Drawing sessions 10
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mystery Rune Egg #2

Postby Benathorn » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Rulei

Owner: Teleport
Type: Flora Rune

"Mystery Egg #2"

"Why hello, welcome to my Cottage. My name is Thorn and I am the caretaker and founder of Runes. Many come here in seek of my aid to help them find their Rune partner but you seem to be here for a different reason...An egg you say? My, that is quite rare, lets take a look shall we? This Rune Dragon Egg is a soft pastel pink with a small flower which is perched upon it's shell. I know for a fact this egg is indeed female by it's small size and coloration and that the Rune inside is associated with flora and fauna. Sometimes a Rune Dragon is chosen by it's bearer while on rare occasions the bearer is chosen by the rune, even before it is hatched. This egg is very special and calls to you alone. She senses your kind heart and your need for adventure and will only hatch to your touch. I know many Rune Species and it seems this one is associated with the element of the forest and grass. She is mysterious, but how did you come across her I wonder? Rune eggs which call for their own bearer will not hatch to anyone but the one who they deem is most like them. You must have felt quite a connection when you found this little egg, perhaps somewhere in a forest? Or maybe she was stolen and bartered before you came to her aid? Please sit, and I will get you a glass of tea as you tell me your tale..."

Last edited by Benathorn on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystery Rune Egg #2

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Oooh, pretty. I may have to try for this one :>

That said, do you mean 'flora (plants)' instead of 'fauna (animals)'? xD
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby running red panda » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Owner Name: Running red panda
(Your Username goes here)
Name: Hibiscus
(Dragon's Name goes here)
Female
Other:One day my friend, my family, and I went to Hawaii for vacation. On the last day we were going to be there, my friend and I were just walking down the ocean, just talking, when we saw a peacock walking over to her nest. My friend asked "where are her pretty feathers?". I laughed."Only the males have the feathers so they can attract the females." She nodded and started walking towards the nest. "what are you doing? You are going to scare it away!" I whispered. She came back to me and we watched the peacock. After a few minutes, two males walked up with their feathers up, trying to catch her attention. "look! Look!! The males are here!" My friend whispered. The female looked at the males and went back to sitting on her eggs. The males got in front of her and did a little dance. The female made a squawking sound at them and turned away. After a bunch more dances and squawks, the males finally decided to give up. They tried just one more time, and the peafowl got up and chased them away. When she got up, one of her eggs came out of the nest, and rolled towards us. My friend and I looked at it. "this defiantly isn't a peacock egg." I said. " well what should we do?" she asked me. "one of us could take care of it." I said. My friend backed away. "Well, I have no clue what will come out of that thing, so you can" I picked it up and we walked back to our beach house we rented for the trip. "Ok girls. We packed every thing up while you were down at the beach, so lets head up to the airport." My mom said. "wait. What is that" She said, pointing at the egg. "well while we were down at the beach we saw a female peacock and two males trying to mate with her, and when she got up to scare them away, this egg fell out of the nest. We knew it wasn't really her egg, it probably was in there by accident, so we kept it." I said. My mom just sighed. "ok! Lets go home!" My dad said. "We got a big ride ahead of us!" We all got in the car and headed to the airport. When we got o the plane I turned the egg in my hands. " I wonder what type of egg this is?" I asked. "When we get home, you can look it up." My friend said. I put it in my bag and fell asleep.
When we finally got home, I went to the computer and looked up different types of eggs. After a little bit of research, I found out that it was a rune egg! I sat back in the chair and looked at the egg. "I wonder what you will look like". Right after I said that, it cracked! "I guess I will find out pretty soon!" It cracked more and more until finally it opened...
(Write a small story of how you found this egg.)
Last edited by running red panda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please visit my website!! Here is the link! http://animalpetpals.weebly.com/index.html
running red panda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wereassassin19 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Owner Name:werewolf19
Name:vivace - it's a type of Brazilian flower that looks slightly like a bird
Other:i walk down the path in the amazon rainforest thinking why did i come to the forest when my cousin told me not to,why did i go i her there was a woman who breed and let people adopt rune drangons so i just had to go ive always wanted a rune..WIP
Last edited by wereassassin19 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
wereassassin19

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Owner Name:
~Soul~
Name:
Larain

I didn't want to call her something that was related to flower, and I was watching back to the future and always loved the name Larain. I think its a beautiful name and its unique as well for you don't see that name used often. I know the name is really spelt Lorain, but i pronounce it as Larain.

Other:
A Delicate Treasure

Slap!, The sharp noise of flesh meeting flesh sounded over the deck and the filthy pirates watched while I was held back by two men and the Captain continued to interrogate me. "Where is it!" He hollered over the the pouring rain, the ship rocked back and forth. I did all I could not to insult the angry man which stood taller then me and answered as he demanded "You keep Referring her as an it, she doesn't belong to you!" The man was pushing my buttons and I knew by the reaction on his face that I wasn't on good terms with him ether. Little did he know, I was planning on stealing the rune egg back! I’m going to return her to a safer place, wherever that is… Either way, I feel responsible for her well being

I would be lying if I told you I was able to fend off an entire ship of pirates, But I did give them all sorts of trouble as I fought with swinging dagger. She was in the bag on my belt and with high spirits I managed to step on one of the "Guards" feet and elbow the other in the gut when i got the chance. I then has to duck and weave my way though the pirates who flung themselves at me and made my way to my escape. Though I knew this could be suicide, I knew staying on this ship would be worst the the wrath of Calypso and the storm. As I made my way to the railing of the ship knifes, swords and daggers all lunged at me, tearing into my clothing and flesh. It seem as though it took hours to push and fight my way though but once i got to the rail, instead of giving some cheese speech I had originally planed I simply jumped into the frigid ocean.

Once in the water I gasped as salt entered the fresh wounds. I almost wished I could die, just to escape the pain. I was being pushed like a rag doll, back and forth in many direction and knew I had to start swimming and hope Calypso was on my side. I fought long and hard, not just by swimming but by trying to stay awake as my body began to wear out. I was gasping for breaths as the waves toppled over me.With one hand on my belt, I held onto her panicking, desperate to find something, ANYTHING to hold on to. It wasn't untill I found a little piece of drift wood, was I able to struggle with my last gasping breaths to the log. I placed the delicate egg gently aboard and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

It wasn't till early dawn did i finally awake from the coughing, spitting up as much of the salty water as i could and found that i was laying on the sandy shores. That is when panic hit and I searched wildly for the egg I had went though so much trouble to save, though it didn't take long to see she was sitting in the sand near by. The Sun began to raise and the pink and light blue skies almost match the color on her shell. I smiled in relief and got up and scooped her up from the warm sand and looked around. There was no ship in sight and I knew we had gotten away, Larain and I.

Art!

How I imagen Larain

THough Larain is just an egg, I can imagine her as a Soft spoken and delicate. She would probably worry about others and worry if she did something wrong herself. She is alway looking for some way to cheer others up and loves to hang in the flower shops or in the gardens. She loves to be in the sun shine and she loved the rain as well. She tends to like blue and yellow Iris, for some reason when I set certain flowers by her she will glow but she glows the brightest when she is near blue and yellow Iris's. I can picture her wide eye and fascinated by the world and loves to watch things grow.
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:31 am, edited 19 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolterGengar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Owner Name:
Dark_Amethyst
Name:
Calantha (means "Beautiful flower" in French)
Other:
Finding this egg was not purposeful. I was on an entirely different mission when I came across her. But all great discoveries are accidents, are they not?
I was within a tropical rain forest near the equator on an excavation for exotic flowers. I own a small florist's shop nearby my apartment. Very popular in my area. All the flowers were becoming dull and business slowed down. People wanted something new. So I set out to find some new seeds to sow, grow, and sell in my little shop. Of course, always have to reset the stocks every now and then, isn't that right?
Anyways, the day was humid and even with the shade of the canopies above my head, I was sticky with perspiration. I ventured on, my canteen emptying rapidly and my success failing. I continued onwards through the trees until my canteen emptied and I found myself lost within the trees. "Perfect," I muttered, glancing around. I stumbled onwards, my throat becoming dry quickly. I nearly tripped over an overgrown treeroot as I searched for a source of water. Then, I saw something that brought my glum face to a smile.
There was a patch of bright yellow flowers. I used my last bit of energy to run over to the patch and kneel down to examine the flowers. They were bright yellow, with petals shaped like hearts and had a small aura around them. I smiled again and uprooted one. Just as I was about to continue my excavation, my foot bumped into something.
I looked down, hoping I didn't just disturb the ecosystem too majorly. Instead, I saw a hint of fuschia. Confused, I knelt back down to take a closer look. I noticed the curves of an egg and smiled. It didn't look anything like a normal egg... I picked it up, noticing one of the flowers ontop of it. I tried to pluck it off gently, but it seemed plastered on. I smirked, suddenly realizing what it might be. I carried it carefully with me back to the helicopter (which I found was actually very close by), and held it close all the way back to my apartment, the yellow flower perched on my leg. I knew what to name this egg, since it was surrounded by a patch of beautiful flowers. "Calantha," I murmured, the helicopter pilot looking at me in confusion. I just smiled at him and stepped out of the helicopter, then walked back to my little florist's shop, the flower and Calantha in my arms.
Last edited by PolterGengar on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tony/Ame | They/them
HoshidanPride and I sometimes share the same IP.
PolterGengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Somnus » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Owner Name:
Ninja2of8

Name:
Cerasus (Cherry/Cherry tree)

Other:
This would be my first rune dragon. My sister helped me with the story some.

Story:
"I was in the forest, exploring with my brothers, as we normally do. It was a little before sunset, and we were just getting ready to head home. I was leading, but, apparently, the others weren't following. I crossed over a small hill, and then I realized that I was alone. I heard nothing but insects, birds, and the small brook. Following it seemed as though it would be as good a bet as any, so I started to head upstream, but then had second thoughts. That might take me even farther away, which would most certainly not be a good thing at dark.

I started to get worried. It was times like these when I wished my parents would get me a phone. Then I heard a roar. A loud roar. I turned, startled, and saw a monstrous beast: an Owlbear. I started to run as fast as I could, but looked back and saw it chasing me. I dodged through the trees, hoping and hoping it wouldn't catch me. And then I saw a cliff. I dug my heels into the ground slowing, and was preparing for my last moments, when, miraculously, the owlbear calmed. It looked around, as though curious as to why it had been in such a hurry, and lumbered away. I looked around for what could have calmed the owlbear so fast, and my eyes caught on a glowing pink orb. An egg.

It was small and pink, and it felt, and I can't explain how, peaceful. I scooped it up carefully, even though my hands were shaking. I then looked back through the forest, and noticed something I hadn't before; a cottage. It was growing dark, and I needed directions, and, if possible, information on the egg I had found."
"And that is my story. How I found the egg, and came to your cottage."

Last edited by Somnus on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Every dream has a power, use this power right and you can do anything.

Hello, my name is somnus. I'm a guy, a brony, and a christian. I love to roleplay, play video games, and read.

Somnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zacherie » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Owner name:
soulBridge.
Name:
Florabelle
Other:
"It was becuase of Iklyn. Iklyn for the predicament I found myself in, but also Iklyn for discoveries. Today, she decided she'd like to scamper of to the beach by herself. For quite some time mow, we were living in a makeshift hut near the beaches and the exquisite cliffs. We'd stare out into the ocean and such every day. But one day, she wasn't with me. Of course, I had to find her; who knows what she could do! So, after 3 almost fruitless hours of scouring the land, I finally spotted her splashing in the ocean, doing who knows what 60 something feet away from shore.

Suddenly, my instincts flung me into the ocean, paddling toward Iklyn, as I tried to save her from the monstrous waves. Iklyn seemed to get farther away with every stroke, but I finally caught up to her and cupped her in my hands. "Iklyn!" I gargled, water getting into my throat, "Don't you ever do that again!" She only garbled in reply, making bubbles around my face. I scoffed and glared at Iklyn. But now, she didn't seem to be looking at me then...something behind...?

