Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Gen 6

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri May 03, 2024 8:18 pm

COOLDOGOOO's gonna pick which pup to keep, and then I'll use the other to continue^^

First person to link a reference will be the next parent, you'll get to keep one of the pups and I'll use the other to continue the challenge. Please don't give me anything too complicated for the other parent, I'd like to try to get this done relatively quickly lol

Only one parent per person, if you get a slot then you won't be picked for a second one

At the end I'll prolly give away most of (if not all of) the pups I keep to use in the challenge
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gen 6

Postby Frisco » Fri May 03, 2024 8:34 pm

can i claim a slot with Kaalin?

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sat May 04, 2024 10:43 pm

sorry for the wait! but aaa theyre both so cute?!? it was a super tough choice, but if possible, id love to take the guy on the right!! <33
also, if you do end up giving away the other guy, is it possible that i have him? theyre both so cute it was super tough <33
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun May 05, 2024 12:15 pm

Frisco wrote:can i claim a slot with Kaalin?

Done!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun May 05, 2024 12:16 pm

COOLDOGOOO wrote:sorry for the wait! but aaa theyre both so cute?!? it was a super tough choice, but if possible, id love to take the guy on the right!! <33
also, if you do end up giving away the other guy, is it possible that i have him? theyre both so cute it was super tough <33

Sounds good!! I'm very tempted to keep the other one, but if I decide not to I'll reserve it for you^^
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun May 05, 2024 10:15 pm

Scoinwolf wrote:
COOLDOGOOO wrote:sorry for the wait! but aaa theyre both so cute?!? it was a super tough choice, but if possible, id love to take the guy on the right!! <33

Sounds good!! I'm very tempted to keep the other one, but if I decide not to I'll reserve it for you^^

thank you so much, i really appreciate it! <3
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes