Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Squeezie Squoosh

Postby mongrel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:52 am

I just remembered I had this dude??
So he's a lil durgon
His name is Linus

I think I'll call the species Squeezks
And my idea for the species is that they're dragons the size of Pomeranians that have very flexible, minimal bones. Their horns, however, are not made of bone and are very hard and used for self-defense. They are very friendly, though, and many can be domesticated. The only organs they have are their heart, lungs, stomach and an air pouch that resembles the squeaker in a squeaky toy. There is no digestive system because all food is processed into pure energy. They use the pouch to expel air with comes out as a squeak, used to communicate with other dragons. Because of their soft, flexible bones and lack of many organs they can also be squeezed without causing harm to the dragon. They have small wings, but can only fly up to three feet off the ground for a limited time. Squeezks can most commonly be seen with scales covering the body, and fur around the neck and chest as well as in a puff at the end of the tail, although they can be seen with more or less fur.
Squeezks are used for mental therapy sort of like therapy dogs. They are brought into hospitals and such to make patients feel better. Occasionally they will also be brought in for certain prisoners. The majority of domesticated Squeezks are owned by therapists and certified trainers but can also be adopted by anyone with a license to own one.
Most Squeezks have a energetic, friendly, happy-go-lucky nature. They are very willing to do what their owner(s) ask of them and are eager to please, like dogs. They are generally obedient but most like to cause trouble, especially when bored, meaning they need lots of toys and need to either be taken with their owner or be at home with someone for most of the time.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squeezie Squoosh

Postby ShimmerUnicorn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:59 am

Oh my goodness
this is so precious!!
And the little concept for them is soo cute.
˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞ stream feel special

ShimmerUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squeezie Squoosh

Postby mongrel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:03 am

ShimmerUnicorn wrote:Oh my goodness
this is so precious!!
And the little concept for them is soo cute.

Ohh, I know! I love Linus so much, Cerulean did a wonderful job. <333
Thank you! Would you be interested if I made them an adoptable species?
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me