SMACK! A giant wave crashed down on me and Iklyn. I tumbled backwards in the water, the sea water getting into my nose. As I rose up to the surface, I gasped for breath, only to tumble backwards again as another wave crashed. The impact left me half concious, but I scrapped together enough energy to make my way back up and rasp, "Iklyn...driftwood...anything to hold on to..." Iklyn promptly fetched me a small log to hold onto, which I held until...the storm ended?

All of a sudden, the waves stopped crashing down, and I didn't tumble into the water again. Everything went absolutely still and quiet, like someone muted the whole world right then and there. As I blinked and opened my eyes, I heard a soft voice ring in my head. "You're here to save me..." Iklyn looked at me quizzically, and I could only return the stare. It cooed louder and louder, until a pink orb came into view. Strange thing it was: it was floating on driftwood. But as it floated closer and closer, I could feel a life force inside that orb. It was calling me. Once again, the voice cooed in my head.
"You're here...to save me."

Last edited by zacherie on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
zacherie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sculi the Ax » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Owner Name:
SCULIAX
Name:
Majani
Majani means foliage in Swahili. I chose this name because of her connection with the earth. The pronunciation, and spelling of this word seemed to fit the general appearence of the egg more than the other names in my list.

Other:
I peered out the window, the sun was bright against the clear blue skies.
"I'm not sure about this!" I called down to my friend.
"Just jump! It's fun!" he called back.
"But what if I get hurt?!"
"Come on! I didn't!"
"But!"
"Jump!" I looked down at his beaming face. He waved me down, and I shook my head, retreating into my room. I shook my head, as the compulsion to jump took over. I heard him calling to me, calling. I felt myself rise up from my desk chair, and headed to the window. I braced myself, and screamed as I launched myself out of the window.
"ATTAGIRL!" I heard him yell. I continued screaming,wondering why I jumped. As I freefell through the air, all sorts of thoughts crossed my mind, how I would die, what would happened to my body, if there really was an after-life. I shut my eyes as the ground sped up fast, and my screaming halted with a jarring stop. I held still, and opened my eyes a little bit. I found myself suspened a foot of of the ground my a tangle of leaves and vines that I had been snagged on.
"See! Told you the plants would cath you!"
"Yes..." I mumbled... "They do have a mind of their own..." I looked around, and twisted in my bindings. I turned onto my back, and peeled them off easily. I fell the foot to the ground and landed with a halting bump. I grunted, and stood up, smoothing out my shirt, and tugging at my scrunched up pants. I straitened out, and yawned.
"Well now what?" I questioned the boy next to me.
"I want to show you something." H ewhispered, a mischevious gleam in his eye.
"Oh no...." I said.
"Bring Brilla, she'll probably help us with this."
"Oh no," I repeated, and called my own patience rune, Brilla, to my side. She fluttered down, squinting as the sun shone in her eyes. I held out my arm, and she settled on my elbow. I answered her exasperated question of whaaaaaat?, explaining the situation to her. She gave me some grief about jumping out of the window before I silenced her, and headed out, following the boy in front of me. What's he gonna get us into this time? I askd Brilla, she just gave a small chatter noise, and peered around at the dense foliage. I'm hungry too Brilla...

It wasn't long before I realized I had fallen behind. I jogged a bit to keep up.
"Where?" I asked, and she sushed me.
"Where are you taking us?" I hissed...
"I found something, but I can't get to it, I need yours and Brilla's help. Like you said, the plants have a mind of their own."
"That still doesn't answer my question."
"Well.... the location isn't exact, but it's near the treehouse." He said. Flashes of my childhood memories passed through my mind. I nodded. The treehouse was basically a house made out of trees. Him and I, when we were young and stupid, found it while climbing trees. There was our first encounter with rune dragons, when one (which still remains unidentified to this day), was nesting there. It wasn't happy with us when we first invaded it's home, but eventually, it became accustomed to us, and us to it. He.... I'm not going to go into the detail of that story, as one of my few happy childhood memories remains damaged due to the pain of this rune story.
"Oh." I said, the treehouse was now in the dark section of the jungle we were in.
"Yes....." He said. Everyone in our vicinity (that I knew of) felt the same pain at the memory of this story. We walked along in silence, our progress becoming more and more hindered by the dense foliage we were battling. Eventually we stopped.
"You're lost... aren't you." I said. He nodded, biting his lip. I felt panic, and anger replace the pain I had been fighting for the last two-three miles, but my patience rune's soothing "wait" calmed me. My head cleared, and I looked around.
"Where's the treehouse?" I asked, "we're getting closer to the dark boggs, the treehouse is on the borderline of them," I said. My company just nodded.
"Not answering my question." I said firmly.
"T-th-the dark parts are a little farther on." He stuttered.
"You're scared." I said, he shook his head in denial.
"Look, I jumped out of a three-story window, you are going to do this with me. end of story. He looked at me, desperation in his eyes.
"Come on." I said, and offered him my hand, he shook his head, and maintained his seat.
"Get up!" I said, "It's like you said, the plants have a mind of their own!"
"What does that mean?!" He said, becoming cross. I glanced up, and saw multiple vines and tree branches wavering, slowly becoming needle sharp, ready to stab down at us. I whimpered, more movement caught my eye.
"Run." I said through my teeth.
"No." He said. Instead of leaving him there and saving my own life, which would have been smarter that waht I was about to do, I grabbed his hand, and bolted, dragging him after me. My progress was slow and labored, but we were moving, and moving targets are harder to hit. I looked back, and saw the shoots I had seen buery themselves into the earth wehre we were.
My arms hurt, as did my back.
"How....much...do....you....weigh?" I panted. He smiled at me,
"Why? Am I too heavy for you?"
"You know, you can be a real pain."
"I know." He laughed, and relaxed. Dragging a dead human weight isn't pleasant, especially when you're running at top speed with a terrified rune dragon diging her claws into your head, and you're doing this for half a mile.
When I finally gave out, I ell over a tree root, and landed on my face. My friend got up, dirty, messy, and injured.
"Nice work." He said. I looked up, my vision blurry, and double. I laid my head back into the mud.
"I'm gonna.... be sick..." I said.
"I didn't need my life saved." He said
"Just be happy I cared enough to consider the thought of saving you." I retorted, glaring at him.
"I didn't need my life saved." He repeated, returning my glare. I turned my head back down to the ground, feeling my blood pounding in my ears. I was dizzy, and exhausted, but passing out on the borderline of the dark parts is never a good idea. I fumbled for my water, and took a sip. The cool water running down my throat was a pleasant feeling. I sighed, and got up, slowly. I was still seeing double, and feeling sick. I moaned, and took another few sips. Water is healing... I thought.
"So.... where are we headed?" I asked the boy accusingly. He furrowed his brow, and pointed to the tree to our left.
"That way... Because..."
"That's the tree house..." I finished his sentence.
"Welcome to the dark parts." He mumbled. I nodded in response, and we trudged on. Brilla sat on my shoulder, hiding in my hair. We were both nervous.
"THERE!" He whispered, pointing at a pink.... thing... encircled by all sorts of foliage. We approached.
"Can you get it?" He asked...
"Yes... but I'm not sure it's a good idea." I responded.
"Well we can't just leave it here!"
"What is it though?"
"It's an egg stupid!"
"Oh..."
"You see now?"
"Yes..." We looked at each other.
"I've tried to get it, but every time I get too close, the trees grab me and throw me back to the border..."
"Wish me luck," I whispered, and moved forward cautiously. I glanced back, to see my friend watching me intently. I smiled, and waved. He shook his head, and made a shooing motion with his hands. I turned back around, and looked at the plants. I hopped to another clear spot, and took a survey of the plants again. I found another clear patch, and sprung the distance to that one. Eventually, I detected a pattern. Left right left left right up I thought, slowly, it formed into a chant in my head. The thought ran through my head. Over, and over, and over. Until I was in the thick of it. I tripped and fell, and landed on a mat of vines, leaves, moss, and whatever else was woven into the mat. I looked up, and found the egg, right there, less than an arms lenght from me. I heard a rustling, and felt something grab my waist. I squealed, and snatched the egg up from it's bed of nature. I screamed as I was hurled through the air. I clutched the egg close to my chest and inhaled sharply as I landed with a bone-jarring bump. My friend gaped at me, and burst into cheers and whoops.\
"YES! YES!" He cheered, and danced around me. I looked at the delicate egg in my hands with wonder. I clutched it tight, and got up. He looked at me,
"Can I please have it now?" He asked.
"Why?!"
"It's mine.... isn't it?"
"No... what makes you think that? I did all the work..."
"But I found it first!"
"But I GOT it." He llunged at me.
"Give. me. the. egg. NOW!" He screamed, clawing at my face and hands.
"NO!" I screamed, and struggled out from under him. Brilla swooped in, and started attacking his head. RUN! I heard her scream at me. I spun, and tore off in the direction I had come from without a question.
"It's ok... you're alright..." I murmured to the little, pink egg on it's soft bed in the middle of the table. Brilla gave a quiet purring noise as well. I gazed at the wonderful little thing.
"There's a little runie in there Brilla." I murmured. We were both in awe by the simple little wonder that sat on the table in front of us.
"I.... I love it..."
Last edited by Sculi the Ax on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kickthe Gher gave me a pig! oDo
❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Waiting for a madman in a box...
An apple a day keeps the doctor away,
but The Doctor is cute, so screw the fruit

Teehee, Dan was here x3

I used to be SCULIAX and Skuliax ~ No stealing
Dat sexeh ladeh Dan Howell made my avatar. Give her some fluffles for it, yeah? c;

~ My characters ~
ImageImageImage
WIP :3
Sculi the Ax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Munin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Owner Name:
Munin00
Name:
Vertigo ~ Nicknames: Verti, 'Tigo, Gelid(Very cold, icy like in the story)
Other:
How I found Vertigo you ask? I found her just like her name implied. Confused and disoriented.
Darkness was all I saw. A never ending cold and frozen darkness. My eyes slowly opened, my head also throbbing. I looked around the large dark space with a nervous feeling in my stomach. I had never been to this cold and frightening place before, nor do I remember how I even got there. I pushed myself up from the frozen, tiled floor. Where was I? Some sort of laboratory? Some testing facility? But what are they testing here..? I got to my feet and wandered around, until I saw a bright light flash through what seemed like an unending trail of darkness. My hand reached out in an attempt to grab it but with no avail. I took a breath in and then followed the light, something I would have never thought I would do before I found myself here.

After walking towards the light, the darkness slowly began fading away to that bright light. I stepped out of the darkness and turned around, to still see the border of darkness and light. I shrugged and turned back around to see a glass case with some sort of oval shaped object in it. I began wandering towards it and placed my hand onto the clear casing, protecting or neglecting it? The glass was just as cold and frighteningly frozen as the floor I found myself so short ago. Too cold just for humans, nevermind an egg. I had to save it, before it froze itself to death. I began a frantic search for a button to release the poor creature. What were they testing on it? Freezing an egg for what purpose? What would come from destroying an unborn creature? My hand hit the glass hard as I couldn’t find anything to release the pink egg. Curse it! I thought, continually hitting and punching the glass. I felt a tear slip from my cheek and then opened my eyes to see the egg sitting on a small pillow without the glass casing around it anymore.

I grasped the pink egg, feeling a new warmth radiating from it. I picked it up and brought it to my eyes to examine it closely. A fuschia tinted egg with a small flower on it? I have never seen anything quite so beautiful. I ran my fingers from the bottom of the egg to the top where the flower lay. The yellow and orange flower was a part of the egg, nothing would be able to take it out. Unless someone had the cold enough heart to rip it off and kill the perfectly rounded egg. A soft smile formed on my lips as I felt the heat from the egg even more. I held the egg to my heart and turned back to where the darkness was, to see a brand new light with a door leading outside. What had just happened though? I asked myself as I stepped into the slowly fading light of a sunset. Darkness, coldness to warmth and an egg? I looked at the pink egg in my hands and chuckled. The entire day, my head was filled with vertigo. Vertigo. The perfect name of an egg who has suffered through assumed testing. Yes, my dear egg, your name will be Vertigo.
(Might add more x3)
i promise you with all my heart
you'll be okay

if no one else, i'm proud of you

listen, I wish you so much happiness because you deserve it
Munin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups