6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kirai

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:09 am

Lines aren't mine

" What are you looking at?!"

" What? Never seen someone set themselves on fire before?"

" For once in your life would you just trust me on this one!?"

" I'm just your problem...."

Originally she was going to have as little grey on her body as possible. But then I decided to give her similar leg markings to those of her father's. The same goes for her fire gills. I didn't plan for her to have them at first. However, after I decided that all fire users had one or two variations of gills, I thought why not?. It just further helps show who she is related to.

Kirai is the slightly older twin daughter of Striker and a female mercenary (whose name I shall not currently reveal). Although her shifter form shares a similar appearance to that of her father, Kirai takes more after her mother than she does her father. Due to the fact that she is more aggressive in nature than her sister.

How she gained triple tails in her shifter form is currently unknown. With some believing that it was due to her father being an experiment, while others believed it was because of something else. Whatever the reason, Kirai isn't bothered with them. If she gets annoyed with them, she will just send the two extra tails away. Only to summon them back later on in the day.

However, unknown to Kirai, there is something following her....
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me