<< Username: >>
Wolfehh

<< Name: >>
Rohan

<<Gender:>>
Female
<<Personality:>>

Stubborn& HotHeaded
She doesnt give up very easily nor does she give up with out a fight, shes also very easy to get annoyed or angry, she can get angry at little things and when she does shes not the best company.

Goofy&Fun&Sarcastic
She likes to make jokes and have fun. And While she isnt a huge fan of fighting she uses Saracasm as a defense to most things. She has a bad habbit of teasing, but knows when to stop and is usually just joking around.

Realiable&Kind
She is very realiable, if you ask her to do something, she may get distracted but she wont let you down. She love other iskets, she likes to be around others. She is very nice and cant say no to any hurt isket

<<Short Story:>>

The rain felt like daggers stabbing into our coats. I snarled angrily as i was backed into a corner. The kronadors just looked amused, taking turns swiping at me. One of their claws swiped, riping the leather straps to a shoulder plate on my armor. The other kronador took this time to smack the plate off, riping another strap. They were disarming my armor. As i turned to snap at one, the other raked its claws down my shoulder.A steady stream of blood flowed from the wound, as the kronador stalked around me in circles. There was no help coming from anyone now, the fight was boiling down to the final act. Both kronador and Warrior blood had dyed the river red. This fight wasnt turning in our favor. Too many of the Warriors had spread out for more room to fight and had fallen into the kronadors trap.
They werent giving it their all. They were toying with us. Letting us tire our selves out as they watched. Spreading us out so we couldnt help one another. A loud snap of the kronadors jaws next to me pulled me out my thoughts. Dodging attack by a hair, i managed to stumble into the other one. I felt my tail hit the caves. They had me cornered. With one final leap of faith i lept out towards them, snarling and clawing.
Effortlessly the kronadors reared up and slammed me to the ground, With a sickening thump i lost conciousness.

"She was banged up pretty bad when you brought her to me.......severe blood loss and a concussion........lucky you found her......" A far away voice murmered, It sounded like it was in responce to something. Your head ached, you werent sure why. Your eyes feel like theyre glued shut, though you could make out a dull yellow glow from a light source near you. You didnt want to move, and probably couldnt even if you did. A dull ache clawed its way up your fore arm and stabbed at your shoulder. You felt your paw twitch, and brought it up to your face, pawing at your eyes.
"....shes moving..." another voice commented, the sound was coming closer to you. You opened your eyes slowly and hesitantly, five wolves stared down at you.
"Rohan? Rohan are you okay..?" A bright eyed male stared down at you. He looked familiar, but you couldnt place it. His bright blue eyes shimmered in the poor lighting, his multicolored coat speckled with blood. The white on his belly was bloodied where he had a large cut.
A large brown male stood next to him, exentric designs spotting his exposed pelt, most of it still covered in fin like armor.
Next to him stood a black and white she wolf, her soft jade eyes peering at you worriedly. Her tan armor dented on the back plate.
And lastly a silver striped male stood next to her. He seemed to be unsurprised, but worried all the same.
You slowly shook your head as you looked at them all. Who were they? What happened?
"Whats wrong" the silver one asked.
"...Who are you...?" You whisper quietly, looking at your paws.
The blue eyed male faltered, opening and closing his mouth several times before looking at the others. He looked broken. "Whats wrong with her..?"
The silver one sighed, "Sounds like memory loss..."
"Will it come back?" The shewolf asked quickly.
"Maybe, when is the question. It could be hours, days, months.."
"Never?" the tan male asked bitterly.
"Pausibly"
~*~*~*~
It was weeks later and you werent showing signs of remembering. You stared up at the stars, the darkness surrounding you. You sighed, Before that fight you were mated, about to be moved up in ranks from trainee to warrior, and now... Achilles was giving you the option to back out, you didnt know him anymore and he says your a slightly different wolf now. The two of you and your family had explained to the alphas, they were considering breaking the life long mates rule for you, since you dont remember anymore.
While it was a nice offer and you felt bad for hurting your family and Achilles and breaking the rules of the mateship, you didnt know if you wanted to break it off.
A slight slight russel and a new scent alerted you of a guest. You heard a sigh.
"This was your favorite place to think before too.." Achilles murmured, walking over to you quietly.
You could feel his eyes burning into your pelt. You glanced down at him, a small smile on his face as his bright blue eyes met your pale green ones.
"What are you thinking of?"
"Things." You smiled.
He rolled his eyes at you "like what?"
"Us. My memory.. "
"Do you remember anything?"
"No..."
"Oh.. well what are you thinkin about us?"
"About the alfas.."
He looked away. "Theyre letting us end it...."
Your breathe caught, What? When did that happen?!
"...But..." You paused sifting through your head for the right words. What if he didnt want to keep being her mate?
"But what?" he asked, looking over at you.
"I... I dont want it to end....."
"You dont...?"
"No.. but i just dont remember it, your going to always remember who i was, and im just not her anymore! You'll always be comparing me to her..."
"We could start over? Act like we just met... Or just became Mates.."
"Would you be okay with that..."
"Yes, the question is.. Would you?"
Acting like We'd just met.. You would get to meet him before acting like his mate again. He would get to meet the new you.
It could work... And if one of you didnt like the other or fell for someone else.. youd always be able to back out of it. You met his stare and nodded.
He smirked, and stood. "Hello, Im Achilles. And Who are you?"
For a second you just gawked at him. At his goofy smile, his determination, his readiness to put the plan into action, his love for a girl that may not be you. Then You realized he had just used an accent, You giggled. Then using a goofy accent of your own.
"Hiya mate, Im Rohan."

--Fin--

<< Art: >>

X XXXX
Wip.

<<Armor:>>
X
<<Three facts about W.o.I.:>>

* The Armor was found by the UR's a long time ago, the armor was originally made by humans.
* Dens are inside the redish caves of Isket, they are huge cave systems
* Kronadors are horse reptile mix that are the warriors' rivals on the island. These beasts instigate most of the fights between them and the warriors.

I think im done.. Might touch it up a bit, add a few more pieces of art. But otherwise finished ^^
Last edited by Rohan. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rohan - ADOPT ME! End july , 1st

Postby je ; t a i m e » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Will Rohan remain mates with Achilles after she's got a new owner? Because I loooooove him and want them to stay together if I end up winning. :3
je ; t a i m e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtomicMilkshake » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 am

I would really love that, If she could stay mates with Achilles <3
art by Rottingseams
AtomicMilkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 am

sure mate will stay^^
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novva » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 am

Wow she is beautiful <3 I remember her from the litter and I was so amazed. I am scared to try for her though there are many great entries so far ^^

I will try though

Username: ~Nova~
Name of WoI: Rohan
Short Story( 20 - 25 sentences): WIp
Art: Getting
Armor:X
Three Infos about W.o.I.: WIP

Sorry about the huge wip -.- I need a sec to work on it.

ImageImageImage
Novva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rohan - *CLOSED*

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:44 am

1.Wolfehh

( would you adore that her mate stay?)

2.Wolf Blood Song

( Welll I think you adore to have an Senchi WoI and in future you will get your senchi so don´t give up but the woi`s you had apply for was not a senchi so please don´t feel sad. I don´t hate you it´s just that I try to find the WoI that fit to the profiles/Forms but we plan some new woi this month and I´m sure there will be your Senchi! ^^ )
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtomicMilkshake » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 am

Congratulations Wolfehh!
Take care of your new girl, I trust you x3 <3
art by Rottingseams
AtomicMilkshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 am

Oh wow, thank you so much <33333

congrats Wolfehh~!
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me