Artist coffee.berry [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eira Bernard - The Breezy Lynx

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:22 am

Credit for the outfit on her civilian form:

Hoodie and pants!

Eira Juliet Bernard is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys meditation, photography and watching sports. She is quick-witted, caring, clever, orderly and gregarious but can also be very cowardly.

She is a Christian. She is currently at high school. Her date of birth is Friday, 5th Jan 2007. She would like to be a journalist when she grows up!

In her caracal form, she is fearless and isn't afraid of setting her foot down, telling her own opinion to others and is basically a great superhero.

Fun Facts:

She uses the word "Uhh-" and "Um-" a lot!
She sometimes doubts that she will be a good superhero, but Alppha doesn't let her believe that.
Eira has a huge crush on Ethan Garcia, her best friend! (see character profile below)

Ethan Garcia is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys photography, attending museums and art. He is friendly and reliable, but can also be very cowardly and a bit grumpy.

He is a French Christian. He is currently at school. He is allergic to hazelnuts and nickel.

Physically, Ethan is in good shape. He is tall for his age with pale skin, red hair and blue + green heterochromia.

He lives in a small neighbourhood. His mother passed away 12 years ago, leaving his father, a mechanic, to look after him.

Ethan goes to Waterfall High, where his favourite subjects are chemistry and biology. He loves his teacher Ms Turner but hates Mr Williams whose interests include speaking in a really annoying voice.
Ethan's best friend is a teenager called Travis Paul. They are inseparable. He also hangs around with Eira Bernard. They enjoy binge-watching Netflix series together.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me