talking about? she said to herself as if asking pepperstrike. he cant be talking about aridstar, starclan wouldnt let her get her nine lives? littlesprout turned to owleyes with confusion in her eyes. "w-whats going on?" asking she knew the tom was just as confused as she was.

(//featherpatch. tom. warrior. 38. am?. timberfall.) tags: meeting // lightningwing
      hearing lightningwing didn't know a thing he turned back to face aridstar appointing the loner who spent the night a warrior. featherpatch let out a hiss, "she cant just do that can she? its been one night! he cant already know the warrior code." he spoke to no one particular, just out load.

(//dapperpaw. tom. apprentice. 8. paleface. goldenpaw.) tags: meeting // creekpaw
      turning to face the molly as she spoke he responded by flicking his tail in the direction of flame. "both really, a handful of cats are tense about something..." he sighed not knowing what the something was. "would you ha-" he was cut off by aridstar. quickly shutting his mouth he turned his head to look at the leader. dapperpaw was taken back by the leader calling flame, he has only been here for a day. no way he knows anything of the warrior code. he snorted to himself. after the tom recieved his name dapperpaw listen to creekpaw call it, just as she did he did.
      "flameseeker.... flame seeker.... flam-" but he was cut off by the yowling of a clan mate. "whats going on" he hissed to himself mainly, not loud enough to be heard by many. just as confused as almost everyone else the toms fur pricked with suspension on the situation. his mouth started to ripple into a snarl, focused on flameseeker he sat waiting for aridstar to speak even though his paws itched for him to shoot up.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me