Reedclan ☼ romance rp | see first post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Reedclan ☼ romance rp | open

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 am

Pigeoncloud
~

|Tom|Warrior|49 Moons|Crush: Pinetail|Tags: Open|

Pigeoncloud blinked over at the medicine cats, wondering what they were talking about. With a small sigh, Pigeoncloud rolled over, trying to get comfortable. He felt trapped in this nest, even though it was bigger than his one in the warriors' den. His leg was cramped and he couldn't curl up into his normal sleeping position.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Pepperstrike, Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart froze. "Aridstar. You...?" Hollyheart had been ten moons when that happened. She had been destroyed by grief, the deputy was one of her only friends. They died. They died and it wasn't even an honourable death. It was a cruel one. One surround by hate and greed. Hollyheart shook her head. "I don't understand. Why would you..." Hollyheart took a deep breath. "You." She snapped, looking at the rogue. "Bring her to camp. I'll treat your wounds, Aridstar." She said coldly. She blinked at Pepperstrike. "She doesn't deserve death." The medicine cat growled. "That'd be too easy. She deserves to suffer." Hollyheart padded away, going back into camp. She felt sick. Stumbling into the medicine cat den, Hollyheart collapsed beside Jaggedbreeze. "I need you to promise to believe me." She murmured, blinking up at the she-cat desperately.

Amberheart
~

|She-cat|Warrior|13 Moons|Crush: Petalpaw|Tags: Petalpaw, Open|

Amberheart blinked. "She's like a sister to me. I... I should talk to her more. We used to tell eachother about our day, she would talk about the herbs she collected and the cats she treated. I'd tell her about what prey I caught and what battle moves I learnt." Amberheart sighed, missing those times. "When we stopped being apprentices, we stopped having those talks. She has cats to take care of, I have patrols to go on..." She murmured, looking down at the stream. Amberheart didn't want to talk about herself or Hollyheart anymore. "So, you and Sunpaw, huh? Do you like him?" She purred, smirking at Petalpaw.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Hollyheart, Open|

Pepperstrike frowned at Hollyheart as she spoke. He nodded, the medicine cat was right. He had seen the fear in Jaggedbreeze's eyes. "You don't have nine lives, do you? Why would Starclan give you anything?" Pepperstrike asked, loosening his grip on the leader and stepping back so Flame could pick her up. Pepperstrike wouldn't help this- this creature. He would be shocked if Starclan had actually blessed her.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: honestly flames excuse is dumb but love means so much to

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
"Everyone gets tired of me at some point.
Then eventually they'll leave. They all do.
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; flame, pepperstrike, hollyheart )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Aridstar placed her head on Flame's back for balance, feeling shame. I should just run off, but, my wounds may get infected and I'm too weak to do even anything. Once she was in camp and at the entrance of the medicine cats den, she almost collapsed when Flame stopped supporting her. Aridstar stumbled but unsheathed her claws into the ground.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze turned her head at Hollyheart. Huh? What is she talking about and wheres Aridstar? She nodded, itching to know what the medicine cat had to say.

() “OWLEYES.”
"Dear tummy, sorry about the butterflies.
It's not my fault. I swear. It's hers
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; shadewing ) | ( tags; silverpaw )
        Owleyes scooped up dirt in his paw and let it dribble off slowly. It was getting dark and most of the cats were busy in camp or on the marsh. He was feeling nervous about tomorrow since it would be his arrangement ceremony, but he was also feeling happy about it, knowing he had a chance to be with Shadewing. He gazed around and Silverpaw, who was flopped on the ground, caught his attention. She was only a few moons younger than him, so she would be good company. He padded over to her, prodding her shoulder gently. He meowed, "Hey there Silverpaw." He lowered his head by Silverpaw's so he was at the same eye level as her. "What are you doing moping on the ground for?" he asked.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Aridstar, Pepperstrike )
        Flame nodded and looked at Aridstar. He nudged her and began walking while she kept her head on his back for balance. Flame headed for camp. It was almost pitch black now, but he could hear a bit of commotion from the camp still. He arrived in camp and headed towards the medicine cat den, which was obvious because the strong sent of herbs came from it. When he got to the entrance of the medicine cats den, he stepped away from Aridstar and looked at her coldly.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
"You cannot save everyone. Some people are going to
destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them.
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike woke when he heard a yowl in the distance. Huh. He blinked a few times before concluding with Its probably just a fox. He laid back down and went to sleep.
[/quote]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Pigeoncloud
~

Pigeoncloud blinked over at the medicine cats, wondering what they were talking about. With a small sigh, Pigeoncloud rolled over, trying to get comfortable. He felt trapped in this nest, even though it was bigger than his one in the warriors' den. His leg was cramped and he couldn't curl up into his normal sleeping position.

Hollyheart
~

|She-cat|Med Cat App|16 Moons|Crush: Robinpaw|Tags: Jaggedbreeze, Open|

Hollyheart sighed. "A long time ago, I was in this den, sleeping. I got woken up by Pinetail. He told me the leader was dead. The deputy too." Hollyheart paused, sadness in her eyes. "The deputy was my closest friend. The only cat besides Amberheart who liked being around me. But they had been killed by rogues, a silent death while they slept. We never found out who attacked them, or why they did it." She shuddered. "I know who it was. And I don't think you'll like it."

Amberheart
~

Amberheart blinked. "She's like a sister to me. I... I should talk to her more. We used to tell eachother about our day, she would talk about the herbs she collected and the cats she treated. I'd tell her about what prey I caught and what battle moves I learnt." Amberheart sighed, missing those times. "When we stopped being apprentices, we stopped having those talks. She has cats to take care of, I have patrols to go on..." She murmured, looking down at the stream. Amberheart didn't want to talk about herself or Hollyheart anymore. "So, you and Sunpaw, huh? Do you like him?" She purred, smirking at Petalpaw.

Pepperstrike
~

|Tom|Warrior|26 Moons|Crush: Grasswhisker, Open|Tags: Aridstar, Flame, Open|

Pepperstrike went to stand by Aridstar. "Do you believe in Starclan?" He asked coldly. He needed to know the truth. Was his leader even worthy of having the sacred suffix of star? Did she even deserve to be in a clan? Pepperstrike didn't think so anymore. He was still in a state of shock, though. It was difficult to believe all that he had just learned. But it was true.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

//

Postby 72027 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:58 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; flame, pepperstrike, hollyheart )
        Aridstar regained her footing and sheathed her claws. All of her wounds stung and her mouth still tasted like vomit. She was almost surprised when Pepperstrike came back to her. "I do believe in them, they've visited me before. I was given my lives by cats who are in Starclan, but they only did because their minds were becoming corrupt."

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; eirikur ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze knew what Hollyheart said next, she wouldn't like. She gulped and nodded her head to tell her to go on. Her heart started racing and she was distracted from the pain in her jaw.

() “OWLEYES.”
."

Owleyes scooped up dirt in his paw and let it dribble off slowly. It was getting dark and most of the cats were busy in camp or on the marsh. He was feeling nervous about tomorrow since it would be his arrangement ceremony, but he was also feeling happy about it, knowing he had a chance to be with Shadewing. He gazed around and Silverpaw, who was flopped on the ground, caught his attention. She was only a few moons younger than him, so she would be good company. He padded over to her, prodding her shoulder gently. He meowed, "Hey there Silverpaw." He lowered his head by Silverpaw's so he was at the same eye level as her. "What are you doing moping on the ground for?" he asked.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; Aridstar, Pepperstrike )
        Flame nodded and looked at Aridstar. He nudged her and began walking while she kept her head on his back for balance. Flame headed for camp. It was almost pitch black now, but he could hear a bit of commotion from the camp still. He arrived in camp and headed towards the medicine cat den, which was obvious because the strong sent of herbs came from it. When he got to the entrance of the medicine cats den, he stepped away from Aridstar and looked at her coldly.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

( male ) | ( senior warrior ) | ( 112m ) | ( crush; no cats around his age ) | ( arranged mate; no cats around his age ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Hazestrike woke when he heard a yowl in the distance. Huh. He blinked a few times before concluding with Its probably just a fox. He laid back down and went to sleep.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:47 am

Pigeoncloud
~

Hollyheart
~

"Aridstar asked the rogues to kill them. I don't know how she knew a pack of rogues, or how long she had known them, but she got them to kill our leader and our deputy." Hollyheart murmured. Her mind was racing, telling her this and that, trying to come up with what to do. "She wanted two kind, loving cats dead. She did it for greed and power. She did it so cats would love her." Hollyheart hissed. She paused. "Did you know about this?" The medicine cat asked, turning to look at Jaggedbreeze.

Amberheart
~

Pepperstrike
~

Pepperstrike bristled. "You need to tell this clan what you have done, and then you need to step down as leader." The tom growled. "Or, maybe this cat could get some of his friends and kill you in your sleep." Pepperstrike hissed, digging his claws into the dirt. He wondered if Bluegaze would even want to lead after he found out about this. It was pretty shocking to learn that the cat you were supposed to trust with your life actually killed two cats because she wanted to be in charge.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: //

Postby 72027 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 pm

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

( female ) | ( leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; pepperstrike, hollyheart, ajggedbreeze )
        Aridstar didn't say anything to Pepperstrike, she just shifted her glance to the medicine cats den. Inside she could make out Hollyheart talking to Jaggedbreeze. Shes telling her. "I can't stay in the same den as my sister, not that she knows now" she mumbled under her breath. I'm leaving soon, tomorrow or the day after that sounds good, unless I get fought out before that. The news is going to spread fast, I won't be accepted here. Or perhaps I could kick out everyone who doesn't want to stay with me, this is my camp after all. I can gather rogues to fill in the cats who left. Or I could gather up rogues when I leave and attack and take over this camp again.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

Jaggedbreeze's eyes widened and her heart started pounding. She quickly shook her head a no. My sister, who I love more than anything, did that? Her mind was still trying to process this. Hold on. A pack of rogues. She got them to do that. A pack of rogues had also attacked me back when I was a kittypet and Aridstar told me it was Flame who had done it. It must have been Aridstar who asked the cats to attack me! She could have gathered the rogues back up to kill the deputy and leader!! I could tell she was angry and lonely that I was hanging out with Flame more than her, so she must have done it to separate me and Flame. But my sister is too kind of a cat to do this. Right? It must all be a mistake. As her mind raced she concluded to No. She was the one who did it. It all fits together too perfectly. Foxdung! I won't forgive her for this.

() “OWLEYES.”
."

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Flame padded away from the medicine cats den. Despite what Aridstar had done, she had still accepted him into his clan. She said not to tell anyone and he wouldn't, it was going to spread like fire without him. Flame wondered if it seemed so suspicious for a loner to pad into camp and sleep in the warriors den. Nobody knew he was accepted into the clan yet. Flame's cut on his muzzle and nip on his leg weren't too serious, and only bled a bit, but were covered by a small amount of dry blood now. I don't think these need pampering. Hope I'm right. He sighed and padded in the direction of a den, which happened to be the warriors den. He slowly and silently stepped inside and made his way back to the very back, where it was darkest and the nests were less of quality. Flame laid down and drifted off to sleep.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:12 am

Lightningwing
She - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: - crush: Rowanflame, open - tags: open

She looked at the other cats which started to go around, she herself didn'y not know what was going here, but indeed Jaggedbreeze was being hurt badly. She didn't even see the clan deputy Bluegaze anywhere which maked her little bit nervous.

Grasswhisker
tom - warrior - assigned: - apprentice: Goldenpaw - crush: Pepperstrike - tags: open

Stopping toward the river he taked a few drinks, as he did so he carefully listened the movements around him. He was noticed that one small squirrel was looking at his way here, which was not good for him, because he needs to confuss the longtailed animal if he want any chances to catch it.

Petalpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Sunpaw, open- tags: Amberheart

She listened her with a smile on her face when she talked about Hollyheart. Thoguht her smile dropped when she asked about Sunpaw, quickly she turned her look elsewhere, hidding her embrassment "Sunpaw huh? well umm...I don't know... he is cute, but I really don't know him at all, we're just talked once or twice" she meowed not facing the she-cat at all, swallowing nervously.

Creekpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: - assigned: none - crush: Owleyes, open - tags: Icestorm

She nodded and follwoed te older warrior. She was very exited to go out for a bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 am

Pigeoncloud
~

Hollyheart
~

Hollyheart sighed. "I don't know what she's going to do next. There's a rogue in camp now, said his name was... Actually, he didn't tell me. I'll ask Pepperstrike." Hollyheart mumbled, mostly to herself, as she grabbed herbs and cobwebs. Yawning, she padded into the clearing beside Aridstar and sat down, chewing herbs together.

Amberheart
~

Amberheart shook her head. "You like him." She murmured quietly, focusing on the stream. She dashed a paw forward, water spraying everywhere as she picked up a tiny minnow in her claws. Giggling, Amberheart dropped the fish on the ground. "Eww, it's slimy!" She wailed happily, wiping her paw on the grass.

Pepperstrike
~

Shaking his head, Pepperstrike glared at Aridstar. "You're plotting something. You should leave, then never return, Aridstar, or at least not until you've learned to be good. Whitedoe will make a great leader." He murmured, flexing his claws. It was true, the deputy was strong and responsible, she had gotten to the role she was in for a reason.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

about time for cats to sleep. leafbare starts tmrw w/heavy f

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:42 am

() “WHITEDOE.”
"Die with memories,
not dreams.
."

( female ) | ( deputy ) | ( 52m ) | ( crush; deciding ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Whitedoe laid in her nest, silently sleeping the night away. She dreamed of running along the river bank, chasing a big fish from outside the water. She pounced and landed square on the fish. It struggled in her claws but she used her teeth and snapped its spin, giving it a fast painful death. She dragged it out of the water, it was now clear that the fish was about half the size of her!

() “ARIDSTAR.”
."

( female ) | ( (ex?)leader ) | ( 30m ) | ( crush; bluegaze ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; pepperstrike, hollyheart )
        Aridstar let out a heavy sigh, "It doesn't just work that way, when I leave and everyones happy and Whitedoe becomes leader." Pepperstrike was getting on her nerves and her brain was telling her to attack but her heart was telling her not to and that she was too weak and would only make her condition worse. Aridstar laid down, looking at Hollyheart who came over to her side.

() “JAGGEDBREEZE.”
."

( female ) | ( warrior ) | ( 20m ) | ( crush; snowthorn ) | ( arranged mate; tbd ) | ( tags; hollyheart )
        Jaggedbreeze's mind was still processing this. A rogue? Why is a rogue important to this? Her tail lashed as she tried to make sense of it all.

() “OWLEYES.”
."

( male ) | ( warrior ) | ( 14m ) | ( crush; shadewing ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Owleyes headed into the warriors den. There was an unfamiliar scent coming from the back of the den but he didn't make much sense of it. He went to the outside of the nests and laid down, drifting into silent sleep.

() “FLAME.”
"It's all lies,
darling
."

( male ) | ( loner/warrior ) | ( 29m ) | ( crush; snowbriar ) ) | ( arranged mate; n/a ) | ( tags; sleeping )
        Flame padded away from the medicine cats den. Despite what Aridstar had done, she had still accepted him into his clan. She said not to tell anyone and he wouldn't, it was going to spread like fire without him. Flame wondered if it seemed so suspicious for a loner to pad into camp and sleep in the warriors den. Nobody knew he was accepted into the clan yet. Flame's cut on his muzzle and nip on his leg weren't too serious, and only bled a bit, but were covered by a small amount of dry blood now. I don't think these need pampering. Hope I'm right. He sighed and padded in the direction of a den, which happened to be the warriors den. He slowly and silently stepped inside and made his way back to the very back, where it was darkest and the nests were less of quality. Flame laid down and drifted off to sleep.

() “HAZESTRIKE.”
."

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:20 pm

xxxxImage
━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Tags; ---
Crush; jaggedbreeze

━━━━━━━━━

═════════════

━━━━━━━━━
Snowthorn

The she-cat stirred slightly from her rest, lifting her head from the soft moss
of her nest in the warriors' den. A strange scent had startled her awake- one
that seemed familiar yet foreign at the same time-though, in her grogginess,
she couldn't quite place it. The other cats in the den seemed to sleep
peacefully, so she assumed it was just paranoia. Nevertheless, she kept one
eye slightly open and didn't fall back asleep, still wary of the change.
x
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items