~Behind the scars~ by >> Leafstorm515

Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~Behind the scars~

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 am

Beind Our Scars, We Are Still Beautiful.
Hi there. I see you've stumbled across my humble topic. <3 Thank you for joining me. I first had the idea for this litter because I'm very partriotic, and I plan on joing the military when I get older. I created these pups because I felt that people how have given up something for one thing they love deserve to be honored. Even if it wasn't the military, people put aside thier own hopes and dreams to help others get theirs. I salute these selfless people.
These pups mean alot to me, and I will probably keep one or two of them. I worked hard on these guys, and I will not give them away so they can rot after being adopted. Here's a little info about each pup:
Number one is a obviously a persistent little pup. It may have the disability of a missing eye, but by the twinkle in it's eye, this pups got a lot to give. With it's black coat marred with small scars, it seems to say ' Here I am, This is me.' Can you find it in your heart to give this little pup a home?

Number two is a fighter. Yes, they're all fighters, but this pup took it bad. He lost his rear leg in what appears to be an explosion, as what's left of his leg has burn marks. But what's that? It carries a red, white and blue heart on its tail, still supporting it's cause. It's eyes seem to say ' It was worth it, every second was worth it.' It'll need a patient owner, could that be you?

Number three is very unique. At ome time, this little pup was a beautiful, pure-bred german shepard. Now, it has all of it's beauty, but it's ears. The poor thing's ears have dissappeared due to an injury. But this pup doesn't seem to notice! Look at that smile! It's very, very hard of hearing, and is almost deaf. But having this little dear is worth the trouble.It seemes to have been with the police force, as it has a wristband form them.

Number four is a very interesting little pup. It's got sever burn marks up it's leg, and on other parts of it's body. This pup seems to be the least harmed out of the batch, but is that true for the inisde? This little pup is very skittish, and hates loud noises. Poor thing obviously is tramatized. Can you break this? Can you soften the hard spirit inside this little warrior?

Ah, The snow white angel, number four. This pure white pups beautiful coat is marred by large, twisted scars. The pups eyes are hard, and obviously tough. This is one tough, strong animal. It's body is bulky with muscles, and it seems to have a fighting spirit about it. THis pu has been taken by me, because I feel for his sharp-toungued attitude.

PNumber six is a truly beautiful girl. She's got subtle hightlights in her dull green fur, and seems to blend in very well. She has no tail, so soemthign must have happened to take it away. This is girl wasn't adopted as a pup, and so she's very self concious. She feels alone, for she has no one to love. Woudl you take this girl home and love her?

Number seven is most certinly a brute. He's just looks liek he's saying ' Bring it on', Doesn't he? Though eh may be a challenge, he offers a unending, unfailing loyalty to any who gain his trust. And trust me when I say this isn't easy. He may snap at first, but only because he's been through so much. Give him time, and love. He's one of my favorites, and I'll be keepign him if I don't see a form fit to get him.

Number eight is obviously an experiment. It's legs seem to have been wounded beyond repair. But this little pup wanted to walk and run again, so he had fake legs made. They're made of a light, strong metal that doesnt' rust, or dent. He seems happy with his choice, and acts like it never happened. What a brave soul!

Number nine. This pup sport mroe battle scars then the rest.He's very dangerous looking, is he not? But really, this pup is a gentle giant. War softened him, and he'd rather play fetch then fight anymore. He's practicly bursting with love, but has no one to give it too! Might you decide to take him?

Number ten is, like eight, and experiment. It's sems to have lost an eye, and has a robotic on in it's place. A red wire runs from it to his robotic ear, Connecting the two. This pup is very intelligent, and knows everything. ( Or so he thinks.) He will need a strong, understanding owner to bring him back to down to earth when he rants. Might you want a challenge like that?

Last, but certinly not least, Number eleven. Not a single scar on his body, this pup is a war machine. He's cold, and seemingly has no heart. He's fought many a battle, but has no scars to show for it. Deep inside, this pup has a huge heart, and loves quiet things and the night. But he's hidden that because of the circustances. He doesn't joke alot, and is very serious. This pup is also a favorite of mine, so only a veyr good form will get him.

See one you like? Fill out this form, delteing stuff in ( parenthese):
Code: Select all
[center]
Username:
Pup's number:
Pup's looks( Please descirbe in your own words what you see):
Personality:
Art ( Can be any form. More effort=better chance):
Pup's theme song:
A short story with the pups( Optional):
Other:[/center]

Feel free to jazz it up a little. :) Hope to see some forms!
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Fri May 09, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP litter

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 am

i am now in love with how you made the bowing and sitting ones..
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks! I'm going to finish this soon, but I wanted to do all the breedings I owe everyone first. XD I might adopt them out, and if I do, You can have the first pick. Sound cool?

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:33 am

Yay! thanks *huggles* i love the way you design characters ^^
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 am

Aww.. That means so much to me! <3

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:37 pm

They're done! <33333I luff them so much! Should I adopt htem out or no?

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Behind the scars~

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 pm

The blue Merle is <3 omg! xD but i also still like the first bowing and sitting ones ^^ you can adopt them out if you want xD its your drawing ^^
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm

I have an idea! * scurries off to edit first post...* The first post is about to get MUCH longer. ^^ ( Is going to adop them out)

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 pm

They're so amazing, they remind me of me old best friend. We haven't talked in a few years because her stepfather was in the military and he was severely injured, so they flew states away and we lost connection. Why do I cry about this, she must have a good life? Anyways, they are beautiful. If you do adopt them out, I would love to adopt one in honor of her and her father.
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:49 pm

The black and tan one is adorable. I might try for him in honor of my Grandpa, who was in WWII.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA