Based on Click to view
Artist JulieMew1010 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Breeding Refs <3

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Check out my free breeding thread here! The breedings are completely free, as the title states, but now I’m offering to do references of the wolves that are received from it! ORIGINAL REF SHEET BY NEARA!

RULES:
> The wolf HAS to have been recolored already on the original post! PM me if you want me to make a ref sheet for one of your characters for a similar price!
> You can request a ref of ANY wolf puppy (or parent)! Does not have to be Moon’s offspring.
> Please do not take up more than 2 spots on the waiting list, other people deserves a chance :)

Pricing (WIP):
1 Ref- 1 uncommon pet/1 common WL pet/1C$
1 Ref with a line edit- 1 uncommon-3 uncommon (depends, ask for other payment options)

Code: Select all
Username:
Picture of litter:
Wolf’s number (From Left to Right, or just Mom/Dad):
Wolf’s name:
Wolf's gender:
Extra information:

Up Next:
Waiting:
>
Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 22 times in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breeding Refs <3

Postby trashyboii » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Coolio
Yo
- he/him - gay - 13+ - aries - infp -
trashyboii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Username: Jazzyyazi
Picture of litter: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3670476
Wolf’s number (From Left to Right, or just Mom/Dad): 1
Sent Payment!
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Username:Lone Wolf Keith
Picture of litter:*Use rowan please,from the other thread, I linked it to you? I will re-link if u need.*
Wolf’s number (From Left to Right, or just Mom/Dad):Dad
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Wow! That was super fast! I’m so sorry that I can’t start tonight, but I will start ASAP tomorrow morning <3 I won’t accept the payment until I’m done :)
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:46 am

~mark~
(I think I'll wait until my breeding order on the other post comes out, then I'll decide if I should do a parent or pup)

liight (she/they)

artist who draws silly and funky characters
    <--- enoki is my baby boy

discord: ask! || twitter: liightpinked
    toyhouse: liightning || art fight: liightning
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 am

ooo...i want another one :D
Picture Of Litter: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3665482
Wolf Number: 1 with the hair that covers her face.
Other: She is female and her name is Rain
Sent Payment!
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Oh, yazi, I'm sorry but I just realized that I cancelled one of your trades because I thought you accidentally sent two. Sorry about that!! Go ahead and send over the trade that I cancelled and I'll accept it once I'm done (starting now).

And please send over payment, Lone Wolf Keith <3 (check the post)
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:07 am

Picture of litter: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3665482
Wolf’s number (From Left to Right, or just Mom/Dad): The black one with green eyes.
Wolf’s name: Panther
Wolf's gender: Male
Extra information: I'm probably going to do all my pups Lol this is amazing!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 am

Picture of litter: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3665482
Wolf’s number (From Left to Right, or just Mom/Dad): The white one with the wings and dots.
Wolf’s name: Crystal
Wolf's gender: Female
Extra information: Thanks!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